PDA

View Full Version : GETTING CAUGHT SUX ASS!!! Can I get off it???

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 11:25
I'm pritty sure most people on this site have been caught do some sorta rediculous speed on antic on the road, am I right? :yes:

The amount a times I've been caught has just about totalled the cost of my free bike :doh:
The Stupidist fine so far was earned doing 94 km in a 50k in Masterton, How the F@%k was i suppose know, nice wide open road in the middle of no where no signage, BUT MR POLICE MAN THERE TO :nono: TELL ME OFF 4 BEING A BAD GIRL.:devil2:
What do you do? PUll over? or put on a chase? - 250CC against 3600CC no chance :thud:

What if the ticket is issued iccorectly ie: DOB wrong & offence details incorrect can I contest and win?

Definaylt an advantage being a chick :2thumbsup

froggyfrenchman
30th November 2005, 11:31
well, dont speed and it wont be a problem.

Just kidding, im bout the worst person i know for tickets. Cant give you any advise bout getting off them. I just treat them as speed tax and pay the next day. Expected tickets are built into my weekly budgets.

Good luck, and keep an eye on your demerits

phoenixgtr
30th November 2005, 11:33
And your name is Good Girl?! :confused:

MSTRS
30th November 2005, 11:33
Slow learner, GG??

Sniper
30th November 2005, 11:36
I have no Idea what you are on about but the facts are these (and they may change depending on how I feel)

1. I believe a discrepincy in the ticket is grounds to have it contested
2. Don't do anything to get yourself in trouble with the law.

Pretty simple.

madboy
30th November 2005, 11:42
From the last time I tried to defend a ticket where the details were wrong (time), I was told that it was not a defence where the officer had simply made a mistake, like a typo type of thing. Which makes you wonder whether they can read your speed properly if they can't read their watch. But I guess even cops are human and make mistakes like all of us. I imagine if you have a really really supergood lawyer you'd get off, but the cost of the lawyer vs the cost of the fine??

My advice, get some extra CCs. 636 works very well against 3600.

SPORK
30th November 2005, 11:44
My advice, get some extra CCs. 636 works very well against 3600.

...Not that you'd know, of course.

texmo
30th November 2005, 11:44
I have gotten of a ticket from asking for the calabraton checks... good thing to as I would have lost my licence....

magicfairy
30th November 2005, 11:46
Write a grovelly letter... along the lines of "I am normally very careful, understand the need to uphold the law..thought I was in a 100 k zone, didn't see any signs...feel I have been unfairly treated in this case..."

I have written 5 or 6 letters along those lines for a variety of things over the years, Speed Camera fine, undertaking, no WOF/REG and suprisingly every single one of them worked, even my sons "no L Plate, no Rego" recently.
Only costs a bit of time and a 40 cent letter.
Never tried it for speeding and being caught but worth a try.

texmo
30th November 2005, 11:59
[QUOTE=Good GirlWhat do you do? PUll over? or put on a chase? - 250CC against 3600CC no chance :thud:
[/QUOTE]
Nah im sure a 250 could out run a HP car:yes:

Winston001
30th November 2005, 12:16
Technical defences such as wrong date of birth generally fail. The prosecution simply apply to the judge to amend the summons and you are gone.

To defend a charge of exceeding the speed limit, you need to get the constable to admit that it wasn't you he stopped, or that his equipment was faulty - not calibrated, or somehow persuade the judge that you weren't speeding.

snuffles
30th November 2005, 12:20
i suggest learning to read, might be a good start:nono:

idb
30th November 2005, 12:22
Remove your helmet and shake your hair out in slow motion with orchestral music increasing in volume....................................

texmo
30th November 2005, 12:25
Remove your helmet and shake your hair out in slow motion with orchestral music increasing in volume....................................
Wearing a white t-shirt and havea bottle of water handy can help too I guess:doobey:

Coyote
30th November 2005, 12:28
Seems like theres a lot of tickets with false, wrong or mixed up details. Maybe they should calm down, not give out so many and concentrate

I should've protested when I got called madam, that's just taking the piss :angry:

idb
30th November 2005, 12:29
Wearing a white t-shirt and havea bottle of water handy can help too I guess:doobey:
But those t-shirts are soooooooo hot when you're stopped on the side of the road, sometimes it's much more comfortable to just take them off.....if the nice officer doesn't mind...............

stify
30th November 2005, 12:39
The Stupidist fine so far was earned doing 94 km in a 50k in Masterton,

reason 109 for not going to masterton

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 12:59
hahahaha hey......i used to go there on my way to welly [its only 20mins from eketahuna]

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:06
[QUOTE=froggyfrenchman]well, dont speed and it wont be a problem.

