PDA

View Full Version : Worst looking bike ever

limbimtimwim
28th December 2005, 19:36
The Honda PS250.

Wonderful in diarrhea beige.

Please add your own pictures if you feel this is not the worst looking bike of all time.

James Deuce
28th December 2005, 19:43
That's cool! All it needs is rocket launchers and a small caliber LMG of some sort.

Eurodave
28th December 2005, 19:44
My 2nd place vote would have to go to Bimota's Placenta.....oops sorry........Mantra:crazy:

Swoop
28th December 2005, 19:45
PoS250. From front on it looks like a demented snail....

Can see some poof designer congratulating himself for doing another "fabulous" (pronounced with HUGE lisp) job... sweetie.
:slap: :ar15: :puke: :puke: :puke:

LXS
28th December 2005, 19:48
1984 Honda CN250 Fusion

Badcat
28th December 2005, 20:22
That's cool! All it needs is rocket launchers and a small caliber LMG of some sort.

i really like it!
i'd own that.
would be better in olive drab military green though.

(well - i owned a vanvan and loved it)....

k

Badcat
28th December 2005, 20:23
My 2nd place vote would have to go to Bimota's Placenta.....oops sorry........Mantra:crazy:

but that one has a face you wouldn't get sick of kicking.

Brian d marge
28th December 2005, 20:24
The fusion , and the biege scooter ( was originally called a zoomer 50 cc) are quite popular
I was cutting down the screens on fusions as per shinjuku fashion ,,a couple of years back.
but yes proof that the factories have NO idea what the public want ,,,

My personal opinion is that Honda America is driving, profits for Honda ....and to be honest ,,I hope the chinese factorys make a dent ,,in the pride of Honda ,,,to wake th dozy buggers up ...

Stephen

Suney
28th December 2005, 22:22
Why haven't the suzuki haters posted any 05 gsxr yet :P?

skidMark
28th December 2005, 22:37
dunno wat it is but it's ugly i think the designer only had a ruler and maybe had slight parkinsons or something so couldn't draw curves?....

T.W.R
28th December 2005, 22:53
think this takes the cake : the Quasar feet forward fully cowled motorcycle.:sick:
British police used them in the early 80s, had a Reliant engine :doh: and apparently good for 100mph :lol:

The_Dover
28th December 2005, 23:22
I was gonna suggest the new Kawasaki ZX-10R as personally I think it's a hideous, bloated, swampdonkey or a machine. Nothing to do with my Suzuki ownership, I quite like the look of the old 10 and the 636 (and some of the riders are pretty hot, eh Maurice ;)) but the new one is fugly with a chubby face, fat arse and none too impressive rack.

skidMark
28th December 2005, 23:33
thats it time to bring out the ultimate ugliest most useless thing on the planet (and for male hairdressers i must add...)

(alot like paris hiltons dog also an ugly fashion accesory....)

skidMark
28th December 2005, 23:35
children point and cry and yell mummy help theres a monster coming down the street

thats not a monster honey it's a c1

it's a monster kill it killll it.

:done:

MA

What?
29th December 2005, 05:26
Struth, there's loads uglier than anything mentioned here thus far.
Morbidelli V8 and Velocette LE spring to mind...

Badcat
29th December 2005, 05:55
thats it time to bring out the ultimate ugliest most useless thing on the planet (and for male hairdressers i must add...)

(alot like paris hiltons dog also an ugly fashion accesory....)
yep - i'm right with you on that.
ewwwwwwwww.

NhuanH
29th December 2005, 06:14
the 636 (and some of the riders are pretty hot, eh Maurice ;))
you called, petal? No wonder you were begging for a "ride" the other day. But you do know in our line of work there is no such thing as a free ride eh? :moon: :yeah: :buggerd: :blip:

By the way, my vote for ugliest bike is the Numptystrada:

James Deuce
29th December 2005, 07:05
I knew you had perfect taste, your worshipful palindrome-ness.

Multistrada riders don't wave either.

