PDA

View Full Version : GSXR600K2 Race bike! Be quick!

White trash
9th March 2004, 06:57
The opportunity of a lifetime! Yohann "Peoples Hero" Brunns is selling his 2002 GSXR600 race bike. This is an extremely competitive machine that has been raced less than a full seasons racing.

You could not ask for a better maintained machine. He has a new K4 arriving in just 3-4 weeks so this need to go, hence the awesome price.

Winner of Robert Holden Memorial trophy, Formula 2 Victoria series and Formula 1 Victoria series. Suitable for Club or National level racing.

$6500 ready to race but be very quick.

PM or e-mail me for details and pics.

jimbo600
9th March 2004, 08:55
The opportunity of a lifetime! Yohann "Peoples Hero" Brunns is selling his 2002 GSXR600 race bike. This is an extremely competitive machine that has been raced less than a full seasons racing.

You could not ask for a better maintained machine. He has a new K4 arriving in just 3-4 weeks so this need to go, hence the awesome price.

Winner of Robert Holden Memorial trophy, Formula 2 Victoria series and Formula 1 Victoria series. Suitable for Club or National level racing.

$6500 ready to race but be very quick.

PM or e-mail me for details and pics.

WOW what a fantastic photo. What hero took that picture?

White trash
9th March 2004, 08:58
Some alchoholic pommy git! Gave him half a can of warm Speights to go stand in the middle of the track to get the shot. Good value when you consider I pissed in his beer!

Go do some work will ya!

jimbo600
9th March 2004, 12:51
Some alchoholic pommy git! Gave him half a can of warm Speights to go stand in the middle of the track to get the shot. Good value when you consider I pissed in his beer!

Go do some work will ya!
I wondered why it tasted like Steinlager

White trash
9th March 2004, 14:49
OK! It appears this bike is now 95% sold. Just waiting for a few final details.

Congratulations to the new owner and I'm sure as soon as it's finalised they'll let you all know what lucky bugger secured it!

I'll post again on the off chance it falls over. :done:

LB
10th March 2004, 04:25
WT: would be keen to know how has bought it once the deal's signed and sealed.

White trash
10th March 2004, 12:22
How? I don't know any "How"

Just kidding, I'm sure the new owner will post when it's done.

Marknz
10th March 2004, 18:35
Feck, teach me not to look on here often enough. What a deal!

LB
10th March 2004, 20:22
How? I don't know any "How"

Just kidding, I'm sure the new owner will post when it's done.
shit, sorry, it was too early in the morning for me to proof-read properly..... :whistle:

White trash
22nd March 2004, 07:25
See here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=2339

Lucky man!

fzr400rr
22nd March 2004, 13:52
Damn those bikes are sexy......