Was gonna say was a boring old fart:lol:

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 13:13
buy a radar detector, sounds like you'll need one in the future, think of it as an investment

chris
30th November 2005, 13:17
When you have finished writing your letter of complaint, have an adult check the spelling and remove any 'text speak'.

Being stopped for 94km/h in a 50km/h zone ain't stupid. We all get pissed off with the Government and Police attitudes towards motorists and motorcyclists, but just imagine the bad press we would have been subjected to had you hit a child at double the posted limit.
I'm not on my high horse, inappropriate speed kills and yours was inappropriate.

texmo
30th November 2005, 13:21
I am going to get a delector either this pay time or next but are so expensive like $1.2k for a deicent one....

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:24
[QUOTE=Winston001]Technical defences such as wrong date of birth generally fail. The prosecution simply apply to the judge to amend the summons and you are gone.

Was. Back now.
The Officer put my date of birth down as 2005, as if I was born yesterday
I was thinking what you were thinking bout them amendment, at the end of the day there's no harm in trying. As the details on the fine are far from acurate.

judgeshock
30th November 2005, 13:27
Pay up and move on, slow down. :shake:

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:28
When you have finished writing your letter of complaint, have an adult check the spelling and remove any 'text speak'.

Being stopped for 94km/h in a 50km/h zone ain't stupid. We all get pissed off with the Government and Police attitudes towards motorists and motorcyclists, but just imagine the bad press we would have been subjected to had you hit a child at double the posted limit.
I'm not on my high horse, inappropriate speed kills and yours was inappropriate.
:finger: Nice judgment buddy. you were there and do not know the circumstances or situation your comment was not irrational.
Believe me I am far from inconciderate.

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 13:33

While I agree with your point here in essence, excessive speed in a restrictive speed limit is asking for trouble.
I think it is antiquated thinking to believe that speed kills, excessive speed can be a contributing factor in accidents, but is rarely the sole reason. In fact it is common belief that slow speeds cause more accidents then excessive speeds, because of the lack of engagement and concentration.

Personally I do the speed limits where posted and when I see one of those round white signs with the black line through the black circle - then its open season.

but nearly doing a ton in a 50, lucky they don't take your license for that, daft.

judgeshock
30th November 2005, 13:33
:finger: Nice judgment buddy. you were there and do not know the circumstances or situation your comment was not irrational.

I guess you are pissed about this, however in no circumstances should you be just about doubling the speed. Look harder at the road signs, if you miss one again suck it in and pay up.
:msn-wink:

Sniper
30th November 2005, 13:35
I am going to get a delector either this pay time or next but are so expensive like $1.2k for a deicent one....

A what??? Have you been drinking today?

Lou Girardin
30th November 2005, 13:36

Nope. $500 - $760 for the best. www.cartertonryan.co.nz

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:37
Slow learner, GG??

I've been in alot trouble and and and and...

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 13:38
i would say "faaaark nearly double the limit" but i dont ride in any way to set an example or tell you off....[doesnt help that i crash] i have gone faster in 50k areas when draging from the lights in palmy [ eating skylines on a bros with ease....oooh yeah] and i am as per normal rambling and i've lost my self again.... either way i'm luckier than most:banana:

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:42
I guess you are pissed about this, however in no circumstances should you be just about doubling the speed. Look harder at the road signs, if you miss one again suck it in and pay up.
:msn-wink:

There was no speed sign on the road other than the 100 km sign just in front of me. Big open road, I reckon hard done by
I admit it doesn't sound good at all double the speed limit after all the attention brought to it about not speeding I should know better which i do was just an innocent mistake I thought the speed limit was 100k you know

Sniper
30th November 2005, 13:43
There was no speed sign. Just a big open road, I reckon hard done by.
i'm not stupid :clap:

I reckon not concentrating.......

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 13:45

Big open road passing a school/hospital/firestation by any chance?

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 13:48
was this the heavy traffic bypass in masterton??

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:51
was this the heavy traffic bypass in masterton??

Not familiar with it aye. But was the road heading towards the drags

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 13:52
I have no Idea what you are on about but the facts are these (and they may change depending on how I feel)

1. I believe a discrepincy in the ticket is grounds to have it contested
2. Don't do anything to get yourself in trouble with the law.

Pretty simple.

