PDA

View Full Version : Road bike stunts - worth watching

kro
3rd December 2005, 11:57
http://www.enwhore.com/movie/1346-More_Insane_Motorbike_Stunts.html

How does a bike handle constant wheelie-ing without starving oil and things like that?. These guys also do the most amazing stoppies you have seen anywhere, and turn their bikes around whilst stoppie-ing.

Harry33
3rd December 2005, 13:47
Damn that is some crazy stuff. One cool video clip. Not sure about rest of the site as it seems to have a few dodgy pictures of so called local girls. Might be good idea to not use work computers to view.:niceone:

I might have to get a sport bike one day.

jimdaworm
4th December 2005, 07:43
People who do constant wheelies mod their bikes... I belive they do stuff to their oil pumps/oil systems for starters:beer:

White trash
4th December 2005, 07:52
People who do constant wheelies mod their bikes... I belive they do stuff to their oil pumps/oil systems for starters:beer:

Not modern bikes. Maybe the earlier 'Blades that started the whole street stunting craze off. I've watched a guy wheelie a standard GSXR750 for over 5 miles, no worries.

Now could a nice moderator type please move this thread to the appropriate forum. Ta.

jimdaworm
4th December 2005, 08:25
You learn somthing new every day :) Good to hear they are making sure their bikes up up to the job:rockon:

onearmedbandit
4th December 2005, 09:53
Not modern bikes. Maybe the earlier 'Blades that started the whole street stunting craze off. I've watched a guy wheelie a standard GSXR750 for over 5 miles, no worries.

Now could a nice moderator type please move this thread to the appropriate forum. Ta.

I'm not nice but I've done it anyway.

DMNTD
29th December 2005, 10:52
Spotted this just before and I don't think it has been posted by the looks.
Extremely impressive throttle control:yes:
One day...
Click me baby! (http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-405.htm)

onearmedbandit
29th December 2005, 11:15
Thanks for that link. Seen so many clips now over the last couple of years but whenever I see shit like that I'm still as amazed as the first time I saw it. Serious skills.

larriken
31st December 2005, 10:57
If anyone out there wants a line on stunt DVD's, mostly US, shout out. I have a mate in Aus that is seriously over stocked and I can pick up some good titles for vey cheap.

Sniper
31st December 2005, 11:32
PM sent larriken :msn-wink: