PDA

View Full Version : Up close and personal with HRC CBR stunt-ah!

White trash
8th December 2005, 08:32
In true piss take fashion.

Here's a couple of shots of the highly tuned and developed CBR600SE (Stunt edition)

One of the powerplant. Gutless, rattly and coroded. Mint. Special note to the purple wire loop serving as a choke lever.

Lovely one of the rear sprocket. Soon to be replaced by a 52T which should improve the outright top speed to 130kph. Cool.

Great one of previous accident damage. I particularly like the padlock. Fitted purely for its "fugglyness". Lock up your daughters.

And my all time fav, the rear disc. 2mm below minimum thickness and with cracks leading off every single vent hole. Bike has a WOF less than 1 monthj old. Lovin it.

ManDownUnder
8th December 2005, 08:35
Mate - I see you're going up in the world...

Not as nice as the neighbour's bike - but you can call this one your very own!

k14
8th December 2005, 08:40
Mate - I see you're going up in the world...
Yeah well its lightyears ahead of that old shitter bike he had last. :bleh:

bugjuice
8th December 2005, 08:41
that's a real.... errr.. unique bike you've got there.. I hope it brings you many minutes of enjoyment

Big Dave
8th December 2005, 08:58
shitters-r-us.

DemonWolf
8th December 2005, 09:04
Very interesting it got a WOF at the state that bike is in... Looks like a very nice project for ya White Trash.... keep us posted =)

limbimtimwim
8th December 2005, 09:22
In true piss take fashion.Here's a couple of shots of the highly tuned and developed CBR600SE (Stunt edition)Man, a bike on the shitty side just says you have spent more time riding than cleaning the sucka. That's a good thing in my book.

I have a very large book of 'good' and 'bad'. I should sell it.

Chapter One features pictures of women.

Chapter Two features pictures of food.

Etc.

Postie
8th December 2005, 09:27
that'll make a nice coffee table mate....

JohnBoy
8th December 2005, 09:36
mate... thats the best condition honda ive seen in a while!

should be a minter!:msn-wink:

White trash
8th December 2005, 09:45
Listen you knockers, this is one serious and highly developed sports machine! You should all count yourselves lucky that I got spy shots of such a prototype machine in the early stages.

bugjuice
8th December 2005, 09:58
oh but we are.. in fact, I opened and quickly closed the browser, so that no one else would see such fine machinery. And to make sure I couldn't pass on any fine details, I'm now about to under go several hours of hypnotherapy and counseling, and I will bleach my eyeballs out..

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 10:05
Is that Sausage's?

*sic
8th December 2005, 10:40
awesomeness

bugjuice
8th December 2005, 10:50
you know what's really sad..?

**R1**
8th December 2005, 11:19
would you hurry up and paint the fuker, man thats ugly..

**R1**
8th December 2005, 11:21
you know what's really sad..?His bike? the fact he takes photo's of it? the fact he didnt create a new profile b4 posting pics on a public forum?
me trying to answer a stupid question?

Coyote
8th December 2005, 11:21
Get some TYGA fairings, should be able to modify them to fit

bugjuice
8th December 2005, 11:24
the fact that he could probably take that <s>heap of junk</s> SSB (secret stunt bike) and whip most of the guys on the road with it..

Sniper
8th December 2005, 11:26
Fuck me :eek5:

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 11:37
Get some TYGA fairings, should be able to modify them to fit

Yamuda is better

Jonty
8th December 2005, 11:42
Sell it to Velox, she managed to resurrect a jade from a simliar condition:msn-wink:

**R1**
8th December 2005, 11:46
the fact that he could probably take that <S>heap of junk</S> SSB (secret stunt bike) and whip most of the guys on the road with it..I have my doubts, no denying he's fast but come on .....a Honda? dont think so!! unless by whipping your talking literaly??:killingme

bugjuice
8th December 2005, 11:58
well, yeah, there is always the Honda side of it..
I was just talkin theory anyway. Might see one day ;)

gav
8th December 2005, 21:37
So what was it like BEFORE you started working on it? Didnt Frosty sell you that bike? Is it one of his warrants? Can I've one?
Anyway I use to own one of those CBR's, bought it brand new, OK in its day.....

Korea
9th December 2005, 13:42
Urgh! Did you dredge that up from the bottom of the ocean??? Do yourself a favour and push it right back in, but weigh it down so it doesn't come back. :bleh:
But seriously though, looks like a gunna!:yes:

...gunna blow up.

aff-man
9th December 2005, 14:14
Come on you know you want me to make some special modifications for it......

p.s. i gots me a spray machine thingy so how's about we paint the whole thing black??

White trash
9th December 2005, 17:43
Got the paint. Got the painter. Now's all I need is a free weekend.

cowpoos
9th December 2005, 19:10
I have my doubts, no denying he's fast but come on .....a Honda? dont think so!! unless by whipping your talking literaly??:killingme

and I suppose you think your the bees knees on that yamahahahahaha R1 thing huh....:lol:

Riff Raff
9th December 2005, 19:21
What happened to the fur??
There will be NO fur, believe me!

bugjuice
9th December 2005, 19:27
hell yeah! Slap glue all over it and cover it in fur!!!! Who needs spray paint..

limbimtimwim
9th December 2005, 19:33
There will be NO fur, believe me!What if he runs into a polar bear? There will be lots of fur then.

SPman
9th December 2005, 19:35
Looks like a very nice project for ya White Trash.... keep us posted =)
I thought he had kept us posted - isn't that the finished article?

White trash
15th December 2005, 20:58
Just picked up the monster rear sprocket from the friendly folks at Motomail. You wanna see this puppy, it's fucken huge!

Can't wait to get it on the BIKE AND RIDE THE BASTARD.

Sniper
15th December 2005, 21:38
I have my doubts, no denying he's fast but come on .....a Honda? dont think so!! unless by whipping your talking literaly??:killingme

You just wait until me next bike :eek:

Sniper
15th December 2005, 21:39
Just picked up the monster rear sprocket from the friendly folks at Motomail. You wanna see this puppy, it's fucken huge!

Can't wait to get it on the BIKE AND RIDE THE BASTARD.

Good work matey

bugjuice
15th December 2005, 21:44
You wanna see this puppy, it's fucken huge!

Can't wait to get it on AND RIDE THE BASTARD.
geez, the amount of times I hear this..

gav
16th December 2005, 15:31
There will be NO fur, believe me!
So its the shaven haven then? :shifty:

Sniper
17th December 2005, 07:46
geez, the amount of times I hear this..

Dreams are free :whistle:

FROSTY
17th December 2005, 11:56
So what was it like BEFORE you started working on it? Didnt Frosty sell you that bike? Is it one of his warrants? Can I've one?
Anyway I use to own one of those CBR's, bought it brand new, OK in its day.....
oooy SMARTASS --The bike belonged to a freind and I was gonna keep it --But trashies need was greater. --i got sick of the droopy lip and the you cunts have bikes shite.
The WOF Was on it when i got it

T.W.R
18th December 2005, 15:37
W/T you need to link up with this dude, could start a HRC SSB 600 :grouphug: club

read the profile on this one, the CBR was in a sad case of neglect before he started so theres hope for you yet:confused:

larriken
22nd December 2005, 19:52
Nice one WT, love to see a bike built for pure hooliganism!:woohoo:

DEATH_INC.
27th December 2005, 10:16
Is that Sausage's?
HHHEEEELLLLLLLL NO!
It's WAAAAAY tooo mint for his one:wacko: