PDA

View Full Version : I concede defeat...........

larriken
22nd December 2005, 20:08
but who cares, cos KB has a stunt section now!

Ok, wierdest thing happened last night. Posted a couple of new threads in here last night and this morning they were all gone! Thought I was going totally nuts! Second time lucky.

Well, as a few of you know, I tried enticing anyone interested in stunt riding to a forum I had opened on an aussie mates website. Didn't really work, and I honestly thought there just weren't that many people interested in stunting. Then I decide to have a good look around KB and look what has appeared a stunting section, and by god, it has interested kiwi's on it! I am a happy camper now!:2thumbsup

A couple of you a bit about me, but for the sake of a new start, here I am! I've been into stunt riding for a wee while now. Still very average at it but hey, it's fun. I've been to ride in Aus a few times and seen the scene explode over there and I would love to see it happen here! Hopefully this is a start!!

Cheere to everyone in this section, hi, nice to meet you all, and happy stunting. Hopefully we'll get the chance to catch up in the not to distant future!

In conjunction with a few aussie friends we have a stunt riding/bike DVD coming out soon. Check out the web www.chicksdigscars.com.au Hopefully when we get sorted out enough to attempt number two we'll have more kiwi's in it! Also, my web www.larriken.com yeah I know it's not finished, it's cos I'm a slack bugger. Will be soon and I'll be sure to let you know!

Cheers

Andy

oldrider
22nd December 2005, 20:39
Good luck. :first: all way beyond me, too old now anyway. Cheers John.

Sniper
22nd December 2005, 21:58
Good luck mate. If you want to send a tutor down here, Im happy to learn.

Riff Raff
23rd December 2005, 06:35
Well, as a few of you know, I tried enticing anyone interested in stunt riding to a forum I had opened on an aussie mates website. Didn't really work, and I honestly thought there just weren't that many people interested in stunting.
Whadda ya mean - you got the cream of the crop joining there mate!!!:devil2:

Good to have you back on here Andy.

larriken
23rd December 2005, 17:48
Whadda ya mean - you got the cream of the crop joining there mate!!!:devil2:

Good to have you back on here Andy.

Haha, so right you are!

loosebruce
23rd December 2005, 23:55
Shit i thought you were giving up on stunting mate, figureed i'd have to get a few of the boyz down your way to slap you round a bit.

Must get my arse on to bikehype, been a while since i last visited. May have a goer on a private bit of straight road for a bit of stupid shit, prolly look more into after the bullshit that is xmas.

aff-man
24th December 2005, 09:18
yeh what happened to the airport idea??

Welcome.

I need a master to teach me the way... I am a willing grasshopper:mellow:

larriken
24th December 2005, 10:49
Shit i thought you were giving up on stunting mate, figureed i'd have to get a few of the boyz down your way to slap you round a bit.

Must get my arse on to bikehype, been a while since i last visited. May have a goer on a private bit of straight road for a bit of stupid shit, prolly look more into after the bullshit that is xmas.

A get together is a very cunning plan. Funny thing is, I just never noticed that a stunt section had been added to KB. Yes, I am a complete numpty!

White trash
27th December 2005, 09:27
Speaking of wheelies, anyone see Bill Goldbergs thing on custom pick-ups on History channel yesterday?

Had "The Little Red Wagon" with the supercharged Hemi doing some mean 475ft long wheelies.

DEATH_INC.
27th December 2005, 09:45
Wasn't his record something like 4000feet?(about a mile)better than most guys on a bike.....

scumdog
27th December 2005, 10:06
Speaking of wheelies, anyone see Bill Goldbergs thing on custom pick-ups on History channel yesterday?

Had "The Little Red Wagon" with the supercharged Hemi doing some mean 475ft long wheelies.

Saw him doing that at Orange County Raceway in the '80s, magicawesome!

larriken
31st December 2005, 11:08

No, I am just a numpty that doesn't look very carefully and had never noticed this stunt section had been opened.:whistle:

White trash
31st December 2005, 11:13
No, I am just a numpty that doesn't look very carefully and had never noticed this stunt section had been opened.:whistle:

What, exactly, the hell is a "numpty"?

larriken
1st January 2006, 06:29

Not entirely certain on that one, somehow that word just entered my vocab one day.........................mmm strange

Kickaha
1st January 2006, 09:17

You are mate, we were just all to scared to tell you :yes:

2. numpty
A person who never has or never will have a f*ing clue what he is doing
Bobby Gould

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty

larriken
3rd January 2006, 18:01

2. numpty
Bobby Gould

Bugger, my secret is out!:eek: Nice definition too, yeah, that's what a numpty is, what he said!

White trash
3rd January 2006, 21:38

2. numpty
Bobby Gould

You should be fucken scared. I know exactly what I'm doing.

Sometimes.

In bed.

Storm
5th January 2006, 20:17
So theres a really really scared ambo out there in sth aucks then? :P