PDA

View Full Version : Poo's now owns a K5 !!!

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 20:04
Thats right ladies and fulla's...Cp went to visit the local suzuki dealer [Dave Andersons] in marsterton today to test ride a K5 GSX-R750

okay...after a bit of yarning with dave...he wheeled the machine to the door and put the neat'o' yellow test drive plate on it and started her up...wisper quiet compared to the TL...poo's looks at the tach,spedo,etc....fark...only one kay on the clock [me feeling pretty special]...on I hop...give it a little rev...start to let the clutch out...stall...DOH :doh: :doh: :doh: ...start it again and move off...

My first impressions were...shit this thing feels small...and light...and gutless...
once we hit the open road...I chopped it down a few gears [4 actually] and gave it a fist full...okay...its not gutless...infact it fuckin fly's [I hit and extremily high figure on a empty straight in NOOOO time]...then the brakes...very very very impresive...if you wern't paying attention when you apply those things hard...you'ld have bruised nuts and given yourself the ability to sing an octave higher...
So off I went to find some corners I knew...thought it would be best to go and ride a known route...so on a road far far off the beaten track...I started to wind her up a bit...came up to the first corner,a nice 75kmph left hander...slide my bum alittle to the left and upper body aswell...turned in...shit...shit...lifted her up alot...""""note to self....turns in shitloads faster than the TL""""it dropped in soo easy...and didn't need anywhere the amount of lean required when riding the TL...I was turning in too hard and having to lift the bike up mid corner...this chassis feels brillent...you think corner...and your half way around it thinking...I could have gone soooo much faster...you almost need to recalabrate your brain...but in the same respect...it doesn't feel that fast...its really only because I kept looking at the speedo that I knew how fast I was going...as its sooo smooth compared to the TL it builds up speed quite easily...even un-noticed at times...the suspension is set up quite soft and plush...which I will endevour to tweak alittle firm-ness in to it after I've set the sag properlly...
So I rode back to the shop and did the deal once we agreed on $$$ and trade...which I will say he gave me and exellent trade in for the TL...more than I was expecting by a long shot!!! and he's going to fit my ohlins steering damper off the TL to the gsxr next week....
as I rode off I wasn't even thinking the usual what have I done thoughts...I was stoked...and I still am.
The funny thing is...is its almost like the new bike takes my riding skills back a level...as I'm having to feel and learn new sensations and build my way back up to where i was on the TL...that level of comfort you feel on your bike after a while...and also the inline four is alot different to a V-twin...in many ways.
and having a chassis like this makes me wonder why I held on to the TL as long as I did...all in all...a TL is a awesome bike...a machine you feel proud to master and tame...because its a bit of a beast in need of a good arse kicking...where as the GSXR is more like a pair of new sneakers...tight,comfortable...infact your sure that you could run faster in them...you feel at home in them right away...and you know they'll feel better after some milage is put on them...:2thumbsup

Right...next...wheelies...easy...1st or 2nd...didn't want to off the throttle in 3rd...so I'll have a go using the clutch once I'm more comfortable with the bike...the fueling is really good...so holding a wheelie is a peice of piss...makes my second rate road bike stunting abillity look good...lol

So I'm a happy lad then...and I now have 124kms on the clock....and need to put anoth 1300km on the clock before the KB track day!!!!
WHOS UP FOR A RIDE TOMORROW????? [dafe? you still need some KMs on the K6?]

CP :banana:

crashe
3rd December 2005, 20:07
What ever you do mate.... keep the K5 away from The_Dover....
and don't offer to let him ride her.... :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations on your new bike... ride safe.

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 20:14
Awesome dude. Noticed your changed profile before you thread :). Was going to PM. Looking forward to seeing the new beast.
You think youll be grinning as cheesly as Dafe?...he's embarrasing to be round at the moment ;)

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 20:16
you lucky mufuka....:banana: :yes: was that the sexy 20th aniversary one they had?:spudbooge

can i ride it:blip:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 20:17
Awesome dude. Noticed your changed profile before you thread :). Was going to PM. Looking forward to seeing the new beast.
You think youll be grinning as cheesly as Dafe?...he's embarrasing to be round at the moment ;)

yep the grins prety cheesy!!!

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 20:17
you lucky mufuka....:banana: :yes: was that the sexy 20th aniversary one they had?:spudbooge

[SIZE="1"]can i ride it:blip: [LIST=1]

yep

there's a sexy TL1000s in there forsale now...lol

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 20:20
yep

who cares i'm stealing the gixxa..... is the can just black or carbon fibre?:wait:

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 20:21
I seem to remember DL asking for a ride the other day. now its not your liability :)

Matt Bleck
3rd December 2005, 20:28
Chur bro too much!! I look forward to hearing it scream it's way around taupo.

SPman
3rd December 2005, 20:34
Those Annivesary 750's are niiiiice! You'll love it (Oh. you already do)
They are a weapon those things with a manic top end.........enjoy.

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 20:35
I seem to remember DL asking for a ride the other day. now its not your liability :)
:killingme who in their right mind would let me near one of them:spudgrr: :lol: :bleh:

texmo
3rd December 2005, 20:40
Congrats, will see you on the coro loop then?

Dafe
3rd December 2005, 20:47
Nice Ride Dude!!! :2thumbsup

Skelstar and I were both at Dave Anderson's about a month ago. I spent a fair amount of time drooling over that anniversary K5! I was trying to get them to lacate me a K6 at the time. Strangely enough they said they'd get back to me and never did. So I brought one from WGTN motorcycles instead!

Anyway dude, that is one Mad and Phat as ride!
My mate "pex_adams" picks up a brand new K5 Anniversary 600 in two weeks.
Damn, we'll just have to hook up in a couple of weeks time and all three of us do a Suzuki ride. Shit thats gotta be awesome, the 600, 750 and Thou!
We would invite the GSX250 riders but somehow....... 130kph topspeed might not qualify.

Good stuff dude, Now all we need are some pics to drool on!
Gixxer pics (or my misses kill me!).:ar15:

Fark me, You're keen doing wheelie practice on a brand new bike. You should let your bike run in easy for at least 300km.

I had a big ride today and have promised the wife some sunday time out!!! :(
Skelstar and myself were in Carterton today, I rang Dave Andersons to ask if they'd sign off my thousand Km service, they were booked up otherwise I probably would have seen you there!

Dafe
3rd December 2005, 20:59
Congrats, will see you on the coro loop then?

Coro Loop? Not likely dude, you may see him on the Takas though!

Dafe
3rd December 2005, 21:05
Don't forget the coast to coast ride next weekend. I'll be there if you're keen!

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:07
I spent a fair amount of time drooling over that anniversary K5!
I was drooling NEXT to it...not over it. Told Dafe to stand back a bit but he never listens.

I was trying to get them to lacate me a K6 at the time.
Thats 'lactate' dude...not 'lacate'. :slap:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:11
Nice Ride Dude!!! :2thumbsup

Skelstar and I were both at Dave Anderson's about a month ago. I spent a fair amount of time drooling over that anniversary K5! I was trying to get them to lacate me a K6 at the time. Strangely enough they said they'd get back to me and never did. So I brought one from WGTN motorcycles instead!

Anyway dude, that is one Mad and Phat as ride!
My mate "pex_adams" picks up a brand new K5 Anniversary 600 in two weeks.
Damn, we'll just have to hook up in a couple of weeks time and all three of us do a Suzuki ride. Shit thats gotta be awesome, the 600, 750 and Thou!
We would invite the GSX250 riders but somehow....... 130kph topspeed might not qualify.

Good stuff dude, Now all we need are some pics to drool on!
Gixxer pics (or my misses kill me!).:ar15:

Fark me, You're keen doing wheelie practice on a brand new bike. You should let your bike run in easy for at least 300km.

I had a big ride today and have promised the wife some sunday time out!!! :(
Skelstar and myself were in Carterton today, I rang Dave Andersons to ask if they'd sign off my thousand Km service, they were booked up otherwise I probably would have seen you there!

yeah the workshop was busy today....I was there from about 1:30 till about 3:30 [with a test ride inbetween]
I'm keen for a Gixxer ride....we'll need a camera bike [someone willing to try and keep up and take cliche photo's of GSX-rs at randon sites]

and yeah...best you do the sunday drive with the misses....especially as you promised already.... :2thumbsup

Dafe
3rd December 2005, 21:15
I was drooling NEXT to it...not over it. Told Dafe to stand back a bit but he never listens.