Think I spotted you straight away :Police:

texmo
30th November 2005, 13:53
I reckon not concentrating.......
agreed which is the quickest recipe for death...

Sniper
30th November 2005, 13:54
Think I spotted you straight away :Police:

Ex Army, not a cop. General good guy that knows when he is beat, not winging because the weren't concentrating.

WINJA
30th November 2005, 13:57
IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND I GET YOU OFF THE TICKET WILL YOU WRESTLE CIBBY IN A PADDLING POOL FILLED WITH LIME JELLY?
RUNNERS ARE EASY ON THE RIGHT 250 BTW

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 14:05
Ex Army, not a cop. General good guy that knows when he is beat, not winging because the weren't concentrating.

True. You sounded rather official no need to be offended.
Joining the TF myself then may sign my life away.

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:06
There was no speed sign on the road other than the 100 km sign just in front of me. Big open road, I reckon hard done by
I admit it doesn't sound good at all double the speed limit after all the attention brought to it about not speeding I should know better which i do was just an innocent mistake I thought the speed limit was 100k you know

If there truly was no speed signage, and you came from a 100K zone, you might have a case. But your going to have to go back retrace your steps and MAKE sure before contesting it, take a camera. If you find there was no signage, but the previous speed zone was a 30 , then I'd shout up and pay out and think yourself lucky your not in jail

Lou Girardin
30th November 2005, 14:07

If you see a 100 sign ahead, the odds are that you're in a lower limit.

Sniper
30th November 2005, 14:13
True. You sounded rather official no need to be offended.
Joining the TF myself then may sign my life away.

Ah yes, the SAS. (Saturday and Sunday) Squad. I trained with them as an ROT when I was 16. At 17 I signed my life away. Best thing I did before my knee:bash:

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 14:15
“Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...”

Any Hypocrites out there?

I won't be making that mistake again. Thing is I am generally very cautious about speed. i focus on taking corners lower and faster more so than speed, and I probably was in a daize, tripping on something:doobey: not quite.

TOUGH LUCK.

Cop was kinda cute droping a hint but didn't care got caught you know but I bet he would of fallen for the water and white T shirt thing. I would of.

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 14:16
Not familiar with it aye. But was the road heading towards the drags
is that 50k? fuck i didnt know that:blink:

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:16

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 14:18

Older & :not: Wiser

chris
30th November 2005, 14:18
:finger: Nice judgment buddy. I don't think you should be questioning my judgement.

:your comment was not irrational. Err, I know it wasn't.

You freely admit you didn't know the posted limit for that stretch of road but chose to travel at 100km/h anyway. 50km/h limits are there for a reason as pointed out by others. Everyone exceeds the limit and that includes me, but you need to understand the concept of inappropriate speed. Be a grown up, pay the fine and learn from the experience.
And people wonder why the Government and police take a draconian attitude towards excessive speed.

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 14:21
yeah but sometimes they have 100k signs after another as if to say oi youre not going fast enough or something, it happens with 50/70/80 k signs too aroung masterton:hitcher:

judgeshock
30th November 2005, 14:21
You freely admit you didn't know the posted limit for that stretch of road but chose to travel at 100km/h anyway. 50km/h limits are there for a reason as pointed out by others. Everyone exceeds the limit and that includes me, but you need to understand the concept of inappropriate speed. Be a grown up, pay the fine and learn from the experience.
And people wonder why the Government and police take a draconian attitude towards excessive speed.[/QUOTE]

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:27
And people wonder why the Government and police take a draconian attitude towards excessive speed.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:[/QUOTE]

OKAY I THINK SHE/HE HAS GOT THE POINT NOW! WE ALL FUCK UP FROM TIME TO TIME! :bash: THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO NEWBIE BASHING INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 14:32
OKAY I THINK SHE/HE HAS GOT THE POINT NOW! WE ALL FUCK UP FROM TIME TO TIME! :bash: THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO NEWBIE BASHING INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
yeah back off some of you fellas......now i'm going to get bashed:bash:

Sniper
30th November 2005, 14:35
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

I prefer destuctive critisim. It generally rips them enough to not do it again.

ducatilover, why you worried about getting bashed for backing someone up? Its a nobel thing to do. You should only worry about being bashed if you try and tell us how hard done by you are cause you crashed your bros AGAIN

Yokai
30th November 2005, 14:39
NOTE: This post was superceded by some very nice posting - If i cause offense in this post, Sorry... I've PMed. But the points stand in general

Hey Good Girl - welcome to the site.