Badcat
29th December 2005, 07:11
you called, petal? No wonder you were begging for a "ride" the other day. But you do know in our line of work there is no such thing as a free ride eh? :moon: :yeah: :buggerd: :blip:

By the way, my vote for ugliest bike is the Numptystrada:

yep - the multistrada is one sad little man.
funny thing is you can see most of those cues on the supermotard concept and they are - - - s e x y - - - .
it's just that godawful fairing, that gets worse when you see it in the flesh splitting with the steering.
when the italians get it wrong, they don't fuck around.

James Deuce
29th December 2005, 07:39

True that. Look at Abyssinia.

NhuanH
29th December 2005, 07:58
yep - the multistrada is one sad little man.
funny thing is you can see most of those cues on the supermotard concept and they are - - - s e x y - - - .
it's just that godawful fairing, that gets worse when you see it in the flesh splitting with the steering.
K,

Don't start me on the HypoglycaemicRetard (tm) big fella. The end of the Tamburini era was a downhill ride for Duc.

Not to defend Italians per se, but that Terblanche has a lot to answer for: 749/999, the Numpty and now the HypoRetard. Not sure if the current 800/1000SS air cooled fuglies can be attributed to (chiefly) his pen...

Mr Skid
29th December 2005, 08:02
By the way, my vote for ugliest bike is the Numptystrada::nono:

22815 22816

:2thumbsup

NhuanH
29th December 2005, 08:11
:nono:

:2thumbsup
I rest my case.
Both of them look ready to crash and destroy their Numpty's - to remove them from boik gene pool.

Badcat
29th December 2005, 08:15
K,

Don't start me on the HypoglycaemicRetard (tm) big fella. The end of the Tamburini era was a downhill ride for Duc.

Not to defend Italians per se, but that Terblanche has a lot to answer for: 749/999, the Numpty and now the HypoRetard. Not sure if the current 800/1000SS air cooled fuglies can be attributed to (chiefly) his pen...

pierre terblanche did some grea things for ducati.

http://www.ducati.com/heritage/anni90/supermono/supermono.jhtml

there's a lot of styling cues in that bike that came out in much later bikes.
maybe even ones you like Nhuan....

T.W.R
29th December 2005, 08:27
Struth, there's loads uglier than anything mentioned here thus far.
Morbidelli V8 and Velocette LE spring to mind...

the Morbidelli V8 is very similar to a St4 Ducati don't think anyone would class that as ugly, maybe you were thinking of the Guedon V8

NhuanH
29th December 2005, 08:30
pierre terblanche did some grea things for ducati.

http://www.ducati.com/heritage/anni90/supermono/supermono.jhtml

there's a lot of styling cues in that bike that came out in much later bikes.
maybe even ones you like Nhuan....
Touche....

Eurodave
29th December 2005, 10:48
the Morbidelli V8 is very similar to a St4 Ducati don't think anyone would class that as ugly, maybe you were thinking of the Guedon V8

The Morbidelli prototype was designed by the legendary Pininfarina people but was so ugly it was redesigned B4 being offered for sale!!
Heres a pic of the original version,nice engine, shame about the bike!!

Fatjim
29th December 2005, 11:02
I think some of the suzukis of the past (the gsx750 is still going) are butt ugly. Apologies to those who own an sv650, They are a great bike, just fugly.

T.W.R
29th December 2005, 12:30
The Morbidelli prototype was designed by the legendary Pininfarina people but was so ugly it was redesigned B4 being offered for sale!!

thats what happens when you let car designers loose with motorcycles:oi-grr:

that one is the Mk1 model which wasn't just a prototype it went on sale to the public, $55000aus brought it.

heres a couple of prototypes that are fairly butch though;
Yamaha Morpho
Suzuki Falcorustyco
Honda Mantis

Kickaha
29th December 2005, 17:21

Saw one in real life a few weeks ago I had to get the guys to find me a bucket to throw up in, I think Bimota looked at the Nzeta for styling ideas

skidMark
29th December 2005, 21:10

dammit i had just eatin too.

now i just gotta clean up my puke :slap:

What?
30th December 2005, 05:51
No - I was thinking Morbid Elli. Didn't know it had a redesign, though (after seeing the prototype pic's, I was too bloody scared to look again!)
I forgot the Numptystrada. Believe me, it ain't easy to forget that!!!:sick:

zadok
30th December 2005, 10:07
If it wasn't for the fairing around the headlights, I reckon that is one nice bike.

nudemetalz
30th December 2005, 10:38
dunno wat it is but it's ugly i think the designer only had a ruler and maybe had slight parkinsons or something so couldn't draw curves?....

This is a Honda Beat. My girlfriend and I bought one new back in 1988.
It had a redline of 11,000rpm and when doing 60km/h (top speed) used to sit on 12,000rpm !!!! The sound of the poor engine screaming was something you had to get used too.

Also had a pedal for giving more power called a VTAC, sort of like a manual power valve.

They regularily broke cranks (ours did after 4 months) and had a lot of warranty claims.
Real hard case thing to ride, but not one of Honda's better efforts.

Sniper
30th December 2005, 10:54
I vote the Honda cub.....

Coyote
30th December 2005, 10:56
bmw r1200cl

Why are there no caps all of a sudden?

kro
30th December 2005, 18:33
That looks like a silver version of the old Kawasakis that the dudes on CHiPs used to ride. Eric Estrada ftw.

inlinefour
31st December 2005, 00:48
But even the wesite I got the pic from calls it a concept cage, err car. I think this is bloody awefull. The Dodge Tomahawk.:buggerd:

froggyfrenchman
31st December 2005, 08:58
But even the wesite I got the pic from calls it a concept cage, err car. I think this is bloody awefull. The Dodge Tomahawk.:buggerd:

I know you must get bored on the night shift, but whatever site you got that simply hideous pic off, is definatly one to avoid!

Scouse
31st December 2005, 09:49
limbimtimwimThe Honda PS250.

I hate to admit it but Kawasaki have fucked up and now have the worlds ugliest bike Im talkin about the new ZX14 what an uglie peice of puke

Wolf
9th January 2006, 14:51
I want one!

I'm a forgetful fucker most the time and it would be reassuring to know that if I accidentally left my keys in the ignition, the - er - bike will still be where I left it when I got back...

Zed
9th January 2006, 14:58
1984 Honda CN250 FusionMan Honda puts out some rude bikes! :gob:

Wolf
9th January 2006, 14:59
But even the wesite I got the pic from calls it a concept cage, err car.
I found the article - Chrysler called it a "rolling sculpture"

thehollowmen
9th January 2006, 15:14
can I wind scumdog up pleeease *cute puppy eyes* pleeeeAAAAAASSEE

I vote the Harley Davidson Topper Scooter is more ugly than that.
It had a 165cc DKW gas motor, and went 40 mph and had no frount brake.
:Pokey:

Biff
9th January 2006, 15:28
The Dodge Tomahawk.

I know Dodge say it's a bike - but the freakin thing has 4 wheels FFS!

Sniper
9th January 2006, 17:16
It also has a V10.

Mr. Peanut
9th January 2006, 17:38
Zx12r was so sexy, how could they get it this wrong?? :eyepoke:

Looks like it wants to eat it's front wheel, and what did the use as a mould for those upper fairings? Kermits face? :sick:

Oh well 200hp should make a good street fighter, anybody wanna crash one for me? :devil2:

Biff
9th January 2006, 18:06
It also has a V10.

Ok it's a bike. But let's just tell everyone it has 2 wheels mmmmmmkay ?

ducatilover
10th January 2006, 09:09
Oh well 200hp should make a good street fighter, anybody wanna crash one for me? :devil2:
i will. i'm good at that:doobey:

Wolf
10th January 2006, 23:15
Zx12r was so sexy, how could they get it this wrong?? :eyepoke:

Looks like it wants to eat it's front wheel, and what did the use as a mould for those upper fairings? Kermits face? :sick:

So you're already picturing it naked...

