PDA

View Full Version : Minotaur Leathers - KB Marketed

Sniper
30th November 2005, 08:19
Bought a set of leathers from TonyB aka MotoEquip.

Fantastic bloody leathers. At first they were like any normal leather, hard to move in, squeaky and they seemed to find all the right spots to dig into and cause pain. :blink:
Two days later, they were as subtle and as soft as a ummmm, pair of soft leathers. They sit in just the right places and have stopped that bloody squeak.

The leather is Kevlar double sticked which is worth the extra peice of mind and the sections are stiched so that it is confortable to move in and has great ventilation. The armour panels inside are removable so if you want to wear the leather jacket around the corner, you don't need to look like you are exploding with muscles, but just casual. But why would wear your jacket out for casual occasion. Besides, they look great on the bike and you are not only pulling chicks (or guys if you are that way inclined) but you are safe.

All in all, they are great leathers that are damn comfy and warm.

EDIT: Im bad at writing product reveiws, so just take my word for it.

Sniper
30th November 2005, 13:55
Pics
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=422427&postcount=36

Waylander
30th November 2005, 14:01
Look a bit silly with your feet soclose together like that lol. And your sucking your gut in on the second pic.:rofl:

Mattyc
4th December 2005, 07:51
lol sorry bro but you sortof look like mr blowup, i think cause the suits all black

Sniper
4th December 2005, 08:08
Hmmmmm, BASTARD!

Mattyc
4th December 2005, 08:11
Hmmmmm, BASTARD!

Lol sorry man, couldnt help myself

MotoEquip
4th December 2005, 08:47
lol sorry bro but you sortof look like mr blowup, i think cause the suits all black
erm- exactly why DO you have a male blow up doll??:pinch:

Thanks Sniper- glad you like the gear.

One point I should raise- the seams are tripple stitched, not just double. Where you can see two runs of stitching on the outside there will be three on the inside, as one row is hidden under the leather. This gives maximum protection against the seams tearing or wearing through because even if the two visible rows wore through, the third hidden row will hold the seam together.

Superbike racer Dan Ornsby (http://fitnesscanterbury.co.nz/superbiketeam.htm) had a go in the one piece suit while he was running in his R1 at Ruapuna yesterday. Reckons it's a great suit. Sadly Sportzphotoz weren't there, and Rashika didn't bring her camera, so muggins me had to hop out in the middle with my little Digi camera and try to get some pics. Needless to say that with 3 times zoom they are not the best, but it was bloody cool watching a good rider ride around in my product.

Mattyc
5th December 2005, 06:07
erm- exactly why DO you have a male blow up doll??:pinch:

hes an interweb freak, well known to the office types who receive craploads of spam about internet freaks

Korea
5th December 2005, 13:27
Hey MattyC ~ is that the Michelin Man's younger brother? :eyepoke:

SpankMe
5th December 2005, 14:18
Bought a set of KB leathers from TonyB aka MotoEquip.

KB leathers??? What makes these KB leathers?

Sniper
5th December 2005, 14:26
I apologise, I made a mistake with my words.

bugjuice
5th December 2005, 14:34
was gonna say the same

Sniper
5th December 2005, 14:42
I did apologise and change it. Sorry I made a mistake.

MotoEquip
5th December 2005, 18:40
LOL I read that post twice and never saw it.

I would just like to say that Minotaur leathers have no link to KB whatsoever other than the fact that the owner is a member. Minotaur leathers are not affiliated to KB in any way. They are not marketed as having a link to KB. They are not branded with KB logos.

MotoEquip Limited also has no affiliation with KB.

We all good now?