PDA

View Full Version : GTR Ride

zadok
27th November 2005, 02:17
Today, six of us on four bikes got together for the first GTR owners ride in West Oz. It was great to ride with a group for a change, where everyone was riding the same model of bike. The weather was initially quite blustery. The cross winds were quite challenging. Met up with another GTR rider with a trailer (nice set-up). My wife is really starting to enjoy these outings.

wari
27th November 2005, 06:31
NIce ouwting ... :spudwave:

I Gotta mate werkin' ... well .. livinin PErrth .. he was onda oi-ill rigs .. now I Dunno .. :spudwhat:

BUttiff ya happen to see a big blonde woolley headed dude with hands of steel ( strrong buggrr ) ... :apumpin: .. take a wide berrth .. :chase: .. he an-swerrs to the name of craw-dads .. :yeah:

Zed
27th November 2005, 06:43
Watch out everyone, the GTR's are taking over the world!!! :rolleyes:

Looks like you had a good one Marty, how many kms did you guys ride together yesterday? We had horrendous weather here in Auckland so I only got out for a short ride and nearly got blown to kingdom come by the high winds, even on my heavy Bird!

zadok
27th November 2005, 10:31
Watch out everyone, the GTR's are taking over the world!!! :rolleyes:

Looks like you had a good one Marty, how many kms did you guys ride together yesterday? We had horrendous weather here in Auckland so I only got out for a short ride and nearly got blown to kingdom come by the high winds, even on my heavy Bird!
Great day. Only covered a paltry 250km or so in the end. The initial high wind kept our speed down and when we got to Pinjarra, we were meeting the bloke with the trailer. He didn't arrive for about 40 mins, so it was lunch and a long chat (It was the first time we had all met). It was good seeing all the same bike on a run. A few more would have made a great sight to behold.