PDA

View Full Version : want to meet riders in palm nrth area

sabbath
21st December 2005, 09:42
:Oi: i'v just got back into the bike world and loving it after 5 long years away from it.and as much fun as im having cruising round by myself it's just not the same.need to hook up with others to make it that much better.if ya's are keen drop me a line.cool.ps i dnt care what ya ride.harley jappa triumph who care's just meens if your on a jappa ya well have to wait for the old hog to catch up lol.:third:

phantom
21st December 2005, 09:46
G'day from another Palm Nth biker, there must be quite a few of us now. Perhaps someone who actually does things ( i.e. not me ) will organise something

sabbath
21st December 2005, 09:52
i'd be keen on helping to organise somthing,if can get a few interested.could do a day ride somwhere,finnish up here,got a bar set up out in the garage.or any other sugestions,for the new year.be a good way to meet ppl.would be cool.

vs04
21st December 2005, 09:59
:Oi: i'v just got back into the bike world and loving it after 5 long years away from it.and as much fun as im having cruising round by myself it's just not the same.need to hook up with others to make it that much better.if ya's are keen drop me a line.cool.ps i dnt care what ya ride.harley jappa triumph who care's just meens if your on a jappa ya well have to wait for the old hog to catch up lol.:third:
Gidday mate.I,,ve got an intruder 1400,at the moment i,m putting out feelers to see if anybodys interested in forming some kind of cruiser riders club,Intruders,savages,harleys etc.So far 2 or three guys seem keen.what do you think.I,m in wanganui so distance is no problem either way.let me know what you reckon.:Punk:

sabbath
21st December 2005, 10:03
sounds good to me mate.i got a mate in new plymouth who's down here all the time could be keen as well.

crashe
21st December 2005, 10:16
Gidday mate.I,,ve got an intruder 1400,at the moment i,m putting out feelers to see if anybodys interested in forming some kind of cruiser riders club,Intruders,savages,harleys etc.So far 2 or three guys seem keen.what do you think.I,m in wanganui so distance is no problem either way.let me know what you reckon.:Punk:

Don't forget to include the VIRAGO cruiser's as well in da club...
Cos there are heaps of Virago riders on KB....... cheers.

MSTRS
21st December 2005, 10:29
THAT took you over 30mins. You're slippin':whistle:

crashe
21st December 2005, 10:35
THAT took you over 30mins. You're slippin':whistle:

awwww mate I'm doing the best that I can....
Plus I can't be online 24/7..... plus Im on bloody dial-up.... :rofl: :rofl:

Plus Palmie North is my old stomping ground... some nice roads around them parts.

sabbath
21st December 2005, 10:41
sound's good.now to get ball rolling and get somthing organised.

Rashika
21st December 2005, 10:44
So any of you Palmy cruisers, cruising to Wanganui? for the Boxing day races, only a hop, skip and a jump for you guys :rolleyes:

So ya coming out to play with the other KBers going there?
See here for some info on whos doing what
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=21916

sabbath
21st December 2005, 10:48
id love to but alas im working all the stats this year.sucks!!!

phantom
21st December 2005, 11:04
And I'm off to Christchurch to spend Christmas with the inlaws :drinknsin

sabbath
21st December 2005, 11:06
sounds good.dose anyone know if the talamakos club is still around?i used to belong a few moons ago.

sabbath
21st December 2005, 11:15
im outahere to go and do my xmas shopping.talk about leaving it to the last min lol.hope to meet a few of ya's one day soon.

vs04
21st December 2005, 12:19
I,ll make contact after xmas and see if we can organise a meet and greet somewhere,maybe the parking lot at phil turnbulls and take it from there.Cheers.

vs04
21st December 2005, 12:26
That goes without saying mate.:ride:

Beemer
21st December 2005, 13:33
Why don't you join up with the Central Districts Motorcycle Touring Club Inc? We have regular rides (you may even have joined our toy run on December 17) and our next track day is January 14 at Manfeild.

The president of the club is Bruce, he works at AFC if you want to make yourself known to him.

sabbath
21st December 2005, 13:37
phil turnbulls sounds good to me mate.just have to sort it for day's off.(i work a prick of a roster)but thats easy solved.look forward to it mate.

sabbath
21st December 2005, 13:40
Why don't you join up with the Central Districts Motorcycle Touring Club Inc? We have regular rides (you may even have joined our toy run on December 17) and our next track day is January 14 at Manfeild.

The president of the club is Bruce, he works at AFC if you want to make yourself known to him.
sweet azz i'll go down and introduce myself.dose ash still work there do you know?

Beemer
21st December 2005, 15:31
sweet azz i'll go down and introduce myself.dose ash still work there do you know?

I don't think so, I've got a feeling he's gone elsewhere - but I could be wrong, it's not like I have ever met him!

Not sure when the next meeting is, it's usually the first Monday of the month at the Awapuni Tavern at 7.30pm, but Bruce could tell you when the first meeting for 2006 is.

laurie k
27th December 2005, 21:01
sounds like a bloody good idea, count me in. Live in New Plymouth, so will need a bit of notise from all you manawatu/wanganui riders... can probably get a few more like minded individuals from up this way to join in on the fun, look foward to hearing from someone. catch yas later...