PDA

View Full Version : new member

vmx1200nz
7th March 2004, 13:16
howdee, im from the shore, and ride a vmax. I ride everyday for the last 10 years. Like a good hoon and all.

Kiwi
7th March 2004, 13:57
Welcome and have fun

see ya
Kiwi ( from the shore)

wari
7th March 2004, 14:41
howdee, im from the shore, and ride a vmax. I ride everyday for the last 10 years. Like a good hoon and all.

I've gotta model vmax ... but that doesn't count eh.

Welcome vm* ... :bye:

Holy Roller
7th March 2004, 15:51
Welcome in...
when on the road all you'll see of me is when you pass me. The VMax is too darn fast :Oops: should I say darn. anyway keep the shiny side up

Zed
7th March 2004, 18:27
Good on ya for introducing yourself VMX! It ain't compulsory so many don't bother...

Nice looking cickle you have there. :yes:

Zed

Indiana_Jones
7th March 2004, 19:14
I'm just a FXR L-plater on da shore ;)

-Indy

Ms Piggy
7th March 2004, 19:34
Welcome! :niceone: Lotsa fun & good mates to be made here and we even chat about bikes a lot :rolleyes:

ching_ching
8th March 2004, 05:45
Cher bro,

Had a chance to view a couple of VMaxs up close at the Toy Run. They're not wrong when people describe them as Yammies original muscle bike. Man they are niiiiccccceeee.

Welcome bro.

ching

Jackrat
8th March 2004, 08:09
Gidday VMX,nice bike mate.
It's the bike I would like to own next But for the small issue of money,or the lack of it aye.Is the one in the pic' your one,and if so whats with all that rubber on the ground. :msn-wink:

merv
8th March 2004, 11:29
Good to hear from you.

Just out of interest I stopped at Martinborough about noon yesterday on the way back from Carterton and a VMax cruised around the square and out towards the golf course end of town. First one I'd seen on the road for years.

fzr400rr
9th March 2004, 09:12
Yeh! Nice to see another newbie with his bike as his sign-on name, that's committment!! Go hard bro :apint:

vmx1200nz
29th April 2004, 21:13
:doh: to much work. anyone here going to the Cold Duck? looking at a early friday leave heading towards tauranga. link-up with 2 guzzis and another VMAX. Looks like a good run.
Remeber VMAX is always in capitals. :rockon:

MadDuck
29th April 2004, 21:24
Welcome VMAX

If you are a free thinker you might just survive the forums :wavey:

FROSTY
29th April 2004, 23:36
good onya vmax -Nice choice of scoot you got there :rockon:

LB
30th April 2004, 06:07
Just out of interest I stopped at Martinborough about noon yesterday on the way back from Carterton and a VMax cruised around the square and out towards the golf course end of town. First one I'd seen on the road for years.
That's probably Neville, who we sometimes see on the hill.

LB
30th April 2004, 06:09
:doh: to much work. anyone here going to the Cold Duck? looking at a early friday leave heading towards tauranga. link-up with 2 guzzis and another VMAX. Looks like a good run.

I'm most DEFINITELY NOT going to the Cold Duck. However, Doug Green and some others from the KB site are, there's a thread somewhere - I'll try and find it and post it.

PS: I'm not trying to get my posts up here, I just haven't figured out how you can get two quotes in one message, so when I reply with quote I have to do them separately.

LB
30th April 2004, 06:12
Here's the link

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=2134

but if that don't work, it's under General Bike Stuff - Meetings and Events - Cold Duck Rally

The reason I'm not going is because it involves sleeping in a tent. :disapint:

Eddieb
30th April 2004, 17:02
The reason I'm not going is because it involves sleeping in a tent. :disapint:

Ah you blouse :msn-wink: You go everywhere else rain or shine.

I'll be going with the better half and her brother. :niceone:

pete376403
30th April 2004, 21:33
Remeber VMAX is always in capitals. :rockon:

Yeah I'm going. But couldn't get Friday pass so its straight up on Sat morning.
Meeting up with a few mates F650, SV1000 and TRX850 (is this a motorcyclist thing where we describe friends by the bikes they ride?)

LB
1st May 2004, 06:53
Ah you blouse :msn-wink: You go everywhere else rain or shine.

yeah, I'll ride in the rain, but I WON'T SLEEP IN A TENT!!!!

pete376403
1st May 2004, 13:54
Sleep outside then. In the rain.

magnum
5th May 2004, 12:25
hello and welcome.

Firefight
5th May 2004, 12:32
Sleep outside then. In the rain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F/F :wacko:

moko
10th May 2004, 11:44
Anyone ever see a yellow V Max around the Bay Of Plenty?Good bloke I met while on holiday,used to regularly commute between there and Hamilton at weekends,Maori guy rides the bloody thing as if it`s a GSXR600.Wont put his name or reg no up here but if the description rings any bells I`d like to contact him again.