PDA

View Full Version : Im commin thru!!!

DeanOh
9th March 2004, 11:30
How not to start your day!!!
Picture this, Im riding serenly along, minding my own business, travelling at around 110kph, basically cruising, enjoying the still air and a pleasant ride to work.
I get to melling lights in LH, Im in no hurry, so i dont lane split, theres only one car in front of me at the lights.
Im sitting behind this car at the lights, it turns green, we all move forward, i change into 2nd gear, Suddenly out of no where, some faggot on a Harley suddenly appears in front of me (I didnt see him till he was in front of me), he goes between the car on my left and me (im already slightly left of the lane, so not a big gap), and cuts me off, I had to brake to avoid hitting the fool. Now hes behind the front car and Im up his ass. i just couldnt believe the arrogance or the stupidity, . Im pissed off, my serene ride is now turned into a fricken Grand Prix. I stayed behind for a second or 2 to make sure he wasnt going to split the front 2 cars, then hammered it past him and between them myself (i made sure i was very close to him), he must have shit his pants. I look back in my mirror and smile. he only has small balls and the Harley doesnt have the power to split the cars. faggot. i should have punched him in the helmet as i went past.
:angry2:

Thats it, no more waving to Harley riders :finger:

Now all I need is someone to come and ask me to do some work......

White trash
9th March 2004, 11:36
Sounds like a club member if you ask me.

I know quite a number of Harley riders and 99% of them are all courtyess? riders regardless of what you ride.

I know it sucks as I had a run in once with a gang member (before he realised who I was) and I was fuming for a couple of hours.

Try not to tar them all with the same brush though, any motorcyclist can be a great allie in a sticky situation.

What sort of bike/colours was it? :bash:

Aucker
9th March 2004, 11:49
How not to start your day!!!
Picture this, Im riding serenly along, minding my own business, travelling at around 110kph, basically cruising, enjoying the still air and a pleasant ride to work.
I get to melling lights in LH, Im in no hurry, so i dont lane split, theres only one car in front of me at the lights.
Im sitting behind this car at the lights, it turns green, we all move forward, i change into 2nd gear, Suddenly out of no where, some faggot on a Harley suddenly appears in front of me (I didnt see him till he was in front of me), he goes between the car on my left and me (im already slightly left of the lane, so not a big gap), and cuts me off, I had to brake to avoid hitting the fool. Now hes behind the front car and Im up his ass. i just couldnt believe the arrogance or the stupidity, . Im pissed off, my serene ride is now turned into a fricken Grand Prix. I stayed behind for a second or 2 to make sure he wasnt going to split the front 2 cars, then hammered it past him and between them myself (i made sure i was very close to him), he must have shit his pants. I look back in my mirror and smile. he only has small balls and the Harley doesnt have the power to split the cars. faggot. i should have punched him in the helmet as i went past.
:angry2:

Thats it, no more waving to Harley riders :finger:

Now all I need is someone to come and ask me to do some work......
Hehe maybe you should lanesplit in future regardless of whether in a hurry or not and then you wont get cut off?