1) Nice troll - got some of us answering... 1st post on the site and that's impressive...

2) You're 19 posts in (at last quick look), and don't seem to have grasped (yet) the concept of reading what was written and not what you want to see. If you were doing 94k in a 50k zone, your speed was inappropriate irrespective of whether the sign was there or not.

3) If you can definitely prove there was no sign ( i.e. go along the route that you took, photograph where the signs are, document it with witnesses to back you up) then you will be able to get off the ticket (unless as stated you were passing a school / firestation etc.)

4) It's good to have new people - just chill a little - we're kinda laid back in here most of the time... K?

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:40

Well okay but its constructive if it gets folks to open their eyes when riding

idb
30th November 2005, 14:40

ducatilover, why you worried about getting bashed for backing someone up? Its a nobel thing to do. You should only worry about being bashed if you try and tell us how hard done by you are cause you crashed your bros AGAIN
Did you crash your Bros, Ducatilover?
How did that happen?

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:41
3) If you can definitely prove there was no sign ( i.e. go along the route that you took, photograph where the signs are, document it with witnesses to back you up) then you will be able to get off the ticket (unless as stated you were passing a school / firestation etc.)

Hey i already said that :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

dawnrazor
30th November 2005, 14:45
(unless as stated you were passing a school / firestation etc.)

Sorry missed that bit :doh:

Lou Girardin
30th November 2005, 14:59
yeah but sometimes they have 100k signs after another as if to say oi youre not going fast enough or something, it happens with 50/70/80 k signs too aroung masterton:hitcher:

The NZ 'system' is a sign at a change of speed limit. After that you're on your own.

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 15:06
You should only worry about being bashed if you try and tell us how hard done by you are cause you crashed your bros AGAIN
haha i dont think i'll go that far:yes:

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 15:08
Did you crash your Bros, Ducatilover?
How did that happen?
ummm it ummmm i ummmm i wont partake in this conversation cos sniper will get pissed off and call me a whiney bitch or something.....if this aint a p/t then searsh "my 160k crash"

Sniper
30th November 2005, 15:10
haha i dont think i'll go that far:yes:

I wish others would learn as fast as you. And I wouldn't call you a whiney bitch, no thats amatuer speak.

idb
30th November 2005, 15:20
ummm it ummmm i ummmm i wont partake in this conversation cos sniper will get pissed off and call me a whiney bitch or something.....if this aint a p/t then searsh "my 160k crash"
it was a p/t - sorry

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 15:25
:bash: :lol: :lol:
it was a p/t - sorry

chris
30th November 2005, 15:31
yeah but sometimes they have 100k signs after another as if to say oi youre not going fast enough or something,it happens with 50/70/80 k signs too aroung masterton Good grief.

The_Dover
30th November 2005, 15:50
IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND I GET YOU OFF THE TICKET WILL YOU WRESTLE CIBBY IN A PADDLING POOL FILLED WITH LIME JELLY?
RUNNERS ARE EASY ON THE RIGHT 250 BTW

If she's the sort of good girl I'm thinking of I'll do whatever I can to assist you Mistah Winja sah.

Hmm, I like good girls.........

Teflon
30th November 2005, 15:56
I'm pritty sure most people on this site have been caught do some sorta rediculous speed on antic on the road, am I right? :yes:

No. Must really suck getting tickets.

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 16:09
They do say don't get caught!

And NO I wasn't asked to put my hands on the tank and spread mmmmmm

inlinefour
30th November 2005, 16:59
Pay up and move on, slow down. :shake:

Pay up and use it as a learning experience. Even if its a harsh one:doh:

WINJA
30th November 2005, 17:56
Pay up and use it as a learning experience. Even if its a harsh one:doh:
SHUT UP YOU TUBBY BITCH , SHE DONT NEED LESSONS FROM YOU.
SHE NEEDS A LESSON FROM ME IN THE PADDLEING POOL

inlinefour
30th November 2005, 18:10

I'm starting to wonder if your actually an obese lardarse yourself who cannot physically paint his own roof...:shake:

texmo
30th November 2005, 18:11
lol WIJAN never stop amazing me with his quirky comebacks....

WINJA
30th November 2005, 18:13
I'm starting to wonder if your actually an obese lardarse yourself who cannot physically paint his own roof...:shake:
YOUR SLOW AND FAT , IVE ALREADY SAID THIS

inlinefour
30th November 2005, 18:15
YOUR SLOW AND FAT , IVE ALREADY SAID THIS

Yet quicker than you winj. Where does that leave you?

WINJA
30th November 2005, 18:18
Yet quicker than you winj. Where does that leave you?
IN FRONT , CAUSE IF YOU BEAT ME IN A RACE ID BE EMBARESSED

inlinefour
30th November 2005, 18:20
IN FRONT , CAUSE IF YOU BEAT ME IN A RACE ID BE EMBARESSED

If I was you, I'd be embarrassed anyway. You used to it or something?

The_Dover
30th November 2005, 18:35

Get in the queue capstard, I'm the manwhore around here. You just provide the pool, the jelly and the smart arse comments. I'll do the hard work, you can stir the porridge (REAL scottish porridge;)).

texmo
30th November 2005, 18:53
fuck porridge I much prefer spit roasts... Its the Kiwi way.

Unit
30th November 2005, 18:58
There are some great advantages of being a chick, but my luck Id get a gay cop:blink: :blank:

TraD_MaN
30th November 2005, 19:00

come on whats wrong with masterton ! :doh:

texmo
30th November 2005, 19:13
There are some great advantages of being a chick, but my luck Id get a gay cop:blink: :blank:

Scince when do tl1000's stop for the cops dosent you man teach you nothing foog?

WINJA
30th November 2005, 19:42
WHAT DO EXPECT , AFTER ALL THEIR A PACK OF COCK SMOKING FAGS, SORTA WHY INDY DONT GET TICKETS

madboy
30th November 2005, 19:50
Ah fark it's funny reading this thread. You twats who are inducted into the LTNZ school of wisdom. 94k in a 50 isn't always dangerous. Shit, I've doubled that, proving that point re: 636 vs 3600, and they didn't pull the pin, so it can't be dangerous, can it?! Else that would make a mockery of our fine system.

Inappropriate? Oh fark come on Chris. I appreciate your fine work with the trackdays and getting the speed onto the track, and I'm keen as for the next Manfeild one, but 94 in 50 is NOT always inappropriate. Illegal yes, dumb on a 250 that can't run yes, but not necessarily inappropriate.

Good Girl - you'll learn fast that hypocrisy and ill-informed comments are rife around this site. So are we seeing ya for a ride tomorrow?

Ixion
30th November 2005, 20:00
I can certainly think of some industrial areas round Auckland where, at the weekend, 200kph would be safer for all parties , despite being in a 50 zone, than 100 on the motorway.

In this case Ms Good Girl indicated that there was a 100kph sign a little ahead. In other words , a few yards up the road 100 WAS deemed "safe". The exact point at which signs are located is arbitrary. It seems very improbable that circumstances were so different a few yards further on that one was "safe" and the other "dangerous". The speed limits have to change somewhere - there is no magic that occurs at that point to make one side of the sign "safe" the other dangerous.

However, being CAUGHT doing 94 in a 50 is exceedingly unwise.

pritch
30th November 2005, 20:04
"I understand the need to uphold the law.."

As I understand it this phrase, or one very similar, included in a nice letter to the Infringement Bureau can yield positive results:-)

Don't blame me if it doesn't...

Ixion
30th November 2005, 20:05

but nearly doing a ton in a 50, lucky they don't take your license for that, daft.

Strictly speaking, Ms Good Girl was nowhere near the ton. The ton is 100mph, 160kph approximately. She was only doing about 60mph.

EDIT I have myself, in more youthful days, when Mr Plod was not so ubiquitous , and patrolled in cars selected for petrol conservation rather than speed,on several occasions done the ton in a 30mph area. I did not consider it unduely dangerous then, and would not now under the same circumstances.

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 20:11
Good Girl - you'll learn fast that hypocrisy and ill-informed comments are rife around this site. So are we seeing ya for a ride tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Gota be good for soul:buggerd:

I'll try, hitting balls takes priority over riding at the mo. :bash: All bout getting the technique right.

Perfection is within an arms reach!

madboy
30th November 2005, 20:24
I'll try, hitting balls takes priority over riding at the mo. :bash: All bout getting the technique right.Remind me not to piss you off...

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 20:28
I'll try, hitting balls takes priority over riding at the mo. :bash: All bout getting the technique right.

Perfection is within an arms reach!
hmmmmm i wont say anything except.....nah i wont say it:grouphug: :hug: okay it does take practice and technique is everything:yeah:

madboy
30th November 2005, 20:38
hmmmmm i wont say anything except.....nah i wont say it:grouphug: :hug: okay it does take practice and technique is everything:yeah:I was actually thinking if she managed to hit the balls then she probably had the technique damn near perfect.

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 20:42
I was actually thinking if she managed to hit the balls then she probably had the technique damn near perfect.
hmmm it all depends on her position doesnt it?:msn-wink:

Good Girl
30th November 2005, 21:14
hmmm it all depends on her position doesnt it?:msn-wink:
Im a catcher , best position. :blip:

So if were all goina play ball who going to umpire. :tugger:
Only fair to nominate that WHITE TRASH MF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 21:17
Im a catcher , best position. :blip:

So if were all goina play ball who going to umpire. :tugger:
Only fair to nominate that WHITE TRASH MF

:lol: :lol: :lol:
as long as we play one aside:yes:

Dafe
30th November 2005, 21:32
Nah im sure a 250 could out run a HP car:yes:

Definately not a GSX that can only reach 130kph!

ducatilover
30th November 2005, 21:35
Definately not a GSX that can only reach 130kph!
they do more than that:banana: 170 down a hill if you weigh 55kg like me

chris
1st December 2005, 08:58
94k in a 50 isn't always dangerous.Who for? Yourself, or the person crossing the road who isn't expecting someone on a bike to be approaching at double the posted limit?

The image most people have of motorcyclists ain't that great now, threads such as this one can't help our cause.

See you on the 10th.

scumdog
1st December 2005, 09:06

The old "it's not my fault" defence huh?

Sniper
1st December 2005, 09:14
I thought the speed limit was 100k you know

You know what thought did, don't you?

ducatilover
1st December 2005, 09:36
whaddaya mean? ya dnt mak ne cens

chris
1st December 2005, 09:40
You know what thought did, don't you? Followed a muck cart and thought it was a wedding.

Aitch
1st December 2005, 09:44
*sigh* How many times does it have to be said in here? DISCREPANCIES ON A TICKET WON"T GET YOU OFF THE FINE!!!!!!
(though if the cop gets your rego and licence number wrong you're probably safe).
Pay the fine and take your lumps!

Good Girl
1st December 2005, 22:30

Yes Sir :wavey:
Got me into a little bit of trouble.
I best try not think to much!!

Sniper
2nd December 2005, 08:06
whaddaya mean? ya dnt mak ne cens

I think the crash affected a bit more than you let on.

NordieBoy
2nd December 2005, 08:42
The NZ 'system' is a sign at a change of speed limit. After that you're on your own.
There are several places in Nelson where there are "reminder" signs of the speed limit.

DemonWolf
2nd December 2005, 09:12
and in NP.. where they've changed the speed limit from what it use to be.. doh! Something like looking but not actually see'ing\registering what its saying.

=)

ducatilover
2nd December 2005, 09:44
I think the crash affected a bit more than you let on.
i'm sorry what? are you saying that.........

Biff
2nd December 2005, 09:48
I'm pritty sure most people on this site have been caught do some sorta rediculous speed on antic on the road, am I right?

:no: Not me. Cos:

a) In general, I ride like a nana.
b) If in a group, I'm more than happy to be in the middle or back of the pack, letting others run the risk of bring 'pinged'. It's always the same people that like being at the front. It helps fluff their ego.
c) I've never 'knowingly' run from the cops.
d) If I'm ever stopped I scrunch up my face, lower the tone of my voice, pretend my names Helen, and tell the hofficer I'm on my way to watch a rugby match.

ducatilover
2nd December 2005, 09:54
d) If I'm ever stopped I scrunch up my face, lower the tone of my voice, pretend my names Helen, and tell the hofficer I'm on my way to watch a rugby match.
shit you can go that low? man those are some big balls......bling 4 u:banana:

inlinefour
2nd December 2005, 10:04

b) If in a group, I'm more than happy to be in the middle or back of the pack, letting others run the risk of bring 'pinged'. It's always the same people that like being at the front. It helps fluff their ego.

Ask the people I ride with, they will all agree:blip:

scumdog
2nd December 2005, 10:53

Me too - hang on, - I was Helens driver!!:doh:

spudchucka
3rd December 2005, 07:30
If I'm ever stopped I scrunch up my face, lower the tone of my voice, pretend my names Helen, and tell the hofficer I'm on my way to watch a rugby match.
I bet your voice isn't deep enough to complete that disguise though.

Lou Girardin
3rd December 2005, 07:43
I bet your voice isn't deep enough to complete that disguise though.

Dick's probably not as big either.

texmo
3rd December 2005, 08:33
Dick's probably not as big either.

AHAHAHAHA loving it....:killingme :killingme