PDA

View Full Version : girls to ride with in ChCh?

alley cat
6th December 2005, 09:02
Hey girls, im tryn 2 find sum chicks to ride with in chch. I cant be the only one who is sick of tryn to foot it with the boys. Are there any groups out there or individuals who i can cruise with.:chase:
Cmon ladies help me out here..... please:crybaby:

crashe
6th December 2005, 09:55
Hi, There are a few gals down that way...

Plus Miss Sniper has just got her L plate license and needs to be out there riding to get in more experience on her m/bike. This would be a great opportunity for her to learn so much more away from Sniper :rofl::wari:

Joni
6th December 2005, 10:55
I would always suggest Rashika! Stunning Buell, great rider... cant go wrong! :2thumbsup

scumdog
6th December 2005, 11:21
Dangerous and Kickaha are another couple of girls!! :lol: :lol: :killingme :whistle:

crashe
6th December 2005, 11:25
I think Speedygirl is also down that way as well.

**R1**
6th December 2005, 11:42
Dangerous and Kickaha are another couple of girls!! :lol: :lol: :killingme :whistle:I was thinking the same thing:lol:

manuboy
6th December 2005, 13:31
I was thinking the same thing:lol:

Left out again? this is depressing.. i can't even get hassled with the rest of the misfits....

SuziQ if she's still riding the R6 and not too busy.......

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=897 ... shes hasn't updated her profile yet...

scumdog
6th December 2005, 13:34
Left out again? this is depressing.. i can't even get hassled with the rest of the misfits....

SuziQ if she's still riding the R6 and not too busy.......

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=897 ... shes hasn't updated her profile yet...

Sorry manuboy, didn't consider you staunch enough to fit into the 'girl' catagory, however on this occasion I'll make an exception.:bleh: :wait:

Girls: Add manuboy to your list!!

SDU
6th December 2005, 14:56
Hey girls, im tryn 2 find sum chicks to ride with in chch. I cant be the only one who is sick of tryn to foot it with the boys. Are there any groups out there or individuals who i can cruise with.:chase:
Cmon ladies help me out here..... please:crybaby:

There are a few of us gals floating around. Bound to be someone you can ride with.
Pm me next time you're thinking of going out for a blast. I work split shifts in the weekends, so it can be a bit hard for me to get out for a ride.
Cheers
SDU

Sniper
6th December 2005, 17:06
This would be a great opportunity for her to learn so much more away from Sniper :rofl::wari:

I don't post here often, but Im watching, so :bleh: :bleh:
Welcome anyway, join MissSniper in a ride, Im sure she would like it

dangerous
6th December 2005, 19:04
Cmon ladies help me out here..... please
well..... the thing is all of the girls ride with us 'boys' anyway, we dont give a shit what sex ya are, so either join in or keep on looking..... we may be a tad dodgy... but we dont bite

Dangerous and Kickaha are another couple of girls!!
I'll deal with you later......

NA... fuk it dont you ever, EVER put me in the same clasafication as kickaha again :chase:

I was thinking the same thing:lol:
Who pulled your chain :wait:

You... sir, are the blondest ginger I have ever meet... hey have you ever heard the saying, 'a owner looks like his dog'... well in your case the dogs arse looks beter than you.... no, no... I got it..... have you ever heard the saying... 'a owner looks like his bike' mate you ride a SV1000... :killingme :killingme :killingme

still feeling left out:blip:

Rashika
6th December 2005, 19:47
I would always suggest Rashika! Stunning Buell, great rider... cant go wrong! :2thumbsup
wooooo, you make me feel so special Joni :2thumbsup

Dangerous and Kickaha are another couple of girls!! :

:lol: :killingme :lol:

yeah Skirtster gal, we just ride with the blokes usually. But me and SuziQ like to have a blat together, even rode out at Ruapuna at a training day a little while ago. Had a real BLAST! Just send a PM and see if we can come out and play, sundays are pretty good and sometimes a monday for me cos I dont work on a monday.
....and i wont hassel you about the HD one little bit :2thumbsup :killingme :killingme

alley cat
6th December 2005, 20:09
Um gee thanks everyone, i think, cept 4 the obviously dodgy ones:weird:
i will have to see and find out how to use the pm thing.
Im not worried about riding with blokes but wen u stop 4 a break and have a yak, they cant talk shoes and handbags with me.
Well, maybe sum can......:puke:

manuboy
6th December 2005, 20:41
Sorry manuboy, didn't consider you staunch enough to fit into the 'girl' catagory, however on this occasion I'll make an exception.:bleh: :wait:

Girls: Add manuboy to your list!!

aahhh.. scummy.... can i call you scum? take the dog part outta ya name, i refuse to have my animals associated with the likes of yourself. :nya:

Im not worried about riding with blokes but wen u stop 4 a break and have a yak, they cant talk shoes and handbags with me.

ah don't worry about it, if your harley performs anything like scummies we'll be leaving the pub as you arrive... :drinknsin :whistle:

scumdog
6th December 2005, 22:56
aahhh.. scummy.... can i call you scum? take the dog part outta ya name, i refuse to have my animals associated with the likes of yourself. :nya:

ah don't worry about it, if your harley performs anything like scummies we'll be leaving the pub as you arrive... :drinknsin :whistle:

O.k., - as long as you take 'man' out of YOUR name!! :bleh: :lol: :killingme :woohoo: (no need to state why)

Oh, and correct with the second part - 'movin' yer ass to make way for the class'.....:2thumbsup :ride: