PDA

View Full Version : American chopper marathon

maddog007
1st January 2006, 21:50
Whos watching the OCC marthon on discovery channel, man it just goes on & on & on, but its bloody addictive eh.:2thumbsup

skelstar
2nd January 2006, 09:43
Ended up watching it for about 5 hours while I was 'visiting my folks'. The NY Yankees bike was my fav from what I saw...

maddog007
2nd January 2006, 11:44
Ended up watching it for about 5 hours while I was 'visiting my folks'. The NY Yankees bike was my fav from what I saw...

I really liked the gillete razor bike,that was pretty clever.

Colapop
2nd January 2006, 11:53
I liked the bits that they actually made themselves. So many of the parts they get made by other people and then they just put them together. I switched channels and came across Automaniac on history channel at one point. It was a sort of history of custom bikes edition. Fronted by Bill Goldberg the ex 'wrestler' who was having a bike built for him as a background story. A good break from senior yelling at junior!

maddog007
2nd January 2006, 11:59
I liked the bits that they actually made themselves. So many of the parts they get made by other people and then they just put them together. I switched channels and came across Automaniac on history channel at one point. It was a sort of history of custom bikes edition. Fronted by Bill Goldberg the ex 'wrestler' who was having a bike built for him as a background story. A good break from senior yelling at junior!

yeah i caught the back end of that automaniac as well. its been on quite a bit lately.that & that top ten stuff.its been could veiwing this holidays.

Colapop
2nd January 2006, 12:07
In the episode they had with the David Mann tribute bike did I hear them say that Indian Larry had died? He was on that biker build off challenge thing wasn't he? Had the cartoon rat painted tank I think.

Waylander
3rd January 2006, 20:09
In the episode they had with the David Mann tribute bike did I hear them say that Indian Larry had died? He was on that biker build off challenge thing wasn't he? Had the cartoon rat painted tank I think.
Yup The "Old School" Legend is dead. Sad really cause he was one of the few that were able to keep the original spirit of choppers alive.
Not gonna go into how it happend cause that will just bring out the safty gear nazis.