PDA

View Full Version : the Intro thang

deeknow
29th February 2004, 19:04
Howya folks? I recently signed up and have been following a few threads, so figured I'd do the intro thang.

I recently bought myself a ZX-7R after having previously owned a 600ss Duke. Sounds a bit schizo moving from the twin to a four I know, and I'd pretty much convinced myself I'd move up to another Duke, or a TL, VTR, SV or someit. But after test-riding all manner of machines and configurations over the last couple of months, the ZX was the 1st machine that felt just-right for me and my style of riding.

I love it !!!

I'm in Hamilton so if anyone's interested in swapping ride routes or hooking up for a blast, let me know. May even see yaz on one of the bike-shop rides some time. Will prolly go on the Cambridge-Hamilton charity ride so yell out if you spot me on my Greenie.

So that's my story, in a nutshell. Look FWD to reading/hearing more of the KBers antics over time.

DebK
29th February 2004, 20:16
Hi Deeknow and welcome,

Just spending some time looking at your great site.

Cheers,
Deb

James Deuce
29th February 2004, 21:17
Deeknow - I've been draaaaawn into your website dude!

Fantastic Stuff.

I did the Beliefomatic quiz and got "Secular Humanist" - which I could have told you before I did it!.

Welcome, and thanks for providing some Sunday entertainment! :)

Zed
29th February 2004, 22:05
Howya folks? I recently signed up and have been following a few threads, so figured I'd do the intro thang.

I recently bought myself a ZX-7R after having previously owned a 600ss Duke. Sounds a bit schizo moving from the twin to a four I know, and I'd pretty much convinced myself I'd move up to another Duke, or a TL, VTR, SV or someit. But after test-riding all manner of machines and configurations over the last couple of months, the ZX was the 1st machine that felt just-right for me and my style of riding.

I love it !!!

I'm in Hamilton so if anyone's interested in swapping ride routes or hooking up for a blast, let me know. May even see yaz on one of the bike-shop rides some time. Will prolly go on the Cambridge-Hamilton charity ride so yell out if you spot me on my Greenie.

So that's my story, in a nutshell. Look FWD to reading/hearing more of the KBers antics over time.
Welcome fellow green machine rider!

Keep an eye out for upcoming rides in the Meetings & Events forum, maybe you could meet up with some of us from Auckland soon? :msn-wink:

Zed

Jackrat
29th February 2004, 22:49
Gidday Deeknow,Nice bike you got there mate.
Interesting site you got there as well.
I did the Beliefomatic thing an came up with Bahai faith,But then I kind'a knew that already,Still interesting but.
And that, how to live a selfish life,,,,Dang I got heaps to learn :laugh:
Keep an eye out for the good looking dude on the XS650 at Cambridge.
Cheers an welcome.

riffer
1st March 2004, 07:41
Yeah, just spent about half an hour checking out your site. Very interesting stuff indeed.

And the belief-o-matic had me spot-on as a neo-pagan. Amazing.

Hitcher
1st March 2004, 08:45
Welcome to another Kawasaki rider!

dangerous
2nd March 2004, 20:32
Hello and good to here from ya.....Sorry but I just have ta correct you on somthing in your web site.
The picture of the Moto Guzzi 1100i sport is not a Sport but in fact a 1000rs Daytona. The RS Daytona is the Flag ship of the Guzzi fleet what I wouldent do to get my mits on one of those (only 300 built) It differs from the 1100 sport in that: the colours of the engine and body work. It has a 4v 0hc (belt driven engine with 100hp @ 240kph.

Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did :)

SPman
2nd March 2004, 22:28
Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did :)
Spoilsport!

duckman
3rd March 2004, 10:21
Hey hey, I'm a liberal, quaker.... Only trouble is, I don't know what that means :wacko:

deeknow
4th March 2004, 08:45
The picture of the Moto Guzzi 1100i sport is not a Sport but in fact a 1000rs Daytona.... Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did :)

Eeeeek!!!.... hehe, thanx for pointing this out :-)