PDA

View Full Version : Free ride

Paraquad
5th March 2004, 16:40
Hi,
I am trying to find out if there are any cheap places that I can ride my quad. Yes I know it just a quad, but when you're a paraplegic, 2 wheels just doesn't work. I know that I can go to Muriwai beach (I live in Auckland) and ride on the beach but tracks would be so much better. Does anyone know of some tracks that quads are allowed on? :crazy:

Firefight
5th March 2004, 18:54
Hi,
I am trying to find out if there are any cheap places that I can ride my quad. Yes I know it just a quad, but when you're a paraplegic, 2 wheels just doesn't work. I know that I can go to Muriwai beach (I live in Auckland) and ride on the beach but tracks would be so much better. Does anyone know of some tracks that quads are allowed on? :crazy:

Yep, Woodhill forest bike park, open saturday sunday & public hoildays,
1000 acres of tracks, sand based, dozens of different tracks, whole bike park is quadable, we use a 500cc quad to access the park, for breakdowns, first aid & track clearing, charges start from NZ$16.00 adult. or you can ride half the park for free durning the week.pm me if you need more infomation.

firefight :wacko:

Zed
5th March 2004, 18:55
Hi,
Sorry I can't be of any help with your question...but welcome to the site anyways PQ! :msn-wink:

Zed

Wellyman
7th March 2004, 19:59
Hi there,

here are some place I've been to ride I live in Auckland to so heres some places not to far away:

Thunder Cross Valley Bike Park (est one and a half hour away)
Kimmy's Farm (est one and a half hour away)
Woodhill forest (45 mins)

I have ridden all these venues they are all ridable and are heaps of fun. the hard part is making time to head out for a ride!

Enjoy! :niceone: