PDA

View Full Version : Stage one.

White trash
4th December 2005, 10:57
And so it begins. I can hear about 15 KBers, from all over the country sniggering into their pints right now.

It's been high on my agenda for some time and now I have a dedicated "sick shit" bike for practicing tom foolery and teaching some others how to "large it up" on. This is quite possibly the ugliest and biggest heap of shit I've ever owned, and I've owned some sheds. Riding it home last night, it jst reinforced what I've been saying for almost 2 years on this site.

Hondas are shit.

Ahh well, it's ours now and the modifications begin today. Here's some pics of the lovely bike as it sits today. Stay tuned for a rebuild, paint job and dumb modifications making it even more "drop proof" than it already is.

Yummy!

Kickaha
4th December 2005, 11:06
And so it begins. I can hear about 15 KBers, from all over the country sniggering into their pints right now.

I think it will be a lot more than 15:lol:

Hondas are shit

Danegerous will be along sometime soon to sort you out about that comment

White trash
4th December 2005, 11:09
I think it will be a lot more than 15:lol:

I can only hear 15

I'm not scared of that old, ginger pubed, balding, boring Guzzi rider.

T.W.R
4th December 2005, 11:19

This is quite possibly the ugliest and biggest heap of shit I've ever owned, and I've owned some sheds. Riding it home last night, it jst reinforced what I've been saying for almost 2 years on this site.

Hondas are shit.

Ahh well, it's ours now and the modifications begin today. Here's some pics of the lovely bike as it sits today.

Yummy!

did you get D/L to ride it home for you? looks similar to a sad NTV650:lol:

White trash
4th December 2005, 11:20
did you get D/L to ride it home for you? looks similar to a sad NTV650:lol:

Could be worse, could be a busted up Kumandsukme.

T.W.R
4th December 2005, 11:39

:bleh: :bleh: :eyepoke: :lol: :lol:

k14
4th December 2005, 11:46
I'm not scared of that old, ginger pubed, balding, boring Guzzi rider.
How do you know his pubes are ginger? (not saying that I know what colour they are either)

MSTRS
4th December 2005, 11:57

It's been high on my agenda for some time and now I have a dedicated "sick shit" bike for practicing tom foolery and teaching some others how to "large it up" on. This is quite possibly the ugliest and biggest heap of shit I've ever owned, and I've owned some sheds. Riding it home last night, it jst reinforced what I've been saying for almost 2 years on this site.

Hondas are shit.

Ahh well, it's ours now and the modifications begin today. Here's some pics of the lovely bike as it sits today. Stay tuned for a rebuild, paint job and dumb modifications making it even more "drop proof" than it already is.

Yummy! Well, this will be interesting. Can he turn "fugly" into "purtie", at the same time as living in fear for his life from the dissed Honda crowd. I watch with amusement and not a little antici..

...pation.

onearmedbandit
4th December 2005, 12:09
Awesome WT, look forward to the coming developments. I've been thinking about buying a cheapie road bike to practise some basic stunts as well. Don't want to damage the gixxer.

Joni
4th December 2005, 12:13
Awesome WT, look forward to the coming developments.Yeah good on you WT. I look forward to seeing the after pics... Im sure you will work magic! :2thumbsup

Zed
4th December 2005, 12:20
...Riding it home last night, it jst reinforced what I've been saying for almost 2 years on this site.

Hondas are shit.Rubbish. THAT one is sh*t, I had an '89 in exactly the same colour scheme and it was totally reliable and ran well. Looking forward to seeing it in action Trashman! :bleh:

White trash
4th December 2005, 12:26
Runs purfectly although I have an issue with the crowd that passed it for a WOF a month ago.

Wait 'till you see it soon.

Much more fuggly.

Sniper
4th December 2005, 12:33
You will learn to love it. :) Good luck with her and keep an eye on Australian Ebay, I have seen quite a few parts for those pop up over the past couple of months. Including fairings and crash bungs, instrument cluster ect.

inlinefour
4th December 2005, 12:57
And so it begins.

Hondas are shit.

Yummy!

Enjoy the new bike and hopefully after riding it you'll see the error of your ways (pt)

Two wheels, motorcycles aint shit, get riding.

Enjoy it WT, hopefully I see you on the road and you can replace it with what your really wanting soon.

WINJA
4th December 2005, 13:26
BA HA HA HA , WHAT A FARKIN HEAP O SHIT

White trash
4th December 2005, 13:38
BA HA HA HA , WHAT A FARKIN HEAP O SHIT

Only 14 left.

WINJA
4th December 2005, 13:48
Only 14 left.
FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS RIDE HONDAS , I FEEL LIKE SMOTHERING YOU WITH A PILLOW , JUST CALL ME CHIEF

WINJA
4th December 2005, 13:49
IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE MY GIXXER AND KEEP THE BATTERY CHARGED FOR 6 MONTHS WHILE IM N OZ ,ANY TAKERS?

FROSTY
4th December 2005, 14:03
Runs purfectly although I have an issue with the crowd that passed it for a WOF a month ago.

Wait 'till you see it soon.

Much more fuggly.
wazzup with it mate??
other than being fuggly as

aff-man
4th December 2005, 14:58
Hahahahhahahahahaha........

p.s. you need any elp give us a yell. So you putting on a custom undertail zorst system???

White trash
4th December 2005, 14:58
IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE MY GIXXER AND KEEP THE BATTERY CHARGED FOR 6 MONTHS WHILE IM N OZ ,ANY TAKERS?

Right *here* brother.

aff-man
4th December 2005, 14:59

hahahahahahaha I was looking for a stunt bike..

P.s. you gonna hear a screaming gixxer soon .... just cause i know you were missing the CBR hahahah

inlinefour
4th December 2005, 15:02

Sensei will take real good care of it for ya if you ask him nicely I'm sure.:blip:

Hitcher
4th December 2005, 16:10
Yummy!
Fuck. It's a Honda. I guess that explains all of these flying pigs that have been around lately...

onearmedbandit
4th December 2005, 16:26
Yes, but he has bought it to drop it. In a round-about way.

Badcat
4th December 2005, 16:53
Yes, but he has bought it to drop it. In a round-about way.

no - that would RUIN IT.......!

jesus, that bike has a face you wouldn't get sick of kicking.
at least it may save a decent bike from trashy's heinous clutches.

WINJA
4th December 2005, 17:21
Right *here* brother.
CAN YOU RIDE PROPERLY ? NAH FUCK THAT I WANT IT BACK IN ONE PIECE , THINK ILL LEND IT TO MY UNCLE

Dafe
4th December 2005, 17:41
How do you know his pubes are ginger? (not saying that I know what colour they are either)

Dude, don't you normally relate a guys facial hair to his body hair???
So whats your story then?

Two Smoker
4th December 2005, 18:21
I always knew you were a homo, but this just proves it beyond expectation...

Two Smoker
4th December 2005, 18:22

Ill take it off your hands for 6 months.... only sunday rides to the church... promise...

NC
4th December 2005, 18:25
Hee hee hee

That's cute :D

Nice to see you came to the darkside Jimmy..

I take it we'll be seeing it on trademe soon? :)

merv
4th December 2005, 18:37
Those that remember will remember the late great Dave Martin punting such bikes on the tracks of NZ and dicking everybody. They were a great model in their day.

sels1
4th December 2005, 18:37
for practicing tom foolery

What?....you need practice????:whistle:

wari
4th December 2005, 19:40
I"m strange-ly a-track-ted toit ... :sherlock:

DOnt ya k-now .. ugg-ly is the new cool .. :spudbooge

YA hearrdit heer ferst .. :psst:

YA can have fun with any-think iff ya put yurr mind toit .. :blip:

:spudwave:

CArnt watit to see ya in ack-tion .. :corn:

Riff Raff
4th December 2005, 19:55
I have a confession to make - I'm part owner of the fugly beast. I was thinking about a bit of pink here and there to make it purdy???? Maybe some of those streamer thingees coming out of the handlebars like you see on little girls' bikes???

Macktheknife
4th December 2005, 20:24
and dumb modifications making it even more "drop proof" than it already is.

Yummy!
Giggle... snigger.... chortle....
Im sorry I thought for a moment there you said dropdeaduglypieceacraphonda not 'drop proof'.
My mistake lol :slap:

Kickaha
4th December 2005, 20:28
I have a confession to make - I'm part owner of the fugly beast. I was thinking about a bit of pink here and there to make it purdy???? Maybe some of those streamer thingees coming out of the handlebars like you see on little girls' bikes???

And make him wear leathers with tassels when he rides it :yes:

WINJA
4th December 2005, 20:49
CAN I POST YOU AN OLD PERFORMANCE BIKES F.A.R.T STICKER FOR IT , FORCED AIR RAM TECNOLOGY

Two Smoker
4th December 2005, 20:59
CAN I POST YOU AN OLD PERFORMANCE BIKES F.A.R.T STICKER FOR IT , FORCED AIR RAM TECNOLOGY

So do i get your bike???

dangerous
4th December 2005, 21:09
I'm on the way

Yes you do...... I show'd ya

Dude, don't you normally relate a guys facial hair to his body hair???
So whats your story then?
hes still waiting for puberty :spudwhat:

yeah.... crutchless.... and a village people hat

back to the penal colony for ya ha? dont bother comming back this time :msn-wink:
Last Gixer thour I baby sitted I learnt how to wheelie, and it lived in my lounge.... pick me

bloody good shit Trashy not even Kick can kill a Honda

SPORK
4th December 2005, 21:11
Dude it looks too high-tech for you. How many CCs is it? What year? 1937?

WINJA
4th December 2005, 21:42
So do i get your bike???
ID RATHER LEND IT TO A MEMBER OF THE BLACK POWER

gav
4th December 2005, 21:43
Hope you're gonna do it properly Mr Trash, fur it out, lose the fairing, dent in the tank, fit a wheelie frame at the back etc. Theres a reason why so many dedicated stunters use Honda's, they can take a beating and keep on running. However one vid I saw had some guys launch a week old K5 off a 5 story building!!! Give that man a beer :banana:

cowpoos
4th December 2005, 21:52
bloody good shit Trashy not even Kick can kill a Honda

I can....let me ride it....I have problems killing yamaha's though...because they usually fall to pieces before I've even ridin a few km's....either that or the fashon police come and take them away coz they're so ugly....ewwww

Nice bike trash....not.....BWWAAAAAHhhHHHHhhHHHHhhhh :wait:

what are you going to do with it???? paint it blue and white and it'll gain at lest 15hp and probally 2k in value....:rockon:

2_SL0
4th December 2005, 21:58

lololol
:2thumbsup

White trash
5th December 2005, 06:55
Gav, you're a fucken genius.

Fur it is. Now what colour? I'm thinkin' the leopard look. 12 bar and crash cages are in the planning stage right now.

Motoracer
5th December 2005, 17:36
Aww Sweet shit!! Let me know when you decide to bust out some moves around the back of a car park or something. I'll come along with the 6 hundy. I'm sure a few more will be more than keen too!

NordieBoy
5th December 2005, 19:28
Spokie dokies?

And make sure you shine up that seat real nice, with armourall :)

gav
6th December 2005, 06:28
maybe something like this?

White trash
6th December 2005, 07:56
That sure is a nice fur job. My problem is going to be the appalling front brakes and wheel sizes on the old shitter.

I've also yet to gt the front wheel anything like lifting as the rear tyre just spins up like a bitch.

We'll get there.

scumdog
6th December 2005, 11:42

Hell no, I don't want him being mistaken for me!!

Spokey-dokies and a 'chopper-guard' flag:2thumbsup

WRT
6th December 2005, 11:54
I saw a dude riding an R1 down the southern the other day, respendent in his furry tiger pants, complete with stripy tail hanging down over the back of the bike. Niiiiiice . . .

And when I say tiger pants, I mean Tiger Pants. Tiger print, and furry as hell. Very classy. Wanted to pull up next to him just so I could shake his hand.

BTW - nice bike you got yourself there WT . . . nothing a cut and polish wont shine out.

aff-man
6th December 2005, 16:29
That sure is a nice fur job. My problem is going to be the appalling front brakes and wheel sizes on the old shitter.

I've also yet to gt the front wheel anything like lifting as the rear tyre just spins up like a bitch.

We'll get there.

You need me to show you how to ride a honda???:lol: :lol:

I got mine to lift just fine..... nothing like a suzi though.

loosebruce
6th December 2005, 16:33

Well you could always give it too me? I'm sure the toasted motor in my one was a one off freakish kinda thing.

Hell of a project there trashy, you gonna need some custom sprockets to get that thing on the 12, i'm guessing you aint planning on too many stoppies though, i really should get my shit together and get that dam MC28 a donk and then cage and 12 it as well, at least it has a decent front end and sticky tyres are easier to come by.

ajturbo
6th December 2005, 19:03
CAN YOU RIDE PROPERLY ? NAH FUCK THAT I WANT IT BACK IN ONE PIECE , THINK ILL LEND IT TO MY UNCLE

..uuummmmm i can paint roofs.....:slap:

DEATH_INC.
27th December 2005, 10:04
Hey RR, I got a can of pink paint in the shed, bring it over when WT's at work and we'll fix her up......

Riff Raff
27th December 2005, 10:52
Hey RR, I got a can of pink paint in the shed, bring it over when WT's at work and we'll fix her up......
Cool!!!! :devil2:

Shit I've just looked at the time and realised that WT left pretty early for work..... and he was looking all excited when the Spotlight ad came on telly last night with big savings on fake fur!!!

froggyfrenchman
27th December 2005, 11:11
dont use fake fur, ASTROTURF is the way to go

larriken
31st December 2005, 10:54

and then you could wear you whites and look totally the part!!!!! You'd have to be careful though cos you might find a crowd of old fulla's trying to break out the lawn bowls on your bike!:Punk:

froggyfrenchman
1st January 2006, 14:12
and then you could wear you whites and look totally the part!!!!! You'd have to be careful though cos you might find a crowd of old fulla's trying to break out the lawn bowls on your bike!:Punk:

Youcould glue some plastic farm animals on the tank and ride your farm around

DEATH_INC.
1st January 2006, 19:40
This could have some benefits for tax evasion too....

mikey
12th January 2006, 22:46
what a peice of shit..... ahahhhahahaa HONDA BOY!

Sniper
13th January 2006, 06:52
Shit stirrer

White trash
13th January 2006, 08:07
what a peice of shit..... ahahhhahahaa HONDA BOY!

Sure is, and just to show how much loves I has got for you Bab-yee, I'm gonna kick your arse very soon on it.

aff-man
13th January 2006, 10:18
Sure is, and just to show how much loves I has got for you Bab-yee, I'm gonna kick your arse very soon on it.

I'll believe it when i see it...

**R1**
13th January 2006, 11:24
Sure is, and just to show how much loves I has got for you Bab-yee, I'm gonna kick your arse very soon on it.Mate on that thing the only arse you will be kicking is your own for buying it:Pokey:

White trash
13th January 2006, 11:54
I'll believe it when i see it...

Done dickhead. Tuakau to Ngarawahia next weekend. Bring your "A" game.

steved
13th January 2006, 12:10
Done dickhead. Tuakau to Ngarawahia next weekend. Bring your "A" game.Feeling the need to prove that a shitbox Hondy is better than a Gixxer? :eek5:

White trash
13th January 2006, 12:11
Feeling the need to prove that a shitbox Hondy is better than a Gixxer? :eek5:

Nope. Just "It's not the size of your hammer that counts, it's the nail you're throwin' it at."

mikey
13th January 2006, 19:51

an to show you how much love i have ill quote a real cool cunt when you ask to ride my bike tomorro,

think it went something like ............."like fuck dickhead, think im stupid"

your not worthy of riding a honda

IronicCapers
2nd March 2006, 13:46
By Stage 1 do you mean ur gna put a turbo on it. Caus tht wld sick if u did

thealmightytaco
7th March 2006, 15:01
Yeah I reckon tht wld sick too.

Fo tru jigga.

Riff Raff
16th March 2006, 15:44
What a job - taking apart, cleaning, scraping, wirebrushing and painting, but looks bloody good so far. I've also painted tank and plastic bits, but they need another coat and I've run out of paint.

Before and after shots - sorry the sun was at the wrong angle to show off my handwork from the same side as the before shot.

onearmedbandit
16th March 2006, 15:50
Very good RR, looking better already.

Riff Raff
16th March 2006, 15:52
Very good RR, looking better already.
Thanks mate. I figure if I make his look good he might stop stealing mine!!!

texmo
16th March 2006, 16:22
Looks good, Will it be at the KB stunt and dragwars trackday? btw when do I have to pay by im trying to come up with some $$$

Riff Raff
16th March 2006, 17:23
Looks good, Will it be at the KB stunt and dragwars trackday? btw when do I have to pay by im trying to come up with some $$$
It sure will. Last day for payment is 31 March.

aff-man
16th March 2006, 17:52
Shit Riff doing an awesome job.... So my bike it next in line???

What paint you using anyway?

Riff Raff
16th March 2006, 18:55
Shit Riff doing an awesome job.... So my bike it next in line???
What paint you using anyway?
Do it yourself - just follow these easy steps:

Make sure you have shoes on when backing ratbike out of garage otherwise your toes may end up bruised and de-skinned.

Put your oldest towel in the bathroom - it will end up with grease on it.

Go out and buy a wire brush, three cans of matt black spraypaint, and a can of engine enamel from Supercheap Auto (total cost $51.25). Forget to buy face masks at your peril - a t-shirt wrapped around your face will not stop you getting high on the fumes.

Before you start, remove back wheel and sprocket, and put new 52-tooth sprocket in place to work out how many extra links you need in the chain. Search around the garage for any suitable objects for WT to do some tank-bashing with. We found a 6kg plastic dumbbell worked very well.

Dismantle the rest of the bike after waving goodbye to your man as he zooms off to work on your bike!

Scrape off years of accumulated grease and grime from behind the swingarm with your boyfriends most expensive screwdriver - trust me he'll love you for it.

Don't follow directions on spraycans - be artistic in your approach.

When you're done - go get a manicure; you'll need it. Oh yeah and you will have a blister on each of your index fingers!

jonbuoy
16th March 2006, 19:07
Any other make of bike would've died long ago!! - looks like its been used and abused and still going strong -Ah good old Honda build quality......:msn-wink:

aff-man
16th March 2006, 22:07
Ok now for the important stuff..... where do i get said manicure??

White trash
17th March 2006, 08:24
Well fuck me.

I left for work, and the good woman was ripping the bike to bits. "Just stand back and spray the whole fucken thing matt black" I said. "Don't worry about masking anything"

Get home, she's painted the frame, swing arm and motor all nicely in gloss enamel, all the body work painstakingly masked off and painted in matt.

My rat bike looks good. WTF is up with that?

Cheers honey, love ya tonnes.

cowpoos
17th March 2006, 09:22
Photo's lets see the photo's....

Fuck she is a good girl eh? Painted yer bike.:msn-wink:

previous page dude

bugjuice
17th March 2006, 09:27
nice job..
now, who's gonna take the photo of RR when WT chucks it down the road?

Riff Raff
17th March 2006, 12:44
nice job..
now, who's gonna take the photo of RR when WT chucks it down the road?
It's ok mate - I've got some paint left for touch ups!!

2much
17th March 2006, 15:52
Thanks mate. I figure if I make his look good he might stop stealing mine!!!

If you want that to happen you might want to put some Suzuki stickers on it:2thumbsup