PDA

View Full Version : The weekly Wellington meet.

White trash
3rd March 2004, 15:02
Allright Wellington KB'ers! Tomorrow night, you all know the score. The river bank car park is the place to be. I unfortunately couldn't be there last week due to work commitments in Brisbane.

This week myself and other like minded GSX-R enthusiasts are back with a vengence.

Should the sun actually decide to shine, we'll leave Wellington Motorcycles in Wellington at 6:15 ish. Bit of a local ride. Get some kai, then on to the car park at about 8:30 to meet Mr Wenier and Associates.

I'll bring the camera to make ya famous!

Who's keen?

James Deuce
3rd March 2004, 15:17
Aaaargh - you've done it to me again!! I've got Steriogram's "White Trash" buzzing around incessantly in my head now!!

White trash
3rd March 2004, 15:21
Aaaargh - you've done it to me again!! I've got Steriogram's "White Trash" buzzing around incessantly in my head now!!

Hey hey hey. What about this?

"fat and proud"

James Deuce
3rd March 2004, 15:26
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Blink
3rd March 2004, 16:59
might not make ride, but will definately see you at the riverbank.

will bring vid cam for the madness :D... now if i can somehow rig this up on my bike... hmmm :)

Deano
3rd March 2004, 17:11
might not make ride, but will definately see you at the riverbank.

will bring vid cam for the madness :D... now if i can somehow rig this up on my bike... hmmm :)

Be careful with the camera on the bike - a guy in the UK was recently done after about a 13km? hoon on his bike. I think a car that he overtook reported him and he was pulled over further up the road. He had a camera strapped to the tank showing revs and speedo, video footage revealed speeds of over 200kph, some wild overtaking etc.....Not too sure about the legality of seizing such equipment in NZ but if the camera is there I guess its evidence so fair cop ?

Have you guys heard about the GEARED show at the Riverbank Carpark on 13 March ? Basically a show and shine sort of affair, with a few race cars, dyno tests available ($50 I think - maybe bike tests as well).

I will post a link if I can find it..... :doobey:

Deano
3rd March 2004, 17:15
http://www.huttcity.info/

There are two links on this page which have info about the event on the 13th.

Looks like it could be worth a look.

jimbo600
8th March 2004, 09:54
Be careful with the camera on the bike - a guy in the UK was recently done after about a 13km? hoon on his bike. I think a car that he overtook reported him and he was pulled over further up the road. He had a camera strapped to the tank showing revs and speedo, video footage revealed speeds of over 200kph, some wild overtaking etc.....Not too sure about the legality of seizing such equipment in NZ but if the camera is there I guess its evidence so fair cop ?

Have you guys heard about the GEARED show at the Riverbank Carpark on 13 March ? Basically a show and shine sort of affair, with a few race cars, dyno tests available ($50 I think - maybe bike tests as well).

I will post a link if I can find it..... :doobey:

Taking the tape would be classed as a search. They need a warrant to do that. The only way they can search without warrant is using the misuse of drugs act or the arms act. So if they ask for the tape, the appropriate response would be "fuck off"

White trash
8th March 2004, 14:39
Taking the tape would be classed as a search. They need a warrant to do that. The only way they can search without warrant is using the misuse of drugs act or the arms act. So if they ask for the tape, the appropriate response would be "fuck off"

You pom's are so polite!

I'm supprised you don't have chicks falling off you, Jimbo :laugh:

jimbo600
8th March 2004, 15:28
You pom's are so polite!

I'm supprised you don't have chicks falling off you, Jimbo :laugh:

Yup, we're ever so proper you know what what.

And I have chicks all over me mate. Gotta fight them off I have. It's the accent you know old boy.