PDA

View Full Version : Gidday...just short storey

kevj
30th December 2005, 05:08
A newb here .. got to stage where I thinks man was made to ride..yehaaaaaaa!..First day y/day riding to work ..leavin work i was so pumped to get on road I broke strap on backpack.Tied on to back of seat hastely...was reachin back now and then to see was still ther .when that awful feelin of fresh air !! Had all important stuff iin it ..6 pack,dvd, ps2 game ,johnnys, lil blackk book...u know the stuff..anyways, car passed me as i was dithering and guy shouted ."Bag!!! he was pointing sorta down the hill..So i gave him a thumbs up and a darth vader .."cheers mate" and headed of bac down hill tryna eyeball it on other side of road while avoiding cages..couldnt sse it..drove 2/3 k back and cage on other side went pass..yelled ..bag!!?????..thummmmbed up him ..he turned up side road ..I uyed..eventually..after allsorts of cages from everywhere..pulled up alooongside him and siaid.."u got my bag????"..he says na mate and pointed at rear wheel... here it was just draggin on ground behind rear wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!...jaysus h christ!!!..lucky eh??? felt a real pillock
chilled out at home tho with a cold lyon rouge wathcin 'easy rider ' .... "wasnt born to follow " scene in 5.1 surround sound..awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..bring it onnnnnnnnnn

ah well..just thoughti id share that lil storey with yous
awesome site..learnt heaps..cheers

Jantar
30th December 2005, 05:13
Welcome to the site mate. :spudwave:

It always pays to secure luggage on your bike with more straps that you think you'll need.

Dafe
30th December 2005, 06:18
Damn, Whats gonna happen on the next ride? Welcome to the site.

Colapop
30th December 2005, 06:48
Hey at least ya didn't bin ya bike on ya first ride home, *touch wood*
Isn't that part of learning stuff though? - Making stuff-ups?
Good on ya for sharing - sharing is caring! :wavey:

Sniper
30th December 2005, 06:50
Welcome mate.

Hitcher is going to have a heart attack reading this..... :eek5:

erik
30th December 2005, 11:31
Welcome.
Classic story :laugh: :niceone:

zadok
30th December 2005, 13:21
Welcome to K.B Kev. Better luck next time, eh? I just love my panniers and topbox. Saves a lot of hastle when you want to carry something.:yeah:

Maha
30th December 2005, 14:12
Good to see ya out there Kev, well havent seen ya but ya know what i mean, hope that little black beauty is treatn' ya ok? Great story mate, one has the right to feel a pillick every now and then, i have pillicked myself 2-3 times, grabbing a handful of throttle in a public area in nuetral does it. Thats when the lid stayes on just a little bit longer, but getting off the bike and forgetting the foot stand is up there also up there. Im sure the people in the shop would have come and helped , once they picked themselves up off the floor from laughing that is. Dont worry, it wasnt the GN it be my Yammy. Cheers mate

Sparky Bills
30th December 2005, 14:35
Nice first post mate.
Welcome.

ZeroIndex
5th January 2006, 20:56
*note to self: when you get a bike don't repeat his mistake*

Nice post anyway :)