Posh Tourer :P
11th January 2006, 05:16
no one has mentioned the R1200ST yet.......

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/R1200ST.html

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/R1200ST/R1200ST1.jpg

riffer
11th January 2006, 09:04
Zx12r was so sexy, how could they get it this wrong??

I really like it.

But then I ride an RF900, so my taste obviously is a bit off.

The fairing looks like it does because wind tunnel tests show that's what you need to go over 320km/hr.

MacD
11th January 2006, 10:18
But then I ride an RF900, so my taste obviously is a bit off.

I like the look of my RF! The designers were just ahead of their time! ;)

Maybe that's why I like the Sprint?

Posh Tourer :P
11th January 2006, 23:41
That RF looks like a Sprint that has sagged......

Its like saying your grandma is still a hot sex object, even though she's lost her youthfulness

ducatilover
12th January 2006, 11:23
That RF looks like a Sprint that has sagged......

Its like saying your grandma is still a hot sex object, even though she's lost her youthfulness
my grandma? nah i wouldnt stick her:buggerd: :oi-grr:

click
22nd June 2008, 20:50
PS 250 aka super zoomer! was released in states only I think. It was designed to capitaise on the success of the 50cc 4stroke Honda zoomer ( 2003 - current ) and failed miserably - you can see why. I have one of the seven 50cc Zoomers in NZ and it rules! boo ya!

trumpy
22nd June 2008, 21:26
This has to be in the running.................

Bren
22nd June 2008, 21:29
This has to be in the running.................

Blasphemy, pure Blasphemy...The K1 is one of my "to own in my lifetime" bikes!

nudemetalz
22nd June 2008, 21:41
PS 250 aka super zoomer! was released in states only I think. It was designed to capitaise on the success of the 50cc 4stroke Honda zoomer ( 2003 - current ) and failed miserably - you can see why. I have one of the seven 50cc Zoomers in NZ and it rules! boo ya!

hmmm....Super Zoomer...:2guns:

Tank
22nd June 2008, 22:16
thats what I love about the internet.

A conversation can have a two and a half break, some pulls it out of the archives - and it just carries on as if nothing happened.

trumpy
22nd June 2008, 22:20
Blasphemy, pure Blasphemy...The K1 is one of my "to own in my lifetime" bikes!

You have to be kidding.......the thing looked even worse in the flesh....(mind you, this is coming from someone who has owned an Isetta bubble car, several Citroens and rides a Speed Four....)

Bren
22nd June 2008, 22:28
You have to be kidding.......the thing looked even worse in the flesh....(mind you, this is coming from someone who has owned an Isetta bubble car, several Citroens and rides a Speed Four....)

if we were all the same the world would be boring....thank god we are not all the same!

Jiminy
22nd June 2008, 23:12
I'd be tempted to add that one to the contestants:

Sellout
22nd June 2008, 23:38
i really like it!
i'd own that.
would be better in olive drab military green though.

(well - i owned a vanvan and loved it)....

k

Actually......

There is some plonker on TradeMe who has a military olive-green one for sale. Can't find it now, but I think it was about $9k...

They are definitely different, and you would stand out from the crowd.... I can't keep a serious face on for this one. Honda dropped the ball on this one...

_Shrek_
23rd June 2008, 19:09
The Honda PS250.

Please add your own pictures if you feel this is not the worst looking bike of all time.

looks like a x between a 1955 moped & 1972 Honda step-thru & boy it sure is ugly, just as well it can't realy be classed as an real M/C

Shadows
23rd June 2008, 22:42
These two are right up there with the worst of them...

DevoDave
24th June 2008, 11:52
Asian bikes are built for asian riders

xwhatsit
24th June 2008, 11:53
Asian bikes are built for asian riders
Ahhh, that must be why WhiteTrash rides a GSXR then.

revvinkevin
25th June 2008, 09:31

Are you strange?
That is a thing of absolute beauty. Stevie Wonder told me so:eek:

Forest
25th June 2008, 16:34
I'm going to put forward the Bimota Tesi 2D.

Not because the entire bike is hideous, but because of the forward facing underslung exhaust pipe. WTF?!?!

Wolf
25th June 2008, 17:41

Not because the entire bike is hideous, but because of the forward facing underslung exhaust pipe. WTF?!?!
Now that is ugly.

Dave Lobster
25th June 2008, 19:24
This has to be one of the ugliest machines ever made.

wickle
25th June 2008, 20:08
what about this :Oi:98958

fridayflash
25th June 2008, 20:10
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/images/Suzuki_Nuda.jpgsuzuki NUDA always gave me the trots :sick:

fridayflash
25th June 2008, 20:17
nzeta would have to be all time ugliest scoot:pinch:

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/n/nzeta.jpg

Forest
25th June 2008, 20:32

That looks like it escaped from the pages of a Fred Gassit cartoon.

JATZ
25th June 2008, 20:40
Not a production bike but how could anyone turn one of these (pic. 1) into one of these(pic. 2)
IMHO a trully hienous beast

disenfranchised
25th June 2008, 21:33

I reckon that's your winner right there.
Looks like somone put a bathtub upside down over some wheels....and then tried to make it look like snoopy.

I didn't mind the original Honda scooter that started all this.
It reminds me of the Honda Ruckus....which back before I got a bike and thought I might get a scooter was my top pick (mostly cause it looked rugged and lightweight)

I'd also vote for the Confederate Wraith (2nd image)

Wolf
25th June 2008, 23:10
"Worst-looking" not "gayest-looking". :devil2:

Wolf
25th June 2008, 23:22

A mate's father owned one of those - 350cc. He always used to tell us lads our motorcycles were "dangerous" - because they were motorcycles, not scooters.

The big laugh was: we had 125cc motorbikes...

skidMark
25th June 2008, 23:23
"Honda now making bikes for toddler faggots"

Sellout
26th June 2008, 15:26

Hehehehehe, it looks like a submarine!!!

Which end do you sit on....?????

ozrobo
26th June 2008, 15:56
i reakon the gn 250 is nasty and the new zx10 :2guns:

wickle
26th June 2008, 18:21

Problem is he told me that he thinks he knows where one is.Has anyone got a spare straight jacket?

Max Headroom
26th June 2008, 18:35

Yep they're ugly. But they are also quite rare and getting more valuable. They are a unique(!) part of NZ's rich motoring history. If anyone would like to invest in one of these scooters of Historical Significance, send me a PM and I'll happily share the details of our little stash of Nzeta and Czeta stuff.

Bear in mind the fabulous uses these amazing scooters can be put to. Make a BBQ out of one, or a garden feature or an excellent basis for a creative metal sculpture. Or you could even ride one.

:>)

flyingcrocodile46
26th June 2008, 23:35

Heh... looks like a bent penis

Aero165
27th June 2008, 12:58
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/images/Suzuki_Nuda.jpgsuzuki NUDA always gave me the trots :sick:

I actually like that! Almost...

fridayflash
1st July 2008, 21:40
yep,theyre ugg as!! but i totaly agree theyre a part of nz history and id love one...great conversation piece.
wickles right i do know of one locally which will be cheap,
but im not sure if its an nzeta or a stewart [havent seen it yet]

MVnut
1st July 2008, 21:56
What about a Suzuki TU 250 (Re)Volty, the ugliest modern bike?:sick:

Forest
1st July 2008, 22:36
What about a Suzuki TU 250 (Re)Volty, the ugliest modern bike?:sick:

You sir, are a heathen!

Dave-
1st July 2008, 23:19
i find most americanised busas awful, lowered with the extended swingarm....

worst stock motorbike? I cant say, I'd cop too much flack and my flatmate (spuds1234) would probably punch me.

peasea
1st July 2008, 23:23
Worst looking bike ever........hmmmmm

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Kiwi Biker forums - View Profile scumdog.mht