PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club Ride this saturday 10th of Dec

Firefight
8th December 2005, 10:50
hey Guys, Fight Club members ride this saturday morning.

txt for details, start time 10.00 hours at the southern start point.

F/F

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 11:05
txt

10 characters

V Twin Raver
8th December 2005, 12:15
txt....................and a little boy waits

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 14:14
ok, will start heading to the meeting point this evening and hopefully will be there to meet you and not being late this time. Just in case I get lost around Waiuku again, hopefully 2 days should be enough to get back on track?

Firefight
8th December 2005, 14:18
ok, will start heading to the meeting point this evening and hopefully will be there to meet you and not being late this time. Just in case I get lost around Waiuku again, hopefully 2 days should be enough to get back on track?

ha ha you funny guy:killingme :killingme :killingme , if you get lost again, will send out search party...:blip:

F/F

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 14:28
ha ha you funny guy

quit being sarcastic.... I'm serious :bash: . It was a scary experience around that area.
I'd rather be lost in a women's changing room 1000 times than around Waiuku once :eyepoke:

V Twin Raver
8th December 2005, 15:44
waiuku has two streets, how did you get lost

Marmoot
8th December 2005, 17:11
waiuku has two streets, how did you get lost

by taking one instead of the other, I guess :slap:

Firefight
10th December 2005, 16:13
despite the clouds gathering to the south we made a start, first third of 22 was dry and fast, three of us making the most of the fine road conditions.
great to see you keeping up Alex:yes: saw a few bikes on 22.

just south of the road works at Hetherington /22 intersection the weather turned to shit, :bash: so given we all were short of time we rode back 22 and along to Mercer Ferry Rd, at mercer a bit of a yarn over coffee, then two of us took Koheroa rd, to H/way 2, and along to paparimu /Hunua, from there my mate left for the city via maretai, and I shortcutted up via ararimu and home.

A shorter ride than normal, but all good, thanks Rendy and Alex.

.oh yeah and big congrats on your results Alex:2thumbsup .a good years work mate.

F/F

Marmoot
10th December 2005, 22:02
Koheroa Road....
Paparimu...
Need to learn these words. Getting lost around there is almost as scary as Waiuku.

Good pace home in the middle of the wet (yea it rained quite hard after we split, FF)

Still an awesome closing to 2005 EFC Year. :blip: