PDA

View Full Version : SPMan's new avatar!!

LB
8th March 2004, 19:05
Hi there SPMan - love the avatar - it's Max Biaggi at the Czch (sp?) about '99 wasn't it? How the hell he saved it from going right over the back is beyond me.......

SPman
8th March 2004, 22:20
Hi there SPMan - love the avatar - it's Max Biaggi at the Czch (sp?) about '99 wasn't it? How the hell he saved it from going right over the back is beyond me.......
Yep. pretty classic, isnt it. Who says miracles dont happen!.

How I managed to reduce it from 1.2M to 78 k and still be able to see it amazed me!

Ms Piggy
9th March 2004, 13:48
Yep. pretty classic, isnt it. Who says miracles dont happen!.

How I managed to reduce it from 1.2M to 78 k and still be able to see it amazed me!

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: is all I can say about that!

Coldkiwi
9th March 2004, 17:37
How the hell he saved it from going right over the back is beyond me.......
errr - the technical answer is very clever and well timed use of the rear brake.
the reality is I have NO idea!!

curious george
9th March 2004, 18:01
Any chance to see the original?

RiderInBlack
9th March 2004, 19:11
Any chance to see the original?
F*cken Amen to that. F*cken like to be able to pull that off and not trash anything (or get a ticket for it)! Definitely a crowd pleaser!

Wonko
9th March 2004, 21:24
errr - the technical answer is very clever and well timed use of the rear brake.
the reality is I have NO idea!!

I have a theory about how it's done, can I borrow your bike to test it out?? :msn-wink:

Two Smoker
9th March 2004, 21:39
http://www.superbikemagazine.co.uk/content/videos.htm

14th one down on the right.. he was sooooo lucky to recover, not the recovery of the wheelie, but the recovery of the weave.....