PDA

View Full Version : White Trash: this one's specially for you

LB
6th March 2004, 03:25
Hi there WT - pse note the time....and it's Saturday! I knew you'd be impressed.

LB
6th March 2004, 04:31
Hi again WT - I'm back off to beddie-byes now to see if I can catch another hour's zzz's. :sleep: Note I've been posting so I'm not just logging on during comfort stops. Yeah yeah, I know I'm a sick puppy......

Anyone else sometimes have trouble sleeping?

White trash
6th March 2004, 08:02
You're mad :scooter:

Nice to see there's more of us :Punk:

LB
7th March 2004, 03:51
You're mad :scooter:

Yeah, I know. It helps me get through life a happier woman. (even earlier today)

erik
7th March 2004, 08:40
Anyone else sometimes have trouble sleeping?

I do sometimes, except I can usually get to sleep ok, but I wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. I know someone that's exactly the opposite, they can't get to sleep, but they sleep in easily. I've never been good at sleeping in (although I remember it was a bit easier when I had to go to school ;) ). I wish I was though. It seems to me more people tend to stay up late and sleep in than the other way around.

LB
7th March 2004, 17:35
I do sometimes, except I can usually get to sleep ok, but I wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. I know someone that's exactly the opposite, they can't get to sleep, but they sleep in easily. I've never been good at sleeping in (although I remember it was a bit easier when I had to go to school ;) ). I wish I was though. It seems to me more people tend to stay up late and sleep in than the other way around.
yeah, that's exactly how I am - if I wake up, be it 3am, 4am, 5am or wherever, it's most unusual for me to be able to get back to sleep. Glad I've found someone else the same! Most days it's around 5.30am, but sometimes earlier.