PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Death_Inc

Riff Raff
19th December 2005, 11:45
A HEEEEEEUUUUUUGE thankyou goes to Death for organising truck transport to Taupo. 13 bikes had to be loaded, tied down, transported with care and unloaded at the other end. Then the process had to be repeated again. The bikes that went in first were ridden onto the truck, but those nearer the back had to be lifted up - not an easy task. Oh and don't forget he had to reorganise his garage to fit those bikes that were dropped off the day before.

You deserve a medal Andrew - or a beer at the very least!!! Not to mention the driver, and Draco for winding me up with texts - cow!!

Sniper
19th December 2005, 11:47
Well done guys

bugjuice
19th December 2005, 12:00
yeah, big-ups Death, and everyone else who helped get me bike down so I could hack it round the track..

SlowHand
19th December 2005, 12:48
Yip, A HUMANGUS thanks. I will make the RG lighter next time.

NhuanH
19th December 2005, 12:51
I think you need to remove your fairings. Prolly make your bike go faster too.

White trash
19th December 2005, 21:08
Big thanks to Death, Draco and your flat mate (forgotten his name. Sorry) What a huge relief noing that the bike you don't own is nice and safe for the dangerous part of the day.

Actually, reloading the truck at the track deserves a thread to itself. I fucken near crashed SpankMes bike. Now that woulda been hilarious, eh Spank. Spank?

chickenfunkstar
19th December 2005, 21:49
Cheers guys. Appreciated.

flash
19th December 2005, 21:52

were you the one on the red/white rg150?, im pretty sure there was only one but just checking.

SlowHand
20th December 2005, 10:32
yeah that was moi. Those fairings are damm heavy ya know, it really explains my moments. Along with fuel being too heavy, bring back the days when fuel used to be lighter I reckon.

flash
20th December 2005, 10:48
yeah that was moi. Those fairings are damm heavy ya know, it really explains my moments. Along with fuel being too heavy, bring back the days when fuel used to be lighter I reckon.

nah dude, i thought you went pretty well well on your 150, you looked a bit slow on the straights but what do you expect when $20k 1000cc bikes race past :scooter: . (check pm)

White trash
20th December 2005, 21:31
nah dude, i thought you went pretty well well on your 150, you looked a bit slow on the straights but what do you expect when $20k 1000cc bikes race past :scooter: . (check pm)

That's funny, I don't remeber any 150s on the track when I was out there.

"OK! Which one of you homos was burgling the slower classes on a real bike?...."

flash
20th December 2005, 21:36
That's funny, I don't remeber any 150s on the track when I was out there.

"OK! Which one of you homos was burgling the slower classes on a real bike?...."

i was a spectator and there were a shit load of +400cc in there, but there are novice riders on big bikes:baby:

SlowHand
20th December 2005, 21:47
There were a few bikes of same model, (but different colours) out there burgling me and robbing me of my confidence and ego.

loosebruce
20th December 2005, 22:01
Next time strat you can take the TL out that'll rid you of all confidence and any ego you have left, no doubt you will sell you bike and break out into a cold sweat, quivering with fear everytime you see a motorbike lol. You were looking good out there though mate, keep it up.

On ya Death, Speed and draco, and on ya Trashy for the more comfy lift home :Pokey:

Zapf
20th December 2005, 22:33
Yea... I saw WT riding in with Spank's bike... but didn't see him coming out... wonder why... :eek: heheh