8)tyre pressure gauge
9) tyre pump

If I was towing a bike down behind a cage thats what I would bring

FROSTY
15th December 2005, 11:33
Ohh and maybee some nuts n bolts if removing mirrors

Test Pilot
15th December 2005, 11:50
for those of us who are riding down, is there a gas station near by to refuel if needed

madboy
15th December 2005, 11:53
for those of us who are riding down, is there a gas station near by to refuel if neededThe huge metropolis of Taupo is only minutes away.

GSVR
15th December 2005, 13:26
You should always carry a spare pair of undies too I reacon.

Anything you dont have can usually be purchased at the Warehouse in town or bludged off a fellow Kiwibiker whos always keen to help out.

bugjuice
15th December 2005, 13:39
The Warehouse is good for all sorts, ay Gareth? (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/gallery/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=18)

Test Pilot
15th December 2005, 13:55
The huge metropolis of Taupo is only minutes away.

Really shit i thought Taupo might just have a dairy and a cow milking farm, was affraid that i would have to walk to wellington to get some gas!!!!!

Let me rephrase is there a gas station near the track as our bikes will be stripped and not exaclty road legal, or will we need to organise to get some from Taupo before we arrive by other means????

FROSTY
15th December 2005, 19:09
gas station is 3.6 km from track

R6_kid
15th December 2005, 20:28
god damn you buggy! I might just be there on sunday.

I kindly deposited those pants in a girl friends clothes basket as 'thankyou' for the service provided... err too much info :wavey:

White trash
15th December 2005, 20:31
....a chilly bin full of ice and Steinlager coz you wont be having any of mine.

Jimbo doesn't mind sharing his inflateable doll so if space is a premium, you can leave yours at home.

Test Pilot
16th December 2005, 09:19
....a chilly bin full of ice and Steinlager coz you wont be having any of mine.

Jimbo doesn't mind sharing his inflateable doll so if space is a premium, you can leave yours at home.

"steinlager" isnt that what little sailor men drink, i think they call them seamen

cowpoos
16th December 2005, 10:18
Really shit i thought Taupo might just have a dairy and a cow milking farm, was affraid that i would have to walk to wellington to get some gas!!!!!

Let me rephrase is there a gas station near the track as our bikes will be stripped and not exaclty road legal, or will we need to organise to get some from Taupo before we arrive by other means????

mobil at the SHW2 turn off sells unleaded 98 from the pump....

Test Pilot
16th December 2005, 10:35
sweet, havnt run 98 in the new bike yet, might have to on track day