PDA

View Full Version : Mini Motos, gotta go SALE SALE SALE!!!

Postie
9th December 2005, 11:21
I got mini motos still, they gotta go. I'm moving to Buggys house and there ain't enough room for all my shit.
full details and pics on trademe
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=42046144
they are $480 on trademe now.
KB special, you can have them for $430

WRT
9th December 2005, 11:30
I can vouch for how much fun these things are, wildly addictive stuff. It would be impossible not to be grinning from ear to ear while riding one. Just make sure you have protective gear on, and that its not your "sunday best".

*mutter mutter*

bugjuice
9th December 2005, 13:41
I wanna set up my own MotoGP in the lounge, but there isn't enough room :(

HDTboy
9th December 2005, 14:52
I could store one for you, but can't afford to pay for it this month

k14
9th December 2005, 15:14
Must resist urge to buy one.... Either new set of tyres for RS or one of those puppies, argh....

Postie
9th December 2005, 15:18
Must resist urge to buy one.... Either new set of tyres for RS or one of those puppies, argh....
2 birds with one stone.... these come with brand spankin' slicks......

Joe Blogs
9th December 2005, 17:24
Hey, how big are these? seat hight from ground, seat to pegs, seat to handle bars etc etc.

Thanks JB

White trash
9th December 2005, 17:34
Gee, that's nice after you tried to flog 'em to us at $600 6 weeks ago.

bugjuice
9th December 2005, 18:58
Hey, how big are these? seat hight from ground, seat to pegs, seat to handle bars etc etc.

Thanks JB
have a look at the photos on this thread: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=20419

At a rough guess (cos the tape measure is in the gargre), the seat off the ground is just over a foot and a bit, from the pegs to the seat is about foot may be a smidge less, and from the seat to the bars is about a foot and a bit. They look awkward to ride, but they're quite easy to hack around after a couple of minutes, and you can really give these things a lot of crap, and they just keep going. If you want specific dimensions, I'll go get the tape measure out and measure up.

I was talking to Postie about this, we might bring two in their boxes with us, if anyone wants to buy at the taupo track day. Postie and I will probably throw ours in the back of the car, so if we get the chance when everyone is done, or we find a quiet place, we'll get them out for a quick hack around

poorbastard
9th December 2005, 20:17
Hmmmm a xmas pressy under the tree for myself. Very tempted. If you do end up bringing one down to taupo, I MAY take one off your hands if the KB price is still there.

PB

Postie
12th December 2005, 15:08
Hmmmm a xmas pressy under the tree for myself. Very tempted. If you do end up bringing one down to taupo, I MAY take one off your hands if the KB price is still there.

PB
we should be able to bring a couple down. and yeah, they will still be the KB price.

Postie
12th December 2005, 15:14
Gee, that's nice after you tried to flog 'em to us at $600 6 weeks ago.
yeah well, god loves a trier and i can't be arsed storing all these now, not enough room, i wanna sell them and get my mullar back and get a real bike, still keeping a couple for myself though.:2thumbsup