PDA

View Full Version : Who was it! Fess up.

White trash
3rd March 2004, 09:30
Just heard an interesting story for Wellington KB'ers.

Apparently, some one on a 250 at the River bank car park in Lower Hutt a couple of weeks or so ago had a bit of a failed wheelie attempt.

Maybe hit a car? All good natured ribbing starts here :Pokey:

Wenier
3rd March 2004, 10:18
Just heard an interesting story for Wellington KB'ers.

Apparently, some one on a 250 at the River bank car park in Lower Hutt a couple of weeks or so ago had a bit of a failed wheelie attempt.

Maybe hit a car? All good natured ribbing starts here :Pokey:

i didnt no of anyone doing that and im usually down there, which week was it?
last week of weeks ago?

White trash
3rd March 2004, 10:31
Not sure. Maybe my friend's just on Drugs!

I wasn't down there for a couple of weeks so I'm not sure.

You and the 250cc posse going down on Thursday night? Same deal for me, ride leaving Wellington Motorcycles at 6:15, weather permitting.

Wenier
3rd March 2004, 13:33
yea me and the R6 usually always there even if it only slightly raining, and then whole heap of others come hopefully.

Last week we had a big turn out of all bikes it was great. :)

i no of nothing like that happening at riverbank thou

Blink
3rd March 2004, 16:38
didnt hear anything either ?!?

anyway, weather dependent... I'll be there

Wenier
3rd March 2004, 17:16
sweet i hold u too that so if it fine and u dont show there will b curdles

Blink
3rd March 2004, 17:32
i'll be there :) 2 stroke reprezent!

its gonna be my last thursday night too... leave wgtn on sat for big OE overseas for a year.

Andrew
3rd March 2004, 17:57
Whats with this River bank car park that I keep hearing about? Might have to check it out next time i'm in Wellington on a Thursday night.

White trash
4th March 2004, 06:31
Whats with this River bank car park that I keep hearing about? Might have to check it out next time i'm in Wellington on a Thursday night.

Started out as a place where the boy racers met on Thursday nights. Big long open air car park on the banks of the Hutt river.

Well, where theres boy racers, there's usually hilarity so a few of us started checking it out. It grow's every week and theres sometimes a couple of DJ's down there spinning tables.

Really good way to meet other bikers. :yes:

Wenier
4th March 2004, 10:08
Yea great fun is to be had espcially if u see a car get towed or crash, or like last week.
Car does a skid up the exit gets jus at the top and sees the cop car that had jus left lookin back, he shits him self for a split second then reverses back into the carpack at high speed ova the judder bar parks lights off car off get out talk to randoms. as far as i no he didnt get caught, u really needed to b there to understand how funny it really was :D

Wasp
29th March 2007, 17:58
Doubt it was one of us

probably a boy ricer with a bike

Sparky Bills
29th March 2007, 18:11
Oh come on!
The Welly KBers are not anywhere near cool enough to do shit like that!

Madness
29th March 2007, 18:14
Considering this was thread started in 2004, the offending Biker is probably popping excellent mono's on a thou by now???

Dafe
29th March 2007, 18:18
Considering this was thread started in 2004, the offending Biker is probably popping excellent mono's on a thou by now???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good on ya Speedie..... Bloody Aucklanders!