PDA

View Full Version : rev'it leathers from motomail

Big Dave
2nd December 2005, 19:41
My leathers were getting very baggy. uncomfortably so. I've hit my original target weight and although whites have sorted me out with some excellent inclement weather kit, I needed something for the warmer months that wasn't 3 sizes too big.
Picked up some of the new rev'it gear that motomail has in stock. yummmm - really supple leather and nicely lined and made. Designed in Holland manufactured in Pakistan and well, just a bit of me.
I was only going to get the pants, but when i tried the jacket on.....

A mercifully rare foray in front of the camera, but I got some styley new leather baby! Cool schoolers take note:

James Deuce
2nd December 2005, 19:47
Nice work on the size reduction Big Fella (Medium Fella really). Very Inspiring.

Nice gear too.

James Deuce
2nd December 2005, 20:14
Eeeeeeeeeeeek

(had to be that long - 10 characters)

skelstar
2nd December 2005, 20:15
Really like the jacket dude. Very cool.

Devil
5th December 2005, 07:58
A biker without a beer gut? Whats the deal? :D

Looks like tidy gear.

heavenly.talker
5th December 2005, 08:07
A mercifully rare foray in front of the camera, but I got some styley new leather baby!

Sex on a stick Big Daddy :blip: :blip:
Sex on a stick! :clap: :clap:

CBRAero
5th January 2006, 11:38
I have a pair of the rev'it boots....great buy for $200.

Sensei
5th January 2006, 12:54
Shit thought it was a Rerun of Renagade " Larenso Rains " Nice posing .

Joni
5th January 2006, 13:03
I have a pair of rev'it pants... I found the brand pretty good because they make smaller sizes for people who are a little shorter than the average rider....

I had a look at the whole range - looked pretty good actually :2thumbsup

edit: motomail also ship to other parts of the country if required. Big Daves mate Mick is really helpfull... so if you thinking of getting something from rev'it have a lookie here ==> www.revit.net then talk to Mick at Motomail