PDA

View Full Version : Some ill shit from abroad.

White trash
28th November 2005, 20:04
Now, I don't think I'll be at this level anytime soon but what these dudes are up to is truly inspiring.

The guy from Finland doing the no handed circle wheelies is a friggin legend. Cristian Pfeifer (or whatever his name is) better get practicing. What's even more amazing is the fact the majority of these cats are riding their streetbikes.

I'll be posting some of my (less embarassing) pratice pics and videos over the coming months, then in around 6 months time a dedicated stunt machine will join the gargre.

These vids are definitely worth the download time and make sure you switch the circle wheelies to full screen or it's a bit boring. The dude do the Merk step to High chair is bloody cool too. Don't forget to turn the sound down if the kiddies are watching.

*sits back and waits for the "safety gear" coments*

limbimtimwim
28th November 2005, 20:44
*sits back and waits for the "safety gear" coments*THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

No seriously, both vids were really good. Thanks Mr Trash.

Zed
28th November 2005, 21:31
Now, I don't think I'll be at this level anytime soon but what these dudes are up to is truly inspiring.The guy in the pink sweattop IS a legend, and the gymnast wearing the black t-shirt pulled a a great stunt too! Neither stunt had i ever seen b4, cool!

& i'm sweet with their apparel jimmy! :blip:

Korea
28th November 2005, 21:44
Whew~! That is some seriously sick display of skill.

Are the bikes geared real low for easy, off-the-throttle wheel-stand control?

SPORK
28th November 2005, 22:19
I for one wait with baited breath for Mr Trash to have his StuntMachine2000.

pixpleasekthnxbye

White trash
29th November 2005, 07:03
Are the bikes geared real low for easy, off-the-throttle wheel-stand control?

Zero throttle control for no handed 0 wheelies. He runs a 60 tooth rear I believe, the idle is set to 2200rpm which is low for that kind of stunt.

hXc
29th November 2005, 07:15
Good clips. Shame about the music in the first one though.

So WT, what's this stuntmachine I'm hearing about? Not another 50cc kiddies quad is it?:blip:

jrandom
29th November 2005, 07:21
Yes, that shit is very ill.

One day I would like to be able to do shit that is as ill as that shit.

Currently my shit is regrettably healthy.

White trash
29th November 2005, 17:53
Good clips. Shame about the music in the first one though.

I thought the soundtrack matched the vid perfectly. Time to broaden your horizons slightly young fellah.

So WT, what's this stuntmachine I'm hearing about? Not another 50cc kiddies quad is it?:blip:

Nothing at the moment. Gotta wait six months mate.