PDA

View Full Version : R-Jays Summer Jackets

NC
5th December 2005, 15:29
I highly recommend these jackets, they have a removable water proof liner. The rest of it is made out of gortex and this strong mesh stuff and they are fully paded. It feels like you are just riding in a t-shirt.

I got a good deal on mine in Masterton for $150, I think the normal retail is $220?

:niceone:

WINJA
5th December 2005, 17:18
I highly recommend these jackets, they have a removable water proof liner. The rest of it is made out of gortex and this strong mesh stuff and they are fully paded. It feels like you are just riding in a t-shirt.

I got a good deal on mine in Masterton for $150, I think the normal retail is $220?

:niceone:
ANOTHER GOOD THING IS THEY MAKE THEM IN PLUS PLUS XXXXLLLL FAT HO SIZE , THATS WHY YOU GOT ONE WIDE RIDE

NC
6th December 2005, 16:00
ANOTHER GOOD THING IS THEY MAKE THEM IN PLUS PLUS XXXXLLLL FAT HO SIZE , THATS WHY YOU GOT ONE WIDE RIDE
I thought "XXXXLLLL" was "fat cunt with a small penis" size? M is fat ho size.

James Deuce
6th December 2005, 16:23
Nasturtiums are suitable for all but the coldest climate zones. Plants need full sun and good drainage, but the soil does not need to be especially rich. Sow the seeds directly in the garden at 8-20 inch intervals, depending on variety. Sow seeds in early spring in warm areas and in late spring to early summer in cooler zones. Once plants are established, limit them to one deep watering every 7-10 days. Plants don't require supplementary feedings, and too much fertilizer will result in leaf growth at the expense of flowers. Frequent picking prolongs the flowering period, so cut flowers often. Flowering season can last into autumn, and the plants self-seed readily.

Nasturtiums are an attractive and nutritious addition to salads, and they make a beautiful garnish. Nasturtiums have 10 times the vitamin C of lettuce, so add a gererous portion of leaves and flowers to your salad mixes. Grind the seeds in a pepper mill, and use as you would black pepper.

WINJA
6th December 2005, 16:27
I thought "XXXXLLLL" was "fat cunt with a small penis" size? M is fat ho size.
YOU HAVE A PENIS ? I THOUGHT YOU WERE FEMALE

Hitcher
6th December 2005, 16:27
You neglected to say what the half-life of Nasturtium is, and whether or not this is greater or less than that of Geranium or Chrysanthemum...