PDA

View Full Version : Idolatry

What?
29th February 2004, 19:25
I am here on the net. Mrs What? is watching NZ Idol. I can hear it. I almost wish I were deaf! :sick:

Grumpy
29th February 2004, 19:32
I feel your pain :puke:

Hitcher
1st March 2004, 09:03
I weakened last week and watched Idol for the first (and last) time. And then the nation voted... Go figure!

Motoracer
1st March 2004, 09:04
You should have watched the begining episods. It would have made you piss your pants laughing. After that, it just became stupid cause no one was being funny anymore :mellow:

Jackrat
1st March 2004, 09:36
You should have watched the begining episods. It would have made you piss your pants laughing. After that, it just became stupid cause no one was being funny anymore :mellow:
Oh yeah,did ya' catch the Elvis impersonator.PMPL.

What?
1st March 2004, 19:29
Oh yeah,did ya' catch the Elvis impersonator.PMPL.
Yeah, pretty-well summed it up. at least it was funny...

Zed
1st March 2004, 22:07
I am here on the net. Mrs What? is watching NZ Idol. I can hear it. I almost wish I were deaf! :sick:
Not that I'm an avid fan of this gig...but give these wannabe stars a break I reckon!

I dare say that none of you could do any better, in fact, how well do you sing happy birthday? :eek: usually a good gauge!

Zed

Lou Girardin
2nd March 2004, 06:00
My all time favourite was the na na na man.
Lou

Motoracer
2nd March 2004, 09:04
My all time favourite was the na na na man.
Lou

Same here :lol:

Milky
2nd March 2004, 10:57
someone from my school last year made it into the preliminary rounds - screened on fri i think, so i watched that to see how he went (sam cowley-lupo) for anyone interested. I vow never to watch it again though

What?
2nd March 2004, 18:36
Not that I'm an avid fan of this gig...but give these wannabe stars a break I reckon!

I dare say that none of you could do any better, in fact, how well do you sing happy birthday? :eek: usually a good gauge!

Zed
Points to them for bravery, Zed, but I know I can't sing. I feel no need to demonstrate it to the nation.