PDA

View Full Version : Bugger (for him)

gamgee
22nd December 2005, 20:39
Just heard my old Vt250F blew up, two weeks after i sold it, although it doesn't surprise me after the way the guy rode it on his test ride, was taking it right to the redline and shit, anyway i feel a bit bad, i'm not helping him pay for it, but i'm going to help him find a new motor for it, so if anyone knows of one that'll fit in it let me know, also do you have to get it certified if you put any engine other than a vt250 in it?

Sketchy_Racer
22nd December 2005, 21:11
lol . i know where a motor is.... but its got a busted big end...

gamgee
22nd December 2005, 22:27
haha yah, i'm sure he'd appreciate me selling him another blown up motor

Sniper
22nd December 2005, 22:28
He deserve it if he thrashed it. Leave him to sort it out himself

T.W.R
22nd December 2005, 22:32
its annoying knowing that someone blew up a bike you've owned just through being hard on it & thrashing it. its not your problem to fix so if you feel you need to do something just hand him the yellow pages & tell him to get ringing the wreckers

gamgee
22nd December 2005, 22:38
oh no, i don't feel that sorry for him, haha i just said i'd see if i could find an engine for him which is what this thread is for :hitcher:
any ideas on what would fit in it?

Sniper
22nd December 2005, 22:40
A Vt250F. Just use another motor from a VT250F

T.W.R
22nd December 2005, 22:48
oh no, i don't feel that sorry for him, haha i just said i'd see if i could find an engine for him which is what this thread is for :hitcher:
any ideas on what would fit in it?

the joys of V-twins what goes in the frame is pretty much the only thing that will fit without major alterations

you've got choices though: FE model, FG model, FH model , VTRs, spada etc :rolleyes:

do a check through trademe etc

or www.motorcyclewrecker.com