PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Street Magic Mods

Fargin Khan
30th November 2005, 14:19
Anyone modified a Street Magic ? and if so what mods work the best?
variator modification is it better than replacing the primary drive gears ?
Be really keen to hear from anyone as I am planning to get my Magic going a little bit quicker. Cheers

DemonWolf
30th November 2005, 14:21
Welcome to KB Fargin Khan... Sorry I dont know a thing concerning Street Magic mods.. I'm sure there are quite a few people here that do though...

DemonWolf
30th November 2005, 14:22
Got any Pics of your TLs? Post them up if ya do... cheers =)

MrMelon
30th November 2005, 14:33
Winja's the man when it comes to street magics and mods. I've heard they get pretty unreliable once you mod them for more power and that the best street magic is a stock one.

WINJA
30th November 2005, 15:20
Anyone modified a Street Magic ? and if so what mods work the best?
variator modification is it better than replacing the primary drive gears ?
Be really keen to hear from anyone as I am planning to get my Magic going a little bit quicker. Cheers
JUST LEAVE IT STANDARD , THEIR ALREADY ON THE VERGE OF BLOWING UP , THE BEST MOD IS GOOD TYRES AND A STICKER KIT.
I GOT ABOUT $1000 WORTH OF HOT UP GEAR FOR MINE AND IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME , IT WAS FASTER FOR 15 MINS AT A TIME , BUT THROW IT IN THE REAL WORLD WITH HILL AND IT WAS ACTUALLY SLOWER

Fargin Khan
30th November 2005, 15:28
I will leave it stock as it has been a very reliable little bike to date. Just thought it might be more fun if I could get it doing 80 kph or so.

WINJA
30th November 2005, 16:27
I will leave it stock as it has been a very reliable little bike to date. Just thought it might be more fun if I could get it doing 80 kph or so.
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PIC, I LOVE THESE BIKES SINCE I BOUGHT MY MAGIC IVE OWNED 2 BLADES , A ZX9 AND 2 GIXXER1000S , STILL GOT OL FAITHFULL TR50

Qkchk
20th December 2005, 14:23
Probaly best thing you can do is change the roller weights if you want more top-end. General rule is: The lighter the weights, the more down low (pull wheelies and fast take-offs) The heavier the weights, you lose the acceleration but you gain topend speed. There is a formula out there that you can find the ideal roller weights based on the riders personal weight.

I ended up putting in 4.0g weights in and can do small wheelies but top end is maxed out @ 70-75kph. Not sure what weight the orginals were but it would do 90kph! I've got a performance pipe on mine and a racing CDI.

Nutter34
21st December 2005, 17:19
What's the reason the lighter rollers don't allow for the same speed as the heavier ones? Are they just too light to overcome the spring?
Did you try the bike with a standard pipe and the racing cdi? Is it worth the money? Sorta looking at getting bits in stages, possibly.

As far as reliability goes, does the motor get fragile with just a cdi? Are the extra revs that detrimental?

texmo
21st December 2005, 22:13
Buy a mallossi kit, and the chamber to go with it, PM tuning did a few street magics and they were still reliable.

lussika
9th July 2008, 18:15
Hi all, does anyone know how to do a card trick where you start out with someone picking a card then you somehow narrow it down to 4 cards and none of those cards are your card but the you show 3 of the 4 and the 4th card that was already proven wasn’t your card becomes your card. Can you tell me step by step any other magic tricks you know?