PDA

View Full Version : Mangawhai misshap

Maha
8th December 2005, 19:04
A dozen or so bikes stoped at corner that will get you if youre not carful on the mangawhai road last sunday. We got there as the female rider was becoming a pillion, from what i understand the bike wasnt so lucky, but another guy who stoped before we did ( k"ber ) on a week old Suzuki 1000 put the stand down and the bike had other ideas and fell over. Hope he got home alright, we did stay and keep him company till he rigged the broken gear lever with some cheesecloth i had on me, anyone know who this rider is????

texmo
8th December 2005, 19:20
Yes that was a KB ride... ride is ok more detail will follow when insurance is sorted me finks.
That was SP/jim whos bike fell over he wrote off his last gixxer thou on my first KB ride, it was the SH22 ride. Man that road is bliss, its probbly on par with coro...

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 19:24
Thats gotta suck. How fast do you guys go on your kb rides?

Goblin
8th December 2005, 19:28
Texmo goes like a bat outa hell!

juzzer
8th December 2005, 19:29

The government approved speed limit ;) +/-

Maha
8th December 2005, 19:40
Well a few like to give it a bit of a nudge, but im quite content on looking out for my dear lady on her gn, although i too like to open it up when i feel the need,we do have regroup pionts

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 19:42
You guys watching that thing on TV1. :shit: Shes like the human MTO1. :shit:

Maha
8th December 2005, 19:46
resembles a condom full of walnuts me thinks

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 19:49
More like a condom full of walnuts riding an MTO1 lol

crashe
8th December 2005, 19:49
You guys watching that thing on TV1. :shit: Shes like the human MTO1. :shit:

Thats what Steriods do to you....
but if you want to become the world's best female bodybuilder..
you dedicate your whole life to it.

Oops sorry for hi-jacking the thread...

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 19:53
The whole female bodybuilding thing is a bit vulgur.

crashe
8th December 2005, 19:57
The whole female bodybuilding thing is a bit vulgur.

The same could be said about the male bodybuilding thing as well...
Some of the guys look so gross with all those muscles boldging out..

They over do it with getting the muscles to look right on either male or female.

Maha
8th December 2005, 20:01
somthing that aint vulgur is the bright yellow i had put on the Yamaha today, all it needs now is the number 46 on the front and it done. Just kidding about the 46 thing.........

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 20:02
Shes Naked :sick: :sick:

Maha
8th December 2005, 20:04
No !!! it has a fairing..............oh, you ment the chick on tv??

MidnightMike
8th December 2005, 20:05
Srry about hijackn the thread

sAsLEX
8th December 2005, 20:24
A dozen or so bikes stoped at corner that will get you if youre not carful on the mangawhai road last sunday. We got there as the female rider was becoming a pillion, from what i understand the bike wasnt so lucky,

was a mates house they crashed near and she thought it was me when the biker came to her house to ask for some assistance! Her dad helped winch out the bike out and from the sounds of it it was rather munched

SPman
8th December 2005, 21:24
.. but another guy who stoped before we did ( k"ber ) on a week old Suzuki 1000 put the stand down and the bike had other ideas and fell over. Hope he got home alright, we did stay and keep him company till he rigged the broken gear lever with some cheesecloth i had on me, anyone know who this rider is????
Yep - that was me. Thanks for the assist..the clothy knee operated gear change worked until I got back to SH1, then stretched too much. I just stuck my foot under the gear lever and it sort of worked OK from there..
Make that a day old GSXR!!!!!! fukit!

WRT
9th December 2005, 07:42
Yep - that was me. Thanks for the assist..the clothy knee operated gear change worked until I got back to SH1, then stretched too much. I just stuck my foot under the gear lever and it sort of worked OK from there..

Mate, that sucks, your not having much luck there, eh? Hope the damage wasnt too major, thats pretty lousey, especially as you were stopping to help someone out.

Drunken Monkey
9th December 2005, 07:59
Yep - that was me. ...

You know, if I was superstitious, I'd say there's some sort of ancient Yamaha curse on you preventing you from having any joy on a GSX-R. Wait a minute, I am superstitious!
To lift the curse, you're going to have to change your handle in a dark-universe ceremony, then purchase an old YZF750SP and ride it into a big lake of lava, sending it back into the evil Hell hole it spawned from. This must be done during a new moon, while selected acolytes of the gixxer fraternity do wheelies up and down the street behind you on each of the true GSX-R models:
A novice acolyte on a Corona coloured GSX-R600
An apprentice acolyte on a Blue & White anniversary edition GSX-R750
A crazy man on a Black/Silver GSX-R1000
And an appointed high-priest type (like WhiteTrash) on a classic GSX-R1100

If the gods shine in your favour, you will be miraculously lifted from the seat of the evil SP and land safely on your feet. If we get any part of the ceremony wrong, you will find yourself uncomfortably glued to the seat as the motorcycle sinks into the magma...

It must be done...

Lou Girardin
9th December 2005, 12:12
Was that the 35 km/h left hander not far from the causeway?

vixter
9th December 2005, 13:46
The government approved speed limit ;) +/-

yep i was the unfortuate one first kb ride what can i sat!!:doh:

vixter
9th December 2005, 13:49

say evern!!:slap:

juzzer
9th December 2005, 13:54

Come on girl, you just wanted a ride on the back of the Buel....:lol:

Maha
9th December 2005, 16:18
right hander about 500mts before that curly lefty, not far past the Te Arai pt rd

Mr Skid
9th December 2005, 19:46

Quality workmanship :slap:

2_SL0
9th December 2005, 20:38
:no: :no: :no: :( :gob: :cry: :cry: :weep: :crybaby:

But your ok.:yes:
I saw the bike at Mt Eden MC, its in a sad state.