PDA

View Full Version : on the shore?

Indiana_Jones
13th March 2004, 16:10
so who lives on the North shore and what you ride?
I ride a FXR150, though there are plenty of those :rockon:

-Indy

Andrew
13th March 2004, 17:43
Live in Northcote. Started out on the RGV150 and now ride the ZXR 250. I use my bike to commute into town for lectures. I also enjoy getting out on rides. PM me if ya want to tee something up. :niceone:

Indiana_Jones
13th March 2004, 20:26
cool, I'll keep that in mind bro :)

-Indy

curious george
13th March 2004, 22:18
In Devonport, on a RGV250. Sometimes. OK, only in good weather, or if I'm late for work. Or about to go hooning. I think K14 lives smoewhere near too...

Al
14th March 2004, 08:24
I'm in Birkdale and ride a BMW F650GS
:spudwave:

Lord Pac
14th March 2004, 09:13
Birkdale as well! r1 here.

Firefight
14th March 2004, 14:52
Live in Northcote. Started out on the RGV150 and now ride the ZXR 250. I use my bike to commute into town for lectures. I also enjoy getting out on rides. PM me if ya want to tee something up. :niceone:

Is that far from "North Waikato"? :wacko:

Firefight :wacko:

Yamahamaman
14th March 2004, 14:58
Is that far from "North Waikato"? :wacko:

Firefight :wacko:
North Waikato???
Never heard of it. Must be south of the Bombay Hills :msn-wink:

Firefight
14th March 2004, 15:04
North Waikato???
Never heard of it. Must be south of the Bombay Hills :msn-wink:

Of course youve heard of it Yam, thats the flash name for Pukekohe, btw how was you run yesterday, Andrew and I kept an eye out for you, but did not go into TGA its self.

Firefight. :)

Yamahamaman
14th March 2004, 15:14
Of course youve heard of it Yam, thats the flash name for Pukekohe, btw how was you run yesterday, Andrew and I kept an eye out for you, but did not go into TGA its self.

Firefight. :)
FF, I don't run anywhere unless it is to get out of the way of a speeding cager :laugh:. Yeah, found a nice cafe in Mt Mauganui and spend a hour or so birdwatching. :innocent: Does my heart good. :cool:
Yam

Two Smoker
14th March 2004, 16:36
I don't live on the North Shore, but spend most of my time there, Red and White RG150, and i will have red, white and black leather suit on:niceone: , But ive seen a guy on a RG150 like mine, but with only a helmet, t-shirt and shorts on:eek5: That aint me, my bike is also loud as fuck due to the lack of baffling......:whistle:

Indiana_Jones
14th March 2004, 16:44
I saw this dude on a lime green sports bike at the lights near Glenfield intermidate, did'nt get much chance to get the make. The dude gave me a funny look at my little FXR150 and my mates GN125 as we went past :ride:
L-platers :Punk:

-Indy

Lou Girardin
15th March 2004, 02:35
Birkdale too, ride a green RF900 without the graphics.
Lou

Sheep Dags
15th March 2004, 08:38
Hi,

I'm out in Torbay. I got a silver and blue NSR250 with green flame decals (which I'm trying to sell) to pay for my new red and white TZR250. I'd be keen to go for a blat one weekend. Should organise something aye?

James Deuce
15th March 2004, 08:52
You guys are making me homesick!

Grew up on the Shore, Glenfield to be precise.

Rocket
15th March 2004, 08:58
Hi,

I'm out in Torbay. I got a silver and blue NSR250 with green flame decals (which I'm trying to sell) to pay for my new red and white TZR250. I'd be keen to go for a blat one weekend. Should organise something aye?

sup Sheep? Got any new pics of your new bike?

Sheep Dags
15th March 2004, 17:19
na not yet... i'll go take some tomorrow or something... It's kinda not going at the mo... well it wasn't then it was then it wasn't then it was, now it isn't :D - still having trouble starting the fucker!!

yea but I'll post some up when I take them.
OK fine! I just took some, here it is with my other bike (which i'm selling, hint hint everybody)

http://www.springbank.school.nz/mike/cimg0004.jpg
and
http://www.springbank.school.nz/mike/cimg0003.jpg

Al
16th March 2004, 22:34
Spotted a rider on a FXR in Birkdale today, has one of the "Moheican" (sp) add-ons on his helmet.... Anyone from this group?
:doobey:

Ur Most Wanted
18th March 2004, 08:37
Hahah ive seen that same guy with the helmet xtraz, i was at the lights on barry's point road, heading onto the motorway,sorta a right hand corner, i crept up to the front of the lights, where there was this chap with the mo, huge red thing, and a chick rider on a white cbr two cars back, as soon as i hit the front, the green light flashed and i kinda kept crawling while still in gear...
Two seconds later i looked to my left, while turning right, and the mo was in a full wheelie, with his gut on the front cause it was the hell up there....
Cracked me up... so i clapped at him, he wasnt impressed.... hahaha

Anyways, Im in Takapuna, black zxr, green helmet, holla if anyone wants a ride
021 kerran..

