PDA

View Full Version : Auckland cagers

BigB
10th March 2004, 06:27
:angry2:

I had another run in this morning on the way to work with a dickhead cager.

I'm in the middle lane on the southern minding my own bussiness when this dickhead comes flying up the fast lane, nothing wrong with that but then seeing that the traffic ahead is slowing so decides he's coming into my lane. Oh he indicated then just pulls over ending up about a foot in front of me :angry: So I flick my lights to high beam to let him know I'm not impressed.

I then move to the fast lane to get away from him and what dose he do!! swerves towards me half into the fast lane, so now I'm really pissed so I decide to go pass and as I do I give him the finger :ar15: :ar15: , again his reaction is to swerve into my lane missing me by about a foot.

Ok so I provoked the second reaction but there was no need for the first, if someone flicks there lights at you for doing something stupid accept it. You don't use your car as a weapon, and no I didn't get the number plate or my first stop would have been Auckland central police.

Ok end of rant. :done:

White trash
10th March 2004, 07:22
Thats whe I go "Left boot, meet R/H wing mirror!"

Ha ha, they love that! :ar15:

ManDownUnder
10th March 2004, 08:02
:angry2:

I had another run in this morning on the way to work with a dickhead cager.

I'm in the middle lane on the southern minding my own bussiness when this dickhead comes flying up the fast lane, nothing wrong with that but then seeing that the traffic ahead is slowing so decides he's coming into my lane. Oh he indicated then just pulls over ending up about a foot in front of me :angry: So I flick my lights to high beam to let him know I'm not impressed.

I then move to the fast lane to get away from him and what dose he do!! swerves towards me half into the fast lane, so now I'm really pissed so I decide to go pass and as I do I give him the finger :ar15: :ar15: , again his reaction is to swerve into my lane missing me by about a foot.

Ok so I provoked the second reaction but there was no need for the first, if someone flicks there lights at you for doing something stupid accept it. You don't use your car as a weapon, and no I didn't get the number plate or my first stop would have been Auckland central police.

Ok end of rant. :done:

Reckless use of a cage... not good. Glad to hear you srvived, but yes... mirror removal ought to be a sufficient deterrant for the fuckwit

SPman
10th March 2004, 09:08
mirror removal ought to be a sufficient deterrant for the fuckwit
May as well...he obviously wasnt using it anyway

Lou Girardin
10th March 2004, 09:44
Morons like that worry me, I'd be reluctant to get that close to him if he's had two goes at you already. It'll only take a little nudge to have you on your arse.
Wait till he's trapped in traffic, then kick the hell out of his car.
Or, you could dial *555. Yeah right!
Lou

Coldkiwi
10th March 2004, 11:18
yeah... i'd be very hesitant about getting that close to a niggly cage driver on the move. i'd probably try following them but that would slow me down too much so i guess i just let the pricks get away with it (flashed lights/raised hands excluded) and try and get their plate.

what sort of car/where was it brian?

BigB
10th March 2004, 11:54
I didn't get the make of car bit dark and to pissed off, but it was just past the Market rd off ramp. It was the one time when I wish there had been a cop :Police: parked up where he normally does at the at the start of the Newmarket flyover.

It just show's that some people shouldn't be let loose in a car :no: :no:

If I'd gone for the mirror I reckon this guy would have diffently tried to knock me off.

Wenier
10th March 2004, 12:24
yea if ur gonna go for the mirror stunt u need him to b stuck stopped in traffic and u able to lane split away down the road. Sounds like he would really deserve a teaching to anyway :) Glad ur still alive thou :niceone:

Timber020
10th March 2004, 12:37
Kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror, kick the mirror!!!!!!!!!!

You can also get those tack on boot tips for MX boots and run your foot along its side panels......

Wenier
10th March 2004, 13:39
thats a fine idea timber020

Two Smoker
10th March 2004, 15:07
thats a fine idea timber020
I agree, teach the fucker a lesson, that is blatant stupidity and he deserves it, i would do it no matter how big the fucker was then slip the clutch and boost it away.....

aff-man
10th March 2004, 15:14
I have on one or two occasions put the clutch in to kill the exhaust and made myself quite audible but i have yet to meet a driver who intentionally tried to " annoy" me. hmmmmm due to being enlightened by these events the question has to be asked..." to take the machette(spelling) or not that is the question??"

georgedubyabush
11th March 2004, 14:00
Are you all saying that you can all get your foot high enough to hit a mirror with accuracy and with enough force from a sportbike? I wouldn't fancy my chances. A knee maybe.

aff-man
11th March 2004, 14:01
What do you think sliders were origionally invented for :niceone: . Using them while cornering only came later

riffer
11th March 2004, 14:54
I clipped my first car mirror today. I must say it wasn't really a good feeling. :o But no damage done thank goodness.

White trash
11th March 2004, 14:56
I clipped my first car mirror today. I must say it wasn't really a good feeling. :o But no damage done thank goodness.
On purpose, or an accident?

Someone piss you off?

SPman
11th March 2004, 17:57
On the way home last night in Custom St, A guy in a Blue Ferrari 456GT tried to squeeze me into the kerb - away from the lights - no drama -I'm in the inside lane and he just drifts into me! Obviously I hadnt taken all the sound advice fron this thread on board coz I didn't rip his mirror off, or kick his door in - I just got the f**k out of there! He obviously hadnt seen me, coz when I fanged it he almost shit himself and a big swerve back into his lane!
Oh well.....next time:laugh:

Lou Girardin
11th March 2004, 19:32
Nooooo! An opportunity to take off a $2000 Ferrari mirror and you missed it!
Lou

Two Smoker
11th March 2004, 20:04
Nooooo! An opportunity to take off a $2000 Ferrari mirror and you missed it!
Lou
I agree Lou LOL, i also heard that some Ferrari mirrors cost up to 7 grand:crazy:

Coldkiwi
12th March 2004, 10:46
Are you all saying that you can all get your foot high enough to hit a mirror with accuracy and with enough force from a sportbike? I wouldn't fancy my chances. A knee maybe.

ahhh, so THATS why there's a pocket in the knee for armour in my leathers :sunny:

I reckon I could just get to a sedans mirror like that but wouldn't be able to take the mirror off Motus Pajero. might have to use me noggin for that :brick:

ManDownUnder
12th March 2004, 10:55
I agree Lou LOL, i also heard that some Ferrari mirrors cost up to 7 grand:crazy:

yeah but... at the risk of siding with a cager... this is one of the cars worthy of respect. No problems damaging the idiots pocket... but the car - c'mon guys... for me it'd be like injuring a relative...
:crazy:

spudchucka
12th March 2004, 13:36
Morons like that worry me, I'd be reluctant to get that close to him if he's had two goes at you already. It'll only take a little nudge to have you on your arse.
Wait till he's trapped in traffic, then kick the hell out of his car.
Or, you could dial *555. Yeah right!
Lou

Hell, I actually agree with Lou about something, *555 the prick and take it to Court if anything like that happens again. Probably pay not to go down the kicking the car trip though, satisfying as it would be.

Two Smoker
12th March 2004, 13:40
ahhh, so THATS why there's a pocket in the knee for armour in my leathers :sunny:

I reckon I could just get to a sedans mirror like that but wouldn't be able to take the mirror off Motus Pajero. might have to use me noggin for that :brick:
Thats why armoured gloves were made, think about it, they have armour in the knuckles but how many people will slid along their knuckles??

Two Smoker
12th March 2004, 13:43
yeah but... at the risk of siding with a cager... this is one of the cars worthy of respect. No problems damaging the idiots pocket... but the car - c'mon guys... for me it'd be like injuring a relative...
:crazy:
LOl fair enough, and it was obvious he didnt notice the bike, (even though that fucks me off, I wouldn't do anything though) but if it is on purpose and they cage repeatedly does it, then they are just asking for it.....:angry2:

Angry Puppy
13th March 2004, 14:25
Guys, lets just think about the logistics of taking out a wing mirror for a moment. As George Dubya said, could you really get your foot that hi? and if you could, how would it effect your balance when you made contact?

Secondly, how new is the car? if it's a brand new penis extension, do you really think he'd risk scratching it intentionally? It's the dirty old shit boxes I'd steer clear of.

I personally would wait until the traffic has come to a halt (like most of you have said) then take out his left-hand mirror (so as not to contend with the driver's door).

Alternatively, if he's stuck in traffic, why not slash a tyre or two? (obviously reqires a pocket knife of some description) at least that way he aint going to retaliate 5 miles down the road when the traffic starts moving again.

Fazer Bloke

Indiana_Jones
13th March 2004, 15:51
:angry2: man some little C*nt in his little gay faggot lowered car f*cking cut me off from my right, dick did'nt even look, gave him da horn lights and figners :angry2:

-Indy

speedpro
13th March 2004, 17:15
Thats why armoured gloves were made, think about it, they have armour in the knuckles but how many people will slid along their knuckles??
Pretty well what I thought when I bought my last pair of gloves and what do you know? At the very next bucket meeting I had a nice little front end slide and down I went, still hanging on to the bars, and with the back of my hand mashed into the track by the tank. It actually delaminated the knuckle armour but hardly even hurt me at all. Plus I had a really big off years ago and slid for long enough on my front to get real hot bits so rolled over onto my back with my hands out to stop further rolling. I ended up wearing right through the back of the gloves. Got hot bits on my back as well.

DEATH_INC.
14th March 2004, 07:57
:Offtopic: But:the reason for armoured knuckles is not for smashing cars(I want to put studs in mine so I can smash windows :devil2: )but are there so when you bail at high speed and start to roll/sumersault etc. you don't smash your knuckles on the road/track(it happens :doctor: ....).when yer rolling the g forces are too great to hold your arms in.....

Urban Terrorist
14th March 2004, 20:08

If you want a glove for thumping cages, check out the Icon Timax. 13 plates of titanium armour goodness.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/icon/ :Punk:

Two Smoker
14th March 2004, 20:20
:Offtopic: But:the reason for armoured knuckles is not for smashing cars(I want to put studs in mine so I can smash windows :devil2: )but are there so when you bail at high speed and start to roll/sumersault etc. you don't smash your knuckles on the road/track(it happens :doctor: ....).when yer rolling the g forces are too great to hold your arms in.....
Ofcourse it is, i was just putting a sarcastic statement in to prove my point of using gloves to smash the wing mirror, armoured gloves as you said are for the impact as is any armour, be it in your leathers wet weather gear or boots..... Im not a complete imboscile lol,,,,, or am i (please feel free not to comment on that ..)

Marmoot
15th March 2004, 12:05
If it is in a hot baking day, actually Eggs can be quite usefull. They are easy to carry in your pocket, and when they're heated up on paint (especially on a nice car) the effect can be quite devastating. This is due to the protein on the egg whites.

Good for those BMWs and 4x4s as they normally have nice paintjobs.

Better practise with your throwing, tho'.

James Deuce
15th March 2004, 12:08
If you want a glove for thumping cages, check out the Icon Timax. 13 plates of titanium armour goodness.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/icon/ :Punk:

And very styley!

I like the titanium jacket too.

Des Truction
15th March 2004, 19:46
had a loan of a mates k75 to get to work a few years ago I was doin the usual lane split down the southern M,way , I saw the driver (in his wing mirror)lookin left talkin to his mrs? an he just moves right into me I just leaned over onto his car and managed to stay upright.so we pull over to the bus lane no damage to the Beamer but a nice set of racing stripes (bmw rocker cover style) along his doors. I layed into him with a bit O verble, stated the obvious and let him of with a warning! :kick: