PDA

View Full Version : I'm awestruck

Lou Girardin
1st December 2005, 07:58
at the blinding skills shown by the guy on a red older Duc on Newton Rd this morning.
I realise you must have been asleep when the light changed, because the 50 metre gap I pulled was a tad embarrassing. But the way you blasted up behind, then took the left line between me and the cars in the left lane was inspired.
Luckily I saw you coming and didn't shut the door. Even luckier that none of the multitude of cars you passed at speed didn't do the same.
Strangely enough you didn't seem to get to Symonds St any quicker.
Were you rushing to Haldanes before something else broke on the Duc?

The_Dover
1st December 2005, 08:11
Yeah, Cibby and I saw that prick too as we were sitting at the lights at the bottom of the hill. Small cock syndrome, hence the Duc.

Thought the guy on the bandit had fallen asleep on the move though ;)

judgeshock
1st December 2005, 08:13
....and yet another rider potentially pushing up the costs of riding. The mentality of these people is unbelievable. How can these people not put a higher value on their life.

:bash:

Colapop
1st December 2005, 08:27
Awww man I wanna be just like him when I've finished growing up - Dead.

Lou Girardin
1st December 2005, 10:18

When you reach 'a certain age' self-preservation becomes stronger than testosterone.
Having said that, if Mr Duc Dumb-Arse wants a little tu-tu up SH16 some time, just call.

Cibby
1st December 2005, 12:55
Yeah, Cibby and I saw that prick too as we were sitting at the lights at the bottom of the hill. Small cock syndrome, hence the Duc.

yeah, he was trying a bit hard eh?

although if had such an awesome bike i'd be tempted to ride it as hard as possible before anything broke.. :Pokey:

Lou Girardin
1st December 2005, 13:13
yeah, he was trying a bit hard eh?

although if had such an awesome bike i'd be tempted to ride it as hard as possible before anything broke.. :Pokey:

Awesome? It was smoking on over-run like an old knackered Jap import diesel.