Thats 'lactate' dude...not 'lacate'. :slap:

Oh I see now!!! After another squirt on the antihistimine bottle! :bye:

Yeah CP, Sorry about the drool marks all over your tank dude! I'm told they'll come off if you use a belt sander! You'll probably find the next tank of fuel will have a much higher octane level too! Wheelies in third on their way!!!

Did somebody say Lactate??? No thanks, I had enough of that today! Pushing the K6 down the Takas on wet roads and high winds!:sick:

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:17
I'm keen for a Gixxer ride....we'll need a camera bike [someone willing to try and keep up and take cliche photo's of GSX-rs at randon sites...
I think Im going to be sick.
:tugger:

Zed
3rd December 2005, 21:21
So I'm a happy lad then...and I now have 124kms on the clock....and need to put anoth 1300km on the clock before the KB track day!!!!

CP :banana:Good little write up Poos, you sound like one very happy Gixxer750 owner indeed! They say the K5 750 is a weapon in the hands of the right owner, enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! :banana:

[Edit:]Btw, where's the pics? :wait:
[Edit:]Aha, in your profile I see. Would still be good to see a pic of *your* bike though...

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:22
Oh I see now!!! After another squirt on the antihistimine bottle! :bye:

Yeah CP, Sorry about the drool marks all over your tank dude! I'm told they'll come off if you use a belt sander! You'll probably find the next tank of fuel will have a much higher octane level too! Wheelies in third on their way!!!

Did somebody say Lactate??? No thanks, I had enough of that today! Pushing the K6 down the Takas on wet roads and high winds!:sick:

yeah....dave was saying something about having to replace the tank...because of paint fade....lol

Dafe
3rd December 2005, 21:23

Sweet, Skelstar just volunteered!!!:woohoo:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:24

well stay away from my bike...lol

you any good on a cam skel?

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:35
well stay away from my bike...lol
you any good on a cam skel?
F*cking brilliant, but you should be asking how good I am on a bike.
Dafe did have trouble passing me today, but I have a feeling it was his humility holding him back.:niceone:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:41
F*cking brilliant, but you should be asking how good I am on a bike.
Dafe did have trouble passing me today, but I have a feeling it was his humility holding him back.:niceone:

well if your as good at riding as you are spelling....I'm not surprised dafe had problems passing ya....lol

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:43
Ok, top speed $1.40, shaking starts at $1.20, the bike starts shakiing at about $1.30.
Can do some fly bys though...you guys will be doing the flying I mean.

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 21:45
this be her?:chase: :bleh:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:47
Ok, top speed $1.40, shaking starts at $1.20, the bike starts shakiing at about $1.30.
Can do some fly bys though...you guys will be doing the flying I mean.

lmfao....:2thumbsup

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:48
this be her?:chase: :bleh:
yep!

10 characters

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 21:49
yep oooooh thats to sexy cp......swap for a damaged bros?:killingme

Zed
3rd December 2005, 21:51
Close Matt, but the anniversary model has a trick pipe and it is in the original GSXR colours and paint scheme... ie blue and white.
i put the 750 and 600 in the pics.. the 600 is taken in better light.That's a good look!! :yes:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 21:52
oooooh thats to sexy cp......swap for a damaged bros?:killingme

should I repley directly to this question....or hmmmmm :wait:

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:54
I keep getting this strange feeling that DL *MIGHT* have crashed recently...hmmm

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 21:56
i was in palmy today with the old man......he's looking at getting a zx12 or zx14:banana: and i was thinking maybe next christmas i'll treat myself to an r6....mmmmmm i fell in love with a sexy one in phil turnbulls......mmmmmm ooh aaaaah thats gooooood......oops hands on keyboard now:doh:

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 21:58
I keep getting this strange feeling that DL *MIGHT* have crashed recently...hmmm
nah, i found a bros650 on the side of the road......looks familiar almost as if....:banana:

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 21:59
nah, i found a bros650 on the side of the road......looks familiar almost as if....:banana:
Were you upside-down when you found it?

ducatilover
3rd December 2005, 22:01
come to think of it yes....:killingme :killingme hmmm very strange.....:zzzz:

cowpoos
3rd December 2005, 22:02

lol....stirrer :blip:

skelstar
3rd December 2005, 22:06
lol....stirrer :blip:
You know it :innocent:

inlinefour
4th December 2005, 05:24
Nice to hear of another Kber enjoying their bike as much as myself. Oh yea, keep it away from dover eh.

Dafe
4th December 2005, 05:49
i was in palmy today with the old man......he's looking at getting a zx12 or zx14:banana: and i was thinking maybe next christmas i'll treat myself to an r6....mmmmmm i fell in love with a sexy one in phil turnbulls......mmmmmm ooh aaaaah thats gooooood......oops hands on keyboard now:doh:

Sweet, then next christmas when you get your R6, you're old man might be ready to take a big leap and upgrade from his ZX12 or ZX14 to a Gixxer!:niceone:

Gee, I wonder what's the first thing Cowpoos will do this morning??? Maybe, Peek out the window to check the weather? Maybe haul his arse off the floor and make his way back to the house? or maybe even wheel the 750 out of his bedroom!
Either way, It's gonna be a day of grinning for Cowpoos!:blip:

Zed
4th December 2005, 05:54
Sweet, then next christmas when you get your R6, you're old man might be ready to take a big leap and upgrade from his ZX12 or ZX14 to a Gixxer!:niceone:Lol, see the uninformed claptrap that comes out of the mouths of gixxer riders after they win the bike of the year award! :bleh:

Dafe
4th December 2005, 06:01
Lol, see the uninformed claptrap that comes out of the mouths of gixxer riders after they win the bike of the year award!

Isn't it Truely Blissful?

:banana: :banana: :banana: Yeah Baby Yeah, :banana: :banana: :banana:
INTERNATIONAL BIKE OF THE YEAR, 2005
:banana: :banana: GIXXER :banana: :banana:

Sniper
4th December 2005, 07:06
Congrats matey. But why a suzuki?

Dafe
4th December 2005, 07:11

Because the shop didn't have any CBR250RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's in stock!

limbimtimwim
4th December 2005, 07:23
I think Im going to be sick.:tugger:Yeah... All that blue and white and bits of valve flying out of the end can at ones face.. Make me sick too..

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 08:47
Sweet, then next christmas when you get your R6, you're old man might be ready to take a big leap and upgrade from his ZX12 or ZX14 to a Gixxer!:niceone:

Gee, I wonder what's the first thing Cowpoos will do this morning??? Maybe, Peek out the window to check the weather? Maybe haul his arse off the floor and make his way back to the house? or maybe even wheel the 750 out of his bedroom!
Either way, It's gonna be a day of grinning for Cowpoos!:blip:

Close....stumble out of bed...put underpants on backwards....go and full toilet up with a rather yellow liquid...make very very very strong coffee...drink it....OH OH OH...I have a new bike....goes and takes a peak...Ahhhhh ain't pretty...walks off logs on to net....search for go fast goodies...before I go shift a couple of irrigators....then....RIDE TIME!!!!!!

skelstar
4th December 2005, 08:48
All he has to do is open his eyes, put away the box of tissues and hand cream, turn the key and put his foot on the pegs...you know hes sleeping on it.

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 08:48

well...because the alternitive was buying a honda or a yamaha....lol

and I already own 2 kawasakis [good bikes]

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 08:52
nope...parked outside next to where my bull terrier sleeps :msn-wink:

All he has to do is open his eyes, put away the box of tissues and hand cream, turn the key and put his foot on the pegs...you know hes sleeping on it.

I'ld hate to see your bedroom bud....ewwww

skelstar
4th December 2005, 08:56
I'ld hate to see your bedroom bud....ewwww
Its littered with gear from fads from the past (tramping, rock climbing, alpine, golf, road-cycling, intel computers *eeesshhh*).:)

White trash
4th December 2005, 08:59
Coro Loop? Not likely dude, you may see him on the Takas though!

'Takas is a boring, short, shit hole when you've had a mad thrash 'round 'Coro.

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 09:01
Its littered with gear from fads from the past (tramping, rock climbing, alpine, golf, road-cycling, intel computers *eeesshhh*).:)

I'm glad you've seen the light!!!!

Dafe
4th December 2005, 09:31
'Takas is a boring, short, shit hole when you've had a mad thrash 'round 'Coro.

If that ain't braggin!!!

You better back that shit up then bro and give this mother fucker the coro loop tour next time I'm up there!:wari:

dawnrazor
4th December 2005, 12:44
nearly got the 750 myself, but decided the 600 was better for my uses. That said I tested the 1000 and it blew me away, absolutely wild, great bike infact there is a waiting list for them right now

Sniper
4th December 2005, 13:04
Because the shop didn't have any CBR250RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's in stock!

Smartarse.

NC
4th December 2005, 16:34
That's a mint bike shop!
Brought me a R-Jays summer jacket for $80 less than the marked price :D

Great staff, and I totally convinced this customer to buy a power commander for his SP1..:killingme

Congrats CP.. :D :D :D

Sensei
4th December 2005, 18:19
Good to see ya got ya self off that TL & onto a GSXR . Tryed the 750 at Phill Turnbill's before I brought my 1000 was an excellent bike one of the quickest 750's I've ridden . Great brake's & handling . You will have alot of fun with this bike . Enjoy your new Toy !

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 21:29
whoooa....I got a sore set of knees and butt....from 1km on the clock when I took it for a test drive yesterday at about 2pm to 661km on the clock as from now....

I left home at about 12:30...and pulled out of my road and turned right....to martinborough...then hung a left into princess street...went the back way to marsterton and through marsterton via the by-pass and off to hawkes bay...awesome ride...a bit blowy around eke and danni-vagas but awesome otherwise....went along HW50 at the takapau plains turn off...and let her rip...what a buzz [and chicken strips offically removed]...especially ripping through and over the wakarara's...cruzed into the bay feeling awesome...I love this bike...playing with the gearbox....keeping her on the boil...that induction roar...outstanding...the exhuast how ever is as loud as a sparrows morning fart...that needs to be sorted...lol

Had a coffee and a yarn with my mom and sis for a few hours and took off again...and the ride home just as blissful...

:spudbooge

texmo
4th December 2005, 21:31
Dosent sound like you were on the road long and still clocked yp 600 odd kays nice going....

skelstar
4th December 2005, 21:41
Nice one. Blowing like a bastard in welly today. Reckon Dafe's bike is a bit quiet, but each to his own. Yours WILL be quiet compared to your old twin I imagine.

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 21:56
Nice one. Blowing like a bastard in welly today. Reckon Dafe's bike is a bit quiet, but each to his own. Yours WILL be quiet compared to your old twin I imagine.

yep the TL was a loud bitch...infact I never came accross another bike loader than my TL...you should pop into dave andersons some time and ask dave or mark [short.with curly hair] to start it up....and have a play with the throttle :msn-wink:

Zed
4th December 2005, 21:57
whoooa....I got a sore set of knees and butt....from 1km on the clock when I took it for a test drive yesterday at about 2pm to 661km on the clock as from now....

I left home at about 12:30...and pulled out of my road and turned right....to martinborough...then hung a left into princess street...went the back way to marsterton and through marsterton via the by-pass and off to hawkes bay...awesome ride...a bit blowy around eke and danni-vagas but awesome otherwise....went along HW50 at the takapau plains turn off...and let her rip...what a buzz [and chicken strips offically removed]...especially ripping through and over the wakarara's...cruzed into the bay feeling awesome...I love this bike...playing with the gearbox....keeping her on the boil...that induction roar...outstanding...the exhuast how ever is as loud as a sparrows morning fart...that needs to be sorted...lol

Had a coffee and a yarn with my mom and sis for a few hours and took off again...and the ride home just as blissful...

:spudboogeOk ok, no more please, you're making me exceptionally jealous here! :sick:

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 21:59
Dosent sound like you were on the road long and still clocked yp 600 odd kays nice going....

yeah I know the road pretty well....and know where and where not to see the boys in blue...and they're pretty good around hawkesbay anyway...quite often just get the headlight flash and the wavy finger at around 120-ish....from the bay boys in blue...

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 22:01
Ok ok, no more please, you're making me exceptionally jealous here! :sick:

maybe its time to upgrade zed...or jump over the bombays and come for a ride..:2thumbsup
your camera will love the roads I fequent!!!

texmo
4th December 2005, 22:04
[QUOTE=cowpoos]and know where and where not to see the boys in blue...[QUOTE]
Well its easy to know where and where not to see them on a 750 gixxer you see them at 1/8th throttle and you dont see them at 1/2 throtle, better make its full throtle for full grin factor though:pinch:

Zed
4th December 2005, 22:06
maybe its time to upgrade zed...or jump over the bombays and come for a ride..:2thumbsup
your camera will love the roads I fequent!!!I quite often venture over the Bombays to ride thank you very muchly! And upgrade? maybee downgrade!

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 22:13
I quite often venture over the Bombays to ride thank you very muchly! And upgrade? maybee downgrade!

down grade as in size??? or ???

I tell ya...the 750 gsx-r is a awesome size bike....I rode a k4 600...and thought it was awesome handling bike...and it was....just a little underpowered...when coming off a TL...the 750 luckily has the identical chasis but an xtra 150cc....and its a good 150cc...the xtra power over the 600 and having the 600 chassis it feels brillent.....

and I know colmens have there demo 750 forsale as of last monday...1600km on the clock...and about 16500 to a cash buyer....:yes:

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 22:25
That is oh so tempting... Sarge I've nearly done the stuff they wanted done to the TL.. except steering head bearings... Kerry tested them and said bollocks their fine.

you gunna buy a new bike speed???

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 22:42
Yes I think so.
My wife says the Tl goes through too much tyres and fuel. And a 1000cc is more to insure... bollocks I cried.
Then she sez (she doesnt know much on these matters).. Why dont you get a smaller bike, like a 600 or 750. Doesnt your freind Dave have a 600?
Well I sez... seizing the opportunity.. you could be right... after all the TL takes a 190 rear and the 750 a 180 rear.. theres a saving already I say! And she pipes up with her head stuck in the filing cabinet... look here, you will save a couple of hundy in insurance with a 750. Also surly fuel would cost less.. it has a smaller engine.

:blip: :blip: :blip: Soo I go to Colemans and they come up with a few "fix these minor issues"... (brake discs getting down etc..) and we can do a deal.
So on Wednesday most of the "issues" will be resolved.
I will look seriously at the deal closer to the lifting of my disqualification.

you go man....the wife approves too....:2thumbsup ....the 750 will leave yout TL for dead in a straight line let alone around corners....
and I ca say far more economical so far....227km to fuel light on and 13.7 litres to fill the tank up again...compared with around 160-170 km on my TL till the fuel ligh came on...and similar volume to fill again...thats a big fuckin difference...

skelstar
4th December 2005, 22:58
So about 18-19km/h (cant find calculator quicky). Not bad.

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 23:01
So about 18-19km/h (cant find calculator quicky). Not bad.

errr....what you talkinh about willis....:doobey:

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 23:02
this will fix the sparrow fart exhuast http://store.yoshimura-rd.com/storefront/ProductDetail.asp?code=J%3DTC%3CVGE&catid=Estore-922&show=y&productsku=ESTORE-41643

Dafe
5th December 2005, 05:11

No more ringing ears for me after a days ride!
Will miss those Two Brother Racing pipes regardless!

skelstar
5th December 2005, 06:08
errr....what you talkinh about willis....:doobey:
Yeah....per litre not hour. Woops.
Alternatively you may have to travel that slow to maintain that economy! :)

cowpoos
6th December 2005, 13:19
Yeah....per litre not hour. Woops.
Alternatively you may have to travel that slow to maintain that economy! :)

if I wanted a econmical bike I'll buy a hyosung GT250 or a scooter....:laugh:

skelstar
6th December 2005, 13:30
if I wanted a econmical bike I'll buy a hyosung GT250 or a scooter....:laugh:
Dude...it took 2 days to come up with that come-back? Suzuki owner for ya! :yes:

cowpoos
6th December 2005, 13:42
Dude...it took 2 days to come up with that come-back? Suzuki owner for ya! :yes:

lol...your just jealous :bleh:

skelstar
6th December 2005, 13:43
lol...your just jealous :bleh:
My sig says it all.

cowpoos
6th December 2005, 13:49
My sig says it all.

nah...thats just a front of your true feelings...ain't skel :moon:

skelstar
6th December 2005, 13:55
nah...thats just a front of your true feelings...ain't skel :moon: