PDA

View Full Version : Clubs in genral and getting together

Jay widda 150
3rd March 2004, 13:28
jay here yet again,

one small suggestion.

ADVERTISE.

people dont know about this site they're not logging on they're not getting the goss.

all you guys in auckland would one of you please just get a map throw a dart and say hey all you dudes in auckland with such and such a bike meet here if you wanna look cool riding a a group. just tell everyone you know to spread the word and go for it. waa laa instant riding club for auckland.

second everyone in wellington. get down to the riverbank car park. cant miss 20 or 30 bikes all lined up join us. we dont biite unless hungry.

have a good time with other bikers dudes. if you want a club in aucks just spread word people will follow you. wellington come on race uckland to see who can get the most members. Auckland - 0 Wellington - 20. that's a first!

also if you dont want to pay for a t-shirt just print something off your computer and slap it on your bike with this website. people need to know where to find out what's going on. come on for the bikes.

hip hip .......

who's with me here?????

darren
3rd March 2004, 13:34
you go man,

things also take time though, we put a add in the Trade and Exchange
as well so far we have contacts for 30 people for club 250,
and more every week.

I agree we need to get these people on line so we can email them
easier.

im working on it. Ringing 30 people is hard work and would be easier
if they new about this site.

darren :eek:

Wenier
3rd March 2004, 13:35
Yea definitely agree with that ill see you at riverbank :)

Get out there everyone.

James Deuce
3rd March 2004, 14:05
Hi guys - good idea, but you might want to talk to Spank Me as Internet Traffic costs money and he's paying for this out of his own pocket.

More people (while it is a good thing) means more money.

darren
3rd March 2004, 15:14
thanks jim this is a good point

Im stew at TSS has been getting the word out he gave me
another 10 names yesterday

so we are getting there

darren :not:

Ms Piggy
3rd March 2004, 16:34
Hey Jay,
Just chill - it's all good and going along really well. Darren has done a great job of setting up the 250 club & it will just take a little bit more time for word to get around about things.

Jim is right though, at the moment SpankMe is loverly enough to allow us the use of this fantastic site to chat, meet & generally talk about all sorts of shite including bikes even! :2thumbsup I certainly wouldn't mind paying a yearly subscription fee to be part of this site.

darren
3rd March 2004, 18:24
Hey Jay,
Just chill - it's all good and going along really well. Darren has done a great job of setting up the 250 club & it will just take a little bit more time for word to get around about things.

Jim is right though, at the moment SpankMe is loverly enough to allow us the use of this fantastic site to chat, meet & generally talk about all sorts of shite including bikes even! :2thumbsup I certainly wouldn't mind paying a yearly subscription fee to be part of this site.

I agree, we just need to take it a bit slower guys
its not that easy setting this up,
word of mouth is the best advertiseing, and within 2 weeks we have got around 30 people on
my list

remember we have our meeting this sunday again
and I wouldnt mind setting up a social event after that like bowling or somthing like that we can talk about it on sunday.

also I for one will be sending spankme $20.00 to say thanks for the site now if you want to show how loyal you are to the site lets see who matches my offer ( put your money where your mouth is ) also I have a shirt coming so I can promote the site, see things are happening if you dont pay thats cool, but it shows some interesting things to people that seam to have allot tosay on now lets play nice people.

:eyepoke:

Wenier
4th March 2004, 11:23
nicely said darren :) :D

Jay widda 150
4th March 2004, 12:27
guys guys

the site is only one of many ways to get the word out there.

bumper stickers, word o mouth, posters, shirts, events, whatever there are heaps. ok i'll try to sort out some other maybe cooler way of getting the word out there.

darren?! would you be keen on fully getting this club off the ground??
we could: make all members make a SMALL donation and encourage them to buy tshirts.

money from this could go to this site and to tss.

we could advertise this site and tss aswell as the club itself.
perhaps if members made the donation money towards this website and tss would be able to get us recognition from a higher source.

i suggest everyone buy a shirt cause they look cool and it gets the site a heap of cash to help pay for bandwidth.

darren what you say?
i have mates who could perhaps help a bit with the shirts and bumper stickers. but members need to help with the word of mouth thing!!!!!

sweet get into it guys and go hard.

Wenier
4th March 2004, 15:01
well darren i call your bet and raise u $0 but want to see ur hand :)
i was quite happy with sending spankme $20 for the site so comon all get into it buy shirts or do something, lets get this thing off the ground :)

Ms Piggy
4th March 2004, 15:29
Ialso I for one will be sending spankme $20.00 to say thanks for the site now if you want to show how loyal you are to the site lets see who matches my offer ( put your money where your mouth is ) also I have a shirt coming so I can promote the site, see things are happening if you dont pay thats cool, but it shows some interesting things to people that seam to have allot tosay on now lets play nice people.

:eyepoke:

:done: Made sure I sent in my donation while I was working over summer.

I will be gettin' a t-shirt when I have some finances again.

I'll do my best to be there on Sunday morning to give ya my 2 cents worth of opinion...well might be more like 20 cents worth actually :shifty:

I'm keen for a social event too Darren :apint:

Hey Jay - as Jim suggested earlier maybe you should contact SpankMe about promoting the site. I like the idea of making a small donation to the 250 Club although then someone has to be responsbile for the cash and then would it be only 'paying members' etc, etc. I guess we can talk about it on Sunday. :)

Cheers Cathy

darren
4th March 2004, 18:40
all good points girls and guys I thinkw e need to sit down with everyone and see what they want to do

see u on sunday rain or fine for a chat and a ride

dazza

Wenier
5th March 2004, 10:37
you could also try and make darrens bike fast/more responsive and giv the rider some bigger balls to exceed 160. :) hahahahahhahaahahha

riffer
5th March 2004, 13:18
you could also try and make darrens bike fast/more responsive and giv the rider some bigger balls to exceed 160. :) hahahahahhahaahahha
But it's going much faster now without that nasty restrictive yellow plate on the back... :laugh:

Wenier
5th March 2004, 13:48
it still didnt help him hahah owned, (hes gonna hate me for this) :)