PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find this CAGE/CAGER

FROSTY
12th December 2005, 19:17
Folks on Labour day I was involved in a fairly major accident in my van.
Long story short I was run off the road by a Boi Racer
The total cost to me for this accident was over $6000.

No sob story here but that was the money Ive been working 6 and 7 days a week to save up for my attack at the nationals --No nationals for this boy now
The person responsible did a runner and is not at the address of record
The police have put it into the TOO HARD file
SOOO If i could ask a VERY big favour of any Auckland Kbers.
Keep your eye out for this car
1993 Mitsubishi Lancer Rego Number ZQ8434
The registered owner is a Carl Jeffrey Dean

He is soposed to be living in Glen eden and the accident happened on Universal drive henderson.
I'm NOT asking anyone to aproach this person/vehicle Just let me know where ya saw them
I

Sniper
12th December 2005, 19:20
Good luck Frosty mate

froggyfrenchman
12th December 2005, 19:20
Thats a real nasty story... hope you find the bastard and keelhaul him!

Skyryder
12th December 2005, 19:23
Do you know any bus drivers? If so get them to place the rego out on the airwaves asking for time and place of vehicle. Chances are if it is a weekday the vehicle will be in the same vicinity at about the same time.

Skyryder

Badcat
12th December 2005, 19:34

No sob story here but that was the money Ive been working 6 and 7 days a week to save up for my attack at the nationals --No nationals for this boy now

He is soposed to be living in Glen eden and the accident happened on Universal drive henderson.
I'm NOT asking anyone to aproach this person/vehicle Just let me know where ya saw them
I

what colour is the car frosty?

Ken

FROSTY
12th December 2005, 19:45
Skyryder--nope I don't know busdrivers.
And badcat-its sopposed to be BLUE but It might not be now

WINJA
12th December 2005, 19:53
FROSTY , DO YOU WANT MONEY OR REVENGE OR BOTH , YOUR A BIT OF A POOF SO I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YA GONNA DO , BTW FUCK THE PIGS , TOO HARD BASKET , NO WONDER THEY LACK SUPPORT AND RESPECT

sunhuntin
12th December 2005, 20:02
after all the help youve given folks here...heres hoping some of them can maybe help with any info!

good luck!

justsomeguy
12th December 2005, 20:03
FROSTY , DO YOU WANT MONEY OR REVENGE OR BOTH , YOUR A BIT OF A POOF SO I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YA GONNA DO , BTW FUCK THE PIGS , TOO HARD BASKET , NO WONDER THEY LACK SUPPORT AND RESPECT

Good old WINJA - as direct as they come.:killingme

Will keep an eye out Frosty.

By the way - you work in a car dealership, can't you find a van or car with a towbar and hire a trailer or something???

If there is some other thing you need tell us and we all will do our best to help in whatever way we can.

FROSTY
12th December 2005, 20:29
WINJA -- maybee I am a fucking poof -but I'm one really fucked off poof.
This is a public forum so lets just say I want to have "an open and frank discussion" with the chap.

ohh JSG --The van has been straightened out.

WINJA
12th December 2005, 20:31
WINJA -- maybee I am a fucking poof -but I'm one really fucked off poof.
This is a public forum so lets just say I want to have "an open and frank discussion" with the chap.

ohh JSG --The van has been straightened out.
FROSTY THE PISSED OF GARDEN GNOME

FROSTY
12th December 2005, 20:37
GO ON WINJA YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT
HOW ABOUT --FROSTY YOU POOFTA FUCKTARD??
OR FROSTYCANT RIDEABIKE.
HOW ABOUT LOOSER FROSTY??

Hitcher
12th December 2005, 20:37
Get on the phone and work your way through all of the Deans in the phonebook. He must have parents somewhere. Pretend you're an old school mate or something...

WINJA
12th December 2005, 20:42
GO ON WINJA YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT
HOW ABOUT --FROSTY YOU POOFTA FUCKTARD??
OR FROSTYCANT RIDEABIKE.
HOW ABOUT LOOSER FROSTY??
B4 POSTING THAT I REPED YOU A BEAUTY , CHECK YOUR USER CP

geoffm
12th December 2005, 20:46
I think that baycorp charge $25 for a trace. Do a credit check as well - always interesting what turns up. Might be worth a look. Don't let them con you with the address on the rego (that you can get for $2 at a postshop). THey did that to me once - a customer did a runner and the gave me their old address - told them to tak e a hike - I knew that address already, and if he was still there, then I wouldn't have needed their services...
Geoff

crashe
12th December 2005, 20:54
Carl Jeffrey Dean isnt registered on Old Friends site at all....

hXc
12th December 2005, 21:01
Fuck Frosty

That sucks. Hope ya find the smalled-cocked dick-weed and sort the shit out. Fucking boyracers need to get real cars (Mustang's, 351 GT's etc etc) and grow some balls.

flash
12th December 2005, 21:05
ive got a basebal bat here if you want to borrow it ;), fuckin boi racers...

White trash
12th December 2005, 21:09
ive got a basebal bat here if you want to borrow it ;), fuckin boi racers...

Yeah. Coz anyone that spends time and money on their pride and joy is obviously a fuckwit.

Thought bikers were against tarring everyone with the same brush? Guess not......

Hitcher
12th December 2005, 21:10
Carl Jeffrey Dean isnt registered on Old Friends site at all....
Is there a "Nofriends" site?

Lias
12th December 2005, 21:14
Your best bet is if you know people who are boy racers/ frequent streetsdrags/burnouts. When some friends of mine and I were hunting for a guy in wellington a few years ago, we just put the word out through the boy racers that we wanted this guy, and we got a few phone calls from people who were on side with us letting us know where he was at various times.

In the end we found him at the burnouts one night and during the course of our conversation my steel weight bar accidently hit him.. repeatedly..

If you happen to find out where this lil bastard is, I'm more than happy to assist with the conversation. I'm good for something other than looking pretty..

flash
12th December 2005, 21:20
Yeah. Coz anyone that spends time and money on their pride and joy is obviously a fuckwit.

Thought bikers were against tarring everyone with the same brush? Guess not......

it not someone that looks after and spends time on their car, its the one that run you off the road that need a good kicking.

no doubt if he is a "real" boi racer, you should watch out, if it anything like the movies *cough*, there will be gun fire, explosions and crocked cops to watch out for :killingme

Cookie
12th December 2005, 21:35
The phonebook idea is a good one. "An old school friend" yes.

With expenses at $6000, If the other suggestions don't work, it could be worth getting a Private Investigation company to spend a couple of hours on it. I mean ex-cop professionals - not wanabees that just follow wayward husbands around after dark. I will PM you a contact I have in that area.

FROSTY
13th December 2005, 06:32
I thought i'd try good old fashioned -Networking first before lashing out moolah

Hitcher
13th December 2005, 09:41
Or you can try the "honeypot" approach. Run an advertisement in the personal section of the NZ Herald announcing that a person with the same name as your friend won a major raffle three years ago and that they have one week to claim their $100,000 first prize before it gets reallocated. I predict that you will have your boy within two days of the ad being published...

Str8 Jacket
13th December 2005, 10:03

Str8 Jacket
13th December 2005, 10:26
Edited as above. PM sent Frosty.

Dadpole
13th December 2005, 14:59
no doubt if he is a "real" boi racer, you should watch out, if it anything like the movies *cough*, there will be gun fire, explosions and crocked cops to watch out for :killingme

Like Scumdog? He must be crocked

Swoop
13th December 2005, 15:33

I
Where did you see him?
What area?
What direction were you heading?
Time?

Have it noted on the dashboard - just in case.

ManDownUnder
13th December 2005, 15:45
Any way of linking the rego (ZQ8434) into a WOF?

Any chance he/she/it goes to the same place for a WOF every time... and can therefore be expected to front up on a given day at a given place?

ManDownUnder
13th December 2005, 15:51
There are about 100 "Dean"s in the Auckland phone book - you have a reasonable description of him (please tell us how old he is)...

Split the calling among 10 people, and start calling. Let them know he was involved in a car accident and your insurance is interested in sorting out the damage on his car.

You'll hit a relative (if not the guy himself) reasonably quickly and from there it's a simple matter of taking whatever next steps are appropriate.

Count me in if you want me to help with the phone calling effort...
MDU

ManDownUnder
13th December 2005, 15:57
Also...

Electoral rolls are free registers of everyone, name, address, date of birth etc... and they're in the library.

FROSTY
13th December 2005, 21:55
Well it seems that the power of networking is strong.
The police now have the address this toerag was last at.
I will heatr tomorrow how they got on

Lias
13th December 2005, 22:02
Just remember,

If they can't help you out, but they know the guys a cocksucker, alot of coppers will turn a blind eye if someone has a "lengthy conversation" with him.

Hell even on the pretty much legal side, a few dozen bikers sitting outside his house might convice him to pay up. And if all else fails you can bash him and torch his boi racer wheels :-P

WINJA
13th December 2005, 22:05
Just remember,

If they can't help you out, but they know the guys a cocksucker, alot of coppers will turn a blind eye if someone has a "lengthy conversation" with him.

Hell even on the pretty much legal side, a few dozen bikers sitting outside his house might convice him to pay up. And if all else fails you can bash him and torch his boi racer wheels :-P
IF THE CARS GOT SPINNERS SAVE THEM FOR ME . ILL PUT THEM ON MY LAWN TRACTOR . BLING FUCKEN BLING

oldrider
13th December 2005, 22:19
France, Australia, Auckland I can feel the spread of the rot all the way down here! PC do-gooders are slowly screwing our world!:doh:
Good luck finding him but the establishment will let him off because he was badly potty trained or something! :slap: John.

Wellyman
13th December 2005, 22:34
Bugger Frosty bud. glad to hear your safe and alive.Idiot boi racer cage drivers.
WM

John Banks
14th December 2005, 11:09
Good news after all - I hope. Here's to all going well with getting your money back.

Str8 Jacket
14th December 2005, 12:50
What's happening with this Frosty? Did that info help at all?...

FROSTY
14th December 2005, 13:14
I will state with my hand over my heart that the information I have and assistance received was NOT from anyone on KB.
AND THATS MT STORY _I"M STICKING TO IT.
But to those folks who may have offered their help (WHICH i OF COURSE REFUSED) tHANK YOU AGAIN

oHH AND --nOPE NO WORD FROM THE POLICE YET

Sniper
14th December 2005, 13:42
Frosty, your caps lock is getting stuck. :bleh:

ManDownUnder
14th December 2005, 13:45
Frosty, your caps lock is getting stuck. :bleh:

and you want to lick it? :chase:

oldrider
18th December 2005, 18:48
:Oi: I have been interested in your plight. You said this happened on Labour day.
You posted this thread on Dec 12 2005. So what has happened since?
So many threads on KB are inconclusive. The suspense is killing me! :sherlock: Cheers (nosey) John.