PDA

View Full Version : If I told you, I'd have to kill you...

Riff Raff
2nd December 2005, 15:45
The afternoon sun shoneth brightly and the doing of assignment became tedious. Utterances of the assignment fornicating itself were thrown hither and thither as my loins were girded to hop upon my trusty steed and bugger off on a quest. Young Aff-man was keen to partake in said quest, and with a hiss and roar we were off. To a secret location we traversed, where only steeds that reared were allowed.

Quasievil
2nd December 2005, 15:49
Nice wheelie, young little bastard wish I could do that !!!!

Riff Raff
2nd December 2005, 15:52
Nice wheelie, young little bastard wish I could do that !!!!
Oh I was doing much better ones than that, but the 'little bastard' has no idea how to drive a camera!!!

aff-man
2nd December 2005, 16:48
yes... alas the fair lady was showing how it's done, It was a lovely day for a jaunt and thus we traversed the black road of our souls.....:blink: :blink:

Oh and it was good fun eh mate! :thud:

Zed
2nd December 2005, 18:04
yes... alas the fair lady was showing how it's done, It was a lovely day for a jaunt and thus we traversed the black road of our souls.....:blink: :blink:

Oh and it was good fun eh mate! :thud:I see you're improving grasshopper...well done & keep the shiney side up dude! :Punk:

SPman
2nd December 2005, 18:16
... keep the shiney side up dude! :Punk:
Which shiny side, though? Perhaps, keep the shiny side slanty?

dveus
2nd December 2005, 19:37
Oh I was doing much better ones than that, but the 'little bastard' has no idea how to drive a camera!!!

well next time send me a txt and ill come and point a camera around. Any excuse for an afternoon off work at the moment.

erik
2nd December 2005, 21:13
That second wheelie looks f*^ken cool :niceone:

Yokai
2nd December 2005, 21:23

Twas the most height and speed that I've ever seen you get.... heh

Matt Bleck
2nd December 2005, 21:29
Very nice wheelie or is that photography......:blink:

If only I could make mine do that. (with me on it !)

Sensei
2nd December 2005, 21:29
Well if you must ,then here you go since everyone love's wheelie's

aff-man
2nd December 2005, 21:36
That second wheelie looks f*^ken cool :niceone:

Yeh i'm having a little trouble with the revs.... there not being enough of them in particular. So i have to "bounce" the throttle to keep it up (yes i am to much of a wuss to get it to the balance point in first ... happens a bit to quickly if you give it heaps)... Some sprocket adjustments will fix that but I have to wait untill i get some cash...... Stay tuned...

Hitcher
2nd December 2005, 21:41
Gahhhh! Apostrophe induced cardiac arrest. You could have saved yourself two key strokes. Neither is necessary...

heavenly.talker
2nd December 2005, 21:44
The afternoon sun shoneth brightly and the doing of assignment became tedious. Utterances of the assignment fornicating itself were thrown hither and thither as my loins were girded to hop upon my trusty steed and bugger off on a quest. Young Aff-man was keen to partake in said quest, and with a hiss and roar we were off. To a secret location we traversed, where only steeds that reared were allowed.

Are you doing summer school?

nadroj
2nd December 2005, 21:45

Macktheknife
2nd December 2005, 21:52
Bring it on those were great! well done that girl, puts several lads to shame I think

Sensei
2nd December 2005, 21:58
Thanks Nadroj , Bing said he had to show me this new trick on his bike so I wasn't going to let him down so I hopped onto the back LOL

Posh Tourer :P
2nd December 2005, 22:00
I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear *that*, mack!

Sparky Bills
2nd December 2005, 23:06
Since everyone else is bringing them out.
Heres a few of mine.

aff-man
2nd December 2005, 23:19
Bring it on those were great! well done that girl, puts several lads to shame I think

So you calling me a girl now... poor form i say ...:nono: :nono:

Zed
3rd December 2005, 07:33
Since everyone else is bringing them out.
Heres a few of mine.Nice pics Sparky!

Here's some on my 230kg beast...:Punk:

White trash
4th December 2005, 08:16
Aff-man you plonker! I'll show ya a wheelie sonny!

12s on the quad son, that's the new benchmark.

FROSTY
4th December 2005, 08:27
HMM--omg what have I done--trashy with a weapon of mass destruction.

aff-man
4th December 2005, 15:02
Aff-man you plonker! I'll show ya a wheelie sonny!

12s on the quad son, that's the new benchmark.

ooooo give us a go.... come on ya know ya want to....

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE

oh and the pink pushbike toooooo

Frenchy
24th December 2006, 20:10
here we go!!!!