// Kerran

Sycophant
19th March 2004, 19:40
I live in Birkenhead and work in the City, and can be spotted on the Northern Motorway sometimes between Onewa Road and Fanshore St in the early afternoon (I start work at 3:30pm).

I have a Red/Black Teknikc and a slightly crash-damaged (on the right) Suzuki Across.

XRNR
19th March 2004, 21:14
Which one of you shore dudes was on the green Kawaka that led the Eagle & a lot of cops on a wild goose chase at about 8pm this evening. From Takapuna to Harbour Bridge, Fanshaw St back to Taka then to Glenfield.

Last 3 letters of the rego were 985 (I think) Black helmet.

Unfortunately I missed the final minutes, But I think he was apprehended around, or in Glenfield Mall.

Andrew
19th March 2004, 21:22
Which one of you shore dudes was on the green Kawaka that led the Eagle & a lot of cops on a wild goose chase at about 8pm this evening. From Takapuna to Harbour Bridge, Fanshaw St back to Taka then to Glenfield.

Unfortunately I missed the final minutes, But I think he was apprehended around, or in Glenfield Mall.

Are you doing undercover work for the cops or something?

Lord Pac
19th March 2004, 21:30

yeah saw the copter flashing and hovering around the mall and a few squad cars zooming around. left the gym around 830pm and they were still searching!

theres a green kawa zxr near me- on eskdale rd...
interesting... :sneaky2:

Indiana_Jones
19th March 2004, 22:37
lol I was wondering what that copter was chasing :D could see it from my house :D

-Indy

XRNR
26th March 2004, 17:16
Are you doing undercover work for the cops or something?
Listening to QVR's helps to know where they are. Every little bit helps.

From what was said back their it sounds like they got away

Remember that, head for the shopping mall's then ditch your bike.

XRNR
26th March 2004, 17:20
...yea but I'll post some up when I take them.
OK fine! I just took some, here it is with my other bike (which i'm selling, hint hint everybody)
Nice bikes 'Dags. Especially that TZR, (Which one were you selling :))

Indiana_Jones
26th March 2004, 20:04
I'm silver FXR Glenfield area :Punk:

-Indy

Two Smoker
26th March 2004, 20:08
I'm silver FXR Glenfield area :Punk:

-Indy
Well that narrows it down to about a million silver FXR's hehehe, instead of two million as most others are green...., ill keep an eye out for you though mate have you got any specific gear colours????

Indiana_Jones
26th March 2004, 20:14
Well that narrows it down to about a million silver FXR's hehehe, instead of two million as most others are green...., ill keep an eye out for you though mate have you got any specific gear colours????

lol the only piece of gear I have, my black Helmet :confused:
Yourself?

-Indy

Two Smoker
26th March 2004, 20:39
lol the only piece of gear I have, my black Helmet :confused:
Yourself?

-Indy
Ranges, Black Red and White 1 piece leather suit with black red and white helmet, my bike is either red (top of fairing) and black (lower cowling), or the white and red colours, depends what fairing i have on, i also wear draggin jeans with a red and black cordura jacket occasionally...

Indiana_Jones
26th March 2004, 20:46
I'll keep my eyes open :)

-Indy

Rapt
26th March 2004, 21:51
XRNR that bike...being checked on by the copter was apparently hot & dumped at Glenfield Mall....I think they got the arse hole (unfortunately the punishment won't fit the crime) Just another shitbag who prefers to take some other poor buggers property...

Black XB12R...Birkenhead

Anybody heading up to Helensville next weekend. Grand Hotel are running a John Britten Memorial weekend. The mayors behind it and they're running a britten down the main drag sometime Saturday

sAsLEX
26th March 2004, 22:16
Devonport myself. Ride in to lectures most days in a red jacket, red helmet. And now blue and white leathers for rides in the weekend!

K14 dont live near here, CHCH most of the time

k14
26th March 2004, 22:27
Yeah, i live down here for uni, but go to new plymouth most holidays. But i will be up in auckland around easter sometime :Punk:

XRNR
27