PDA

View Full Version : YO all with 250cc or less under them

Jay widda 150
29th February 2004, 18:22
hey there,

jay here from the 250 club and yes it was those damn aliens who messed with the bike. my poor bike. loved the probing though. anyway would like to thank all the guys for being sensible and offering a great ride.

yep i'm the idiot who managed to find an all new low for laying a bike down but she's fine and made it to the top sweet as.

i recommend that anyone with a small or even not so small bike come down to tss motorcycles on sunday round 9am for some good fun. most of us hang at the lower hutt river bank carpark thurs night as well. so come down mix and mingle and get into the club. it's great fun you get to chat to other bike owners, talk s#*t with others and come on rides. the rides are good for a laugh(usually at me or darren) and really help with confidence and experience. every one is at the same level more or less and we need new faces.

we have dudes of ALL ages from maybe 16-50? so all dudes and dudettes with bikes come down to the riverbank carpark or tss motorcycles in alicetown, petone, lower hutt and give us a hand with boosting these numbers.

chur all,
Jay (lay em flat) Davis

Wenier
29th February 2004, 19:33
dont feel too down ive been practising the old ride around donuts and skids on mine and my tire gripped and made me drop it

i almost held it up thou dam not ready for it to go over like that.

i hope to be at the next sunday ride as i couldnt today and i thought id be the youngest rider at the riverbank being 18 and all :)

And talking shit and making fun of the cars is the highlight there

Andrew
29th February 2004, 20:17
Now if only I wasn't a Jaffa. Might have to start something like this up my end. :cool:

Motoracer
1st March 2004, 09:12
Now if only I wasn't a Jaffa. Might have to start something like this up my end. :cool:

Shit yea bro, Affman seemed keen and so am I. But personaly I would also like to see big bikes in there with the 250s (but if someone organises a 250 only ride or club, I am not going to complain at all).

Wenier
1st March 2004, 11:03
its not really only 250s it is when on a ride there will be more 250s so in a group cus ur about same speed. not one of these ones where theres a few 250s who get left behind while all the big bikes jus cruise off into the distance. Ya no

darren
1st March 2004, 11:38
everyone is welcome, the idea with club 250 is to allow more 250cc
bikes and under to ride at the same pace.

instead of trying to keep up with the big boys.

but everyone is welcome to come along and have fun.

darren :2thumbsup

Wenier
1st March 2004, 13:40
yea we all got bikes and are here to have a good time on them so we should do that i like to see the big bikes out there to cus it can show me how shamefully slow my bike is when i purposeful race em off lights.

Makes me look forward to a better bike :) :done: