PDA

View Full Version : just a random thought..

NhuanH
4th December 2005, 20:35
if Harley owners when grouped are HOGs,
what does that make Doo-cahti owners?
or where do BMW owners spend most of their time?
Let's not even start on Piaggio owners...

flash
4th December 2005, 20:36
yawn...............................:zzzz:

why do we need to know this?

2_SL0
4th December 2005, 20:37
Suckers??:Pokey:

Hero Parade??

ducatilover
4th December 2005, 20:48
a flock of cati?

crashe
4th December 2005, 22:05
or where do BMW owners spend most of their time? Let's not even start on Piaggio owners...

what does that make Doo-cahti owners? - Cacti's - Ouch they are such a prickly bunch :rofl:
or where do BMW owners spend most of their time? - In the little room :rofl:
Let's not even start on Piaggio owners... - Bizz Bizz Bizz Bizz :rofl:

:banana: :banana: :spudbooge

Sniper
4th December 2005, 22:15
And I thought I had too much time on my hands, lol

scumdog
5th December 2005, 01:45
If I had THAT much time on my hands I'd have a bonk (don't want to waste a good rajah eh?)

Well, Jawa? JOG, Laverda? LOG, Triumph? TOG Benelli? BOG, AAARGHHH!

D'ya know the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce ph.no. is 605 347 2556??

Hah! thought not!! And you had time to waste on trivia like "if Harley Owners Group is...??:bleh:

Kickaha
5th December 2005, 05:46
I think it should be Ducati Owners Group (DOG for short)

Motto
I'd rather be a DOG than a HOG :lol:

Mooch
5th December 2005, 05:58
Ducati = Desmos

http://www.ducati.com/ducatiworld/clubs/home.jsp

BTW are Honda riders Hogs as well ?

Mooch
5th December 2005, 06:01
Suckers??:Pokey:

Hero Parade??

Nice fluro green by the way :motu:

750Y
5th December 2005, 06:01
or where do BMW owners spend most of their time?
Let's not even start on Piaggio owners...

too much KawaKawa-Sake? 8-)

NhuanH
5th December 2005, 06:27
I think y'all are missing the point. I was not trying to be informative - why start now huh? At least it was bike related.

No, you've missed my reach out into KB cyber space in my quest for POGs. Anyone out there identify themselves as a POG?

And by the way, Duc owners are DOGs, except in Melbourne, where they know the true pronunciation is actually "Wucati". Place is fulla WOGs.

Mooch
5th December 2005, 06:34
I think y'all are missing the point. I was not trying to be informative - why start now huh? At least it was bike related.

No, you've missed my reach out into KB cyber space in my quest for POGs. Anyone out there identify themselves as a POG?

And by the way, Duc owners are DOGs, except in Melbourne, where they know the true pronunciation is actually "Wucati". Place is fulla WOGs.

The emails from the factory calls us Ducatista's , The Desmo Club is the offical factory club . Haven't been reffered to as a Dog owner in NZ or the UK. Maybe an Aussie thing. The NZ Club is Doc's. Must be where Rossi got the "Doctor" from ..... With my wife I answer to most things ....:slap:

SlowHand
5th December 2005, 12:31
Are you trying to seek approval from the KB community? Trying to justify buying a Balmoral KFC bike?
When you buy your poocatay, you can have mine as a daily. Wouldnt want to put on kms on such exotic timebombs

yawn...............................:zzzz:

why do we need to know this?

why do you need to post? why do you exist?

NhuanH
5th December 2005, 13:28
Are you trying to seek approval from the KB community? Trying to justify buying a Balmoral KFC bike?
When you buy your poocatay, you can have mine as a daily. Wouldnt want to put on kms on such exotic timebombs
sheesh, this was never intended to be a thrown down to Ducs, or Duc owners.
My paltry (or is that poultry?) minimum wage from KFC will never facilitate me owning a Duc and becoming one of the DOGs anyhoo. It is good to just wake up in my cardboard box in the carpark and go to work though.

:rofl:
He can't reply for another hour or so. Unless they got flash harry interweb readily accesible at his school. Which they prolly do these days.

flash
5th December 2005, 14:00
:rofl:
He can't reply for another hour or so. Unless they got flash harry interweb readily accesible at his school. Which they prolly do these days.

actually i finished school about two weeks ago, now doing some FREE polytech corses (the perks of being a smart mouthed kid),

hows work?, your boss wouldnt like you being on a forum while you should be working, unless your on the doll

flash
5th December 2005, 14:04

i exist just to piss you guys off, you know, the ones that want to know total shit because they are one. why dont you just go ride your bike and stop trying to find out what a pack of your bike is called, because thats just a waste of riding time

SlowHand
5th December 2005, 14:05
he wont be on a doll - he prefers real ppl.

KFC mate KFC, of course he's on the DOLE.

now get back to your tec work that IM paying for.

ducatilover
5th December 2005, 14:12
now get back to your tec work that IM paying for.
did you pay for mine too? :wari: :nya:

Lou Girardin
5th December 2005, 14:15
Triumph owners are RATS
(Riders Association of Triumph)

SlowHand
5th December 2005, 21:51
did you pay for mine too? :wari: :nya:

that's what I said little man. You are the alter of the young one right? both seem to post same garble. Nothing but "Im on school holiday, and mommies out, hear me roar"

flash
5th December 2005, 21:57
that's what I said little man. You are the alter of the young one right? both seem to post same garble. Nothing but "Im on school holiday, and mommies out, hear me roar"

thats utter bullshit and you know it, i wasnt the one saying i go to school etc. and the only one speaking "garble" is you carrying on a worthless post.

edit: just looking through the posts and you didnt even answer the question and you think im speaking crap?

ducatilover
5th December 2005, 22:57
yup thats right and may that be a lesson to you.:nya:

scumdog
5th December 2005, 23:07
thats utter bullshit and you know it, i wasnt the one saying i go to school etc. and the only one speaking "garble" is you carrying on a worthless post.

edit: just looking through the posts and you didnt even answer the question and you think im speaking crap?

Go back to school and learn some grammar!!! (Spelling is not too bad though!)

The_Dover
5th December 2005, 23:08
i exist just to piss you guys off, you know, the ones that want to know total shit because they are one. why dont you just go ride your bike and stop trying to find out what a pack of your bike is called, because thats just a waste of riding time

Fuck off cocksmoker, thats my job. And Maurice reckons you sound cute so beware.

I don't ride my bike cos I crashed it.

Not that I give a fuck but a pack of Duke owners is called "The Village People" or "The Erasure Fan Club"

BMW owners spend most of their time in an orthopaedic clinic or a rest home and Piaggio owners are just sport for remuera tractor drivers. And the rest of us. Poofs.

flash
6th December 2005, 06:14
Go back to school and learn some grammar!!! (Spelling is not too bad though!)

come on, your only come back is im not good at grammer?
i know that

NhuanH
6th December 2005, 06:38
Let me try and run a couple of concepts past you, oh Dum One (TM 2005).

The first is called a 'rhetorical question'. I was not seeking answers. In fact I stated in the title that it was a thought. Maybe you should try thinking some time? Careful though, might hurt your little head.

The other is generally known around these parts as 'pish taking'. Again, spend a few clock cycles on that one.

People that have ridden with me already know that I don't waste good riding time. It's just that a solid scratchy on Sunday evening isn't the first choice of my riding activities. My apologies to you if you are secretly Ghost Rider and can carve it up at any hour of the clock. And I had to start work early Monday anyways. 50 piece buckets and Colonel burgers don't make themselves...
:done:

SlowHand
6th December 2005, 09:16
sounds like someone got

scumdog
6th December 2005, 10:21
come on, your only come back is im not good at grammer?
i know that

NOW you're not good at spelling either!!:wait:

flash
6th December 2005, 14:12
Let me try and run a couple of concepts past you, oh Dum One (TM 2005).

The first is called a 'rhetorical question'. I was not seeking answers. In fact I stated in the title that it was a thought. Maybe you should try thinking some time? Careful though, might hurt your little head.

The other is generally known around these parts as 'pish taking'. Again, spend a few clock cycles on that one.

People that have ridden with me already know that I don't waste good riding time. It's just that a solid scratchy on Sunday evening isn't the first choice of my riding activities. My apologies to you if you are secretly Ghost Rider and can carve it up at any hour of the clock. And I had to start work early Monday anyways. 50 piece buckets and Colonel burgers don't make themselves...
:done:

if your not actually asking a question, whats the point to the thread and why are people answering aye?

is it while while you are slaving away making "50 piece buckets and Colonel burgers" you think of these stupid 'rhetorical questions', that have no answer when they obviously do.

next time put something this stupid in the "pointless drivel" sub form, i dont go to that one and that way i wont have to keep making a fool of you...:eyepoke:

flash
6th December 2005, 14:58
NOW you're not good at spelling either!!:wait:

don't worry, i downloaded a new spell checker, and ill use it as much as i can from now on:yes:

any mistakes now? :blip:

scumdog
6th December 2005, 23:25
don't worry, i downloaded a new spell checker, and ill use it as much as i can from now on:yes:

any mistakes now? :blip:

Yeah, - see WINJA and borrow a few caps. buttons off him!!:lol: :killingme

2_SL0
8th December 2005, 06:05
Just another name to place on my ignore list. :oi-grr:

James Deuce
8th December 2005, 06:13
'rhetorical questions',

If you are going to attempt to "make a fool" of someone in the context of this thread, it may be wise to actually understand the concept of the "rhetorical question".

In fact go the whole hog (so to speak) and develop an understanding of rhetoric in general. The Internet is a big place and there is a great deal information available. Google is your friend.

Then you won't look such a tit, entering a battle of wits so thoroughly unarmed.