PDA

View Full Version : FXR150 Mirror

phoenixgtr
8th December 2005, 11:16
Hey guys anyone got a Suzuki FXR150 mirror lying around? I need a right one. Just the plastic part is ok. The glass itself survived the drop.

I'm trying Buckets and Bits next week but I don't like my chances cause the mirrors are prob the first things to get busted. Stupid gravel :(

Coyote
8th December 2005, 11:19
Good luck with buckets and bits. The guy there can be... less than pleasent

Checked out their site? www.motorcyclesnz.co.nz

phoenixgtr
8th December 2005, 11:29
Good luck with buckets and bits. The guy there can be... less than pleasent

Checked out their site?

Yeah, I checked out their site. Not all that helpful. Definately think it would easier to go there. Sounds like you didn't enjoy the experience of going there. Is the guy rather "antisocial."

Sketchy_Racer
8th December 2005, 12:10
hey phoenix..

ive got the right side plastic if you want it...no glass tho.... very minor scuffs.

R6_kid
8th December 2005, 13:40
good luck finding one (i surely hope you do) but dont be suprised if you are charged extortionist amounts of money for it, as a new OEM part they are rather costly - and you will find most wreckers know this and therefore price accordingly.

FROSTY
9th December 2005, 13:45
Mate dont bother--------
Take this opertunity to fit some mirrors where ya can see moren ya elbows.
Id try a set of aftermarket GPX250 or GSXr250 mirrors -With a tiny bit of tweaking theyll fit righ on

phoenixgtr
9th December 2005, 15:32
Mate dont bother--------
Take this opertunity to fit some mirrors where ya can see moren ya elbows.
Id try a set of aftermarket GPX250 or GSXr250 mirrors -With a tiny bit of tweaking theyll fit righ on

You got a good point frosty. I have to pull my elbows right in to see anything, but RG100!! has hooked me up with 1 anyways

takethis
6th June 2006, 15:23
can u really fit the mirror in? i thought they always come together

keyloans
9th June 2006, 10:43
Another option for you http://jakzminimoto.co.uk

Genesismatrix
9th June 2006, 21:10
Dont even bother with those loosy factory mirrors get an after market set from Road & Sport in Hamilton. ($90.00 for a set). You can actually see whats behind you and they fit right on.

Indiana_Jones
27th June 2006, 21:24
What you do is cut the top of the wind shield off, and then just use $20 mirrors that you screw into the grips (the ones with the screw thingies on them).

Way cheaper then getting FXr mirrors and plus you can see shit with them :D-

-Indy

Wasp
27th June 2006, 21:46
holy crap, this thread is soo old ive never even seen it before

*runs off to tell phoenix* check this out dude, its like deja vu

edit: oh i see, tis the forum restructuringing ing...ing..