PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday the 10th

Firefight
6th March 2004, 19:39
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Time to flaunt midweek ridability, Going for a blat this wednesday, more than likely down 22. lunch @ raglin, back to hams, kick tyres @ the bike shops, then home via back roads. :scooter: riders very welcome..pm for details re
meeting point and time.

firefight. :wacko:

Andrew
10th March 2004, 11:11
Soons as things settle down here I'll join you on a ride again!! Try and keep up the mid week riding frequency like last year!!

aff-man
10th March 2004, 14:29
^$%^%&#@%^%@$@% Spent 9am till 11 in a boring lecture that i could've missed then home for 4 hours and then back to bloody tech at 3 for another 4 hour stint. I wish i had missed the first lecture and gone riding all morning :cry:

Andrew
10th March 2004, 17:58
^$%^%&#@%^%@$@% Spent 9am till 11 in a boring lecture that i could've missed then home for 4 hours and then back to bloody tech at 3 for another 4 hour stint. I wish i had missed the first lecture and gone riding all morning :cry:

I'm with you there mate. Full day of lectures for me.

Firefight
10th March 2004, 19:01
I'm with you there mate. Full day of lectures for me.

Yes, but in a few years I'll still be a broken arse , grumpy firefighter, and both of you will be fully qualiifed, rich, consultants, on about a zillon, with a shed full of Dukes, keep up the study :bash: , well maybe the odd mid week ride will be okay.

firefight., oh btw it was a great ride, went down to Naragwhia once in the morning and again in the afternoon. :cool: :cool:

F/F

Andrew
10th March 2004, 21:26
lol, just looking at the similar threads here and it shows all the other Wednesday midweek rides you've (and probably me) been on. Keep it up! :banana:

aff-man
10th March 2004, 21:56
Well next week thursday my one and only lecture is at like 4 in the arvo so if anyone is keen for a morning into early arvo ride i should be keen if the weather is ok.

Firefight
11th March 2004, 06:35
Well next week thursday my one and only lecture is at like 4 in the arvo so if anyone is keen for a morning into early arvo ride i should be keen if the weather is ok.

Johno, pm me a reminder about Tuesday?wednesday.

F/F

aff-man
11th March 2004, 13:53
Sweet as i'll see if BB wants to come as well me and CK are also looking at an early morning sunday ride say leaving clevedon at 8 and being home by 12 due to other commitments

bikerboy
11th March 2004, 17:05
Het i wanted to go for a ride Wednesday! Forgot to check the site so missed out :weep:

Keep me abreast of next weeks plans as i'm free as a bird, man. :ride:

Firefight
11th March 2004, 18:44
Het i wanted to go for a ride Wednesday! Forgot to check the site so missed out :weep:

Keep me abreast of next weeks plans as i'm free as a bird, man. :ride:

No worries BB, long time no see.

F/F :crazy: