PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

Cary
20th December 2005, 12:37
Doing the rounds:doh:

bugjuice
20th December 2005, 12:38
there's a 'bugger.' moment.
no point trying to grab it still, start flappin boy!!

Colapop
20th December 2005, 12:40
Is he flapping to catch up? He gonna have a big booboo.

SPORK
20th December 2005, 12:42
It's times like this I hate photoshop. You can never tell what's real and what isn't...

His arm position seems to make it look like he was simply "cut away" from the bike, and moved back.

Neverthelessssss, it's grandoise.

Colapop
20th December 2005, 12:46
It's times like this I hate photoshop. You can never tell what's real and what isn't...

His arm position seems to make it look like he was simply "cut away" from the bike, and moved back.

Neverthelessssss, it's grandoise.

Ahh that's grand to see.... Such cynicism in one so young.

You have merely time to become bitter.....

ManDownUnder
20th December 2005, 12:48
Better that way than with the bike behind him...

Motu
20th December 2005, 12:52
I'm glad in my day dirt bikes were gutless and heavy and getting a metre of air was huge! If I was young now and as stupid as I was then and rode a modern dirt bike - I can quite imagine myself in a similar situation.........

*sic
20th December 2005, 13:02
average day for that bloke.

Cary
20th December 2005, 13:38
no point trying to grab it still, start flappin boy!!

Well said:rofl:

And i agree with you colapop

crazyxr250rider
20th December 2005, 13:48
I can see OSH enforcing all profesional FMX riders to wear parachutes.
Its gonna happen sooner or later.........

Korea
20th December 2005, 15:03
Actually the whole thing looks a little bit 'Photochop' doesn't it?
Still, if not, and call me morbid, but I'd like to see the 'after' photo.
If he flapped hard enough, could he catch it???

WRT
20th December 2005, 15:21
If he flapped hard enough, could he catch it???

Never mind weetbix, shoulda had beans for brekkie. Flapping aint gonna help him, that man needs some jet propulsion.

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 15:31
if you look really closely at the pic, it looks like the arms are just drawn on in photoshop or some thing..... to me it looks fake

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 15:35
hmm blatently a photo shop.. i did this in paint

phoenixgtr
20th December 2005, 15:36
to me it looks like his front hand at least was on the handle bars

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 15:43
yep he was its just a simple, by todays standards, superman seat grab i believe. and some nerd ahs photoshopped it to look like he was gonna nail himself

flash
20th December 2005, 15:51
if i can be botherd, later on ill find a real pic of one like this that happened at the x games years ago (watched it on tv)

FlangMasterJ
20th December 2005, 17:14
He's fucked which ever way you look at it!

Macktheknife
20th December 2005, 17:23
He's fucked which ever way you look at it!
Yeah but its just so much funnier that way around!:beer:

SPORK
20th December 2005, 19:16
hmm blatently a photo shop.. i did this in paint
Learning well. That's exactly what I said, but I was too lazy to actually DO it.

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 19:20
oh sorz i shoulda read what ya said

Hambo45
20th December 2005, 19:21
Im going to have to agree with the photochop concensus (pretty sure wrong spelling), but hey, lets ignore reality and common sense for once and just say he stacked real bad, it's funnier :)

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 19:36
yes i have to agree, it would be really funny to watch that happen... only if the guy doesnt get too nailed

flash
20th December 2005, 19:53
ok heres some REAL crashes, now give me bling they took me forever to find

surprisingly its easy to find a road crash, but hard to find a moto x crash...

froggyfrenchman
20th December 2005, 19:56
has the fake look alright, but ouch anyway, that has to hurt!

froggyfrenchman
20th December 2005, 19:58
ok heres some REAL crashes, now give me bling they took me forever to find

surprisingly its easy to find a road crash, but hard to find a moto x crash...

Please dont post road crash pics, really dont need to see them, ever!

flash
20th December 2005, 19:59
Please dont post road crash pics, really dont need to see them, ever!

no, we have to see them.......to learn :killingme

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 20:16
nooooooooooooo we dont thanks..... i have seen my self in a bloody state... no need to see anyone else like it

flash
20th December 2005, 20:19
more guys die from prostate cancer than road accidients. i feel its good to atleast see a bit, the stuff if seen made me go buy leather, gloves and a back protector so they bring good too

Sketchy_Racer
20th December 2005, 20:23
that is a very good point.

i ride with all gear all the time now

annnnd

YAY my 500th post of absolute rubbish!!! i feel proud

XTC
20th December 2005, 21:41
Well he might still save it.....

flash
20th December 2005, 21:51

im sorry but that has to be the worst transformation ive seen, i can clearly see the crop lines.but i know what your trying to show, if it was real it would be something for "americas funniest videos".

have you guys seen the stuff that show makes you watch?, i remember someone fell out of a moving car and another when a guys quad landed on him and he got stuck, while in the backround you can hear those yankey sons of bithes laugh their ass off :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

SARGE
20th December 2005, 22:23
i remember someone fell out of a moving car and another when a guys quad landed on him and he got stuck, while in the backround you can hear those yankey sons of bithes laugh their ass off :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

yea.. we do shit like that ... you should hear us laugh when we see Uncle Helen on TV.. almost makes George bearable..he may be a moron but he's easier on the eyes

Sketchy_Racer
21st December 2005, 08:08
yea.. we do shit like that ... you should hear us laugh when we see Uncle Helen on TV.. almost makes George bearable..he may be a moron but he's easier on the eyes

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :2thumbsup :lol:

thats very very funny

inlinefour
21st December 2005, 14:21
I'm glad in my day dirt bikes were gutless and heavy and getting a metre of air was huge! If I was young now and as stupid as I was then and rode a modern dirt bike - I can quite imagine myself in a similar situation.........

Did a couple of jumps about 3 metres in hight and was quite aware of how much it could hurt if I stuffed it on a RM125 as a teenager. Although after watching the crusty demons series, it looks like some live for that sort of stuff:ride:

Wellyman
21st December 2005, 17:38
funny stupid idiots with photoshop. some very good attempts in this thread, i'm usless with photoshop

dveus
21st December 2005, 17:56

Bah, nothing a couple cable ties couldn't fix.

Sketchy_Racer
21st December 2005, 20:51
the man who invented cable ties is GOD!!! the best thing everinvented other than the wheel

flash
22nd December 2005, 18:39
the man who invented cable ties is GOD!!! the best thing everinvented other than the wheel

what about the guy who made motorbikes :first:

XTC
22nd December 2005, 20:17
Yes cable ties are good I'll give you that BUT duct tape is the #1 tool in the mechanics arsenal.

Sketchy_Racer
22nd December 2005, 21:12
na ild have ties waaay B4 tape..... tape aint as strong

flash
22nd December 2005, 22:40
screw the cable ties and tape, give me bike bike that wont need it ;)

XTC
23rd December 2005, 08:31
screw the cable ties and tape, give me bike bike that wont need it ;)
But it looks like you're looking at two bikes that would definately need both tape and ties a week or two after you got them......

Sketchy_Racer
23rd December 2005, 09:17
damn!! flash it would be a requirement in your tool box if you are getting a 250 two smoker.... its gonna fall apart..... or youll crash it :no:

flash
23rd December 2005, 10:31
i know ill need them especially now when i only have so much money, meaning ill be getting a el cheapo bike.
but i mean in the future, when bikes fix themselves (made out of little nano bots that regenerate when wreaked)

;), always look to the future mates ;)

flash
23rd December 2005, 10:38
and also two smokers arnt as unreliable as everyone thinks, ive had two 2strokers (one road, one dirt) and i havnt had any problems with either, not one