PDA

View Full Version : Site update: new link page and editor

SpankMe
17th February 2003, 11:16
I've made a few changes to the site recently that I'd like to inform you about.

We now have a new <a href="/forums/links.php">links page</a> that you can update yourself. If there are any <SPAN lang=EN-AU>categories </SPAN>that you think should be added, just ask myself or wari.

I've also added a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to the site. This editor only works in IE 5.5 and above, but is does not seem to work even in the latest version of Nutscrape. If it does not work for you, you can turn it off in your user options.

bluninja
17th February 2003, 12:03
Spankme, lots of changes; but now it seems the email links no longer work....unless they are changing as we speak :D

TTFN

&nbsp;

Kiwibiker
17th February 2003, 23:02
congrates on site and getting the domain kiwibiker.co.nz... tried getting that a while back, but only managed kiwibiker.com

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

The Pastor
30th March 2007, 23:57
yeah its really awesome.

Quartermile
31st March 2007, 00:55
I've made a few changes to the site recently that I'd like to inform you about.

We now have a new <a href="/forums/links.php">links page</a> that you can update yourself. If there are any <SPAN lang=EN-AU>categories </SPAN>that you think should be added, just ask myself or wari.

I've also added a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to the site. This editor only works in IE 5.5 and above, but is does not seem to work even in the latest version of Nutscrape. If it does not work for you, you can turn it off in your user options.
Ummm, when I click the link it takes me to an 'unknown url' page, oh and for those of us who have no idea what this what you see thing is,could someone please explain:D

johnnyflash
31st March 2007, 01:06
Ummm, when I click the link it takes me to an 'unknown url' page, oh and for those of us who have no idea what this what you see thing is,could someone please explain:D

Basically its telling you "file not found on the server.. needs the link fixing, or file putting in correct place "link.php" thats one nice thing about fedora, it reports nice :-)

Quartermile
31st March 2007, 01:11
Basically its telling you "file not found on the server.. needs the link fixing, or file putting in correct place "link.php" thats one nice thing about fedora, it reports nice :-)
Thanks, I more ment the new 'what you see is what you get' feature, but the clafification is good thanks:yes:

johnnyflash
31st March 2007, 01:15
Thanks, I more ment the new 'what you see is what you get' feature, but the clafification is good thanks:yes:

Sorry, What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) basically means that you get an editor that you DONT need to use special programming code to make it look flash, you just select from menu's submenus, and not have to stick in little bits of CODE to format it.. if that makes sense to you... shite, its time I got away from this screen, Im going crosseyed.. :zzzz:

Quartermile
31st March 2007, 01:18
Ok thanks man:yes::DBling bling

Deviant Esq
31st March 2007, 03:28
Why the hell dredge up a 4 year old thread? That's got to be a new low. :mellow:

Colapop
31st March 2007, 07:28
Nothing wrong with reiterating mayhap previously forgotten information...

SpankMe
31st March 2007, 10:56
This was four fucking years ago and has long been replaced by newer software.

Steam
31st March 2007, 11:01
This four-year-old message brought to you by our favourite twit Renegade Master.

Quartermile
31st March 2007, 11:34
Yea and I still didn't understand it:mellow:

cowpoos
31st March 2007, 11:41
This was four fucking years ago and has long been replaced by newer software.
infract em spanky???

SpankMe
31st March 2007, 11:46
infract em spanky???

:done: &nbsp;

The Pastor
31st March 2007, 19:03
whats an infract?

crashe
31st March 2007, 19:18
whats an infract?

Go and read 'Site' stuff. I believe it is a sticky thread......... all is revealed there.

And please stop bringing up a 4 year old thread with no relevant info to todays site.

Mom
31st March 2007, 19:32
whats an infract?

Think by now having read this thread you will have worked that out.......do yourself a favour mate, dont be a dick and drag shit out of the past when you know it is no longer relevant, good lesson for your life actually! :done: