PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday....

James Deuce
24th December 2005, 01:00
Digsaw and Vifferman.

A combined 161 years old.

Something doesn't ring quite true there, but seeing that you both have a birthday almost on top of Christmas, I understand a lot more about how come you're both so odd.

Have a great extended celebratory weekend.

Posh Tourer :P
24th December 2005, 03:00
Yeah happy birthday you lot..... Hope you arent bored of them by now.... I´ve seen vifferman, so i blame Digsaw for being the large part of that total......

What?
24th December 2005, 06:06
Digsaw ain't really 122... still acts like 18 though.
All good, eh Doug?

spudchucka
24th December 2005, 07:42
Happy birthday, Merry Xmas, Happy New Year etc etc etc.

digsaw
24th December 2005, 07:46
I demand a count back :doobey:

Sniper
24th December 2005, 09:25
Happy birthday as jim says your birthday being so close to christmas explains a lot.

zadok
24th December 2005, 09:58
Happy Birthday to yoos guys. Have a good one.:D

Zed
24th December 2005, 10:20
Happy birthday guys! Pity about the pressy-combination thing with Christmas but have a great day anyway!! :rolleyes:

vifferman
24th December 2005, 14:07
Happy birthday guys! Pity about the pressy-combination thing with Christmas but have a great day anyway!! :rolleyes: Yeah, that suXoRs, big time.
But what sux more is that I am now psychologically scarred by years of apologies from people: "I'm sorry I only bought you one present, but it's so close to Christmas and all..."
To EVERYONE who did this, and made me sorry for being such a blardy nuisance and helped to make me the fruitcake I am:
It's OK - I don't care how many freakin' presents I get - just stop apologising!!
As a matter of fact, I got precisely zero (0 !) presents today! None! Zip! Zero!! Mostly because I decided I didn't need any.
But tomorrow's Christmas anyway, and I will be getting.... NONE again. :niceone:
But thankyou all for your good wishes, KiwiBikers. I'm having a good day, mostly because my darling wife (the vifferbabe) is being so nice to me.

And yes, I am really 107 or 97 or whatever lie I put in my age thingo.
Truly.

Reeeeeeeaaaalllly.

Honest. :whistle:

SuperDave
24th December 2005, 14:57
Happy Birthday

FEINT
24th December 2005, 15:26
Happy Birthday!!

vifferman
24th December 2005, 16:08
Where's the cake?!? :spudwhat:

Zed
24th December 2005, 16:19
Where's the cake?!? :spudwhat:Here you go Viff (http://www.northfordice.com/images/animated_cake2.gif), sorry but ran out of candles, they don't sell them in jumbo family size packs any more! :first:

oldrider
24th December 2005, 16:35
Happy birthday you guys. My second sons wife and their two kids have Christmas birthdays too. Bummer eh!:drinknsin Cheers john.

Coyote
24th December 2005, 17:05
It's OK - I don't care how many freakin' presents I get - just stop apologising!!

Yeah, sorry about that. Happy Birthday anyway :2thumbsup

StoneChucker
24th December 2005, 17:12
Happy Birthday Digsaw and Vifferman:drinknsin Hope you've had an eventful and pleasant day. May there be many many more:niceone:seems like it's been friggen ages since i've had a bday!

Posh Tourer :P
28th December 2005, 03:10
Happy birthday you guys. My second sons wife and their two kids have Christmas birthdays too. Bummer eh!:drinknsin Cheers john.

Easy way to avoid that - shag at a different time.......... Or dont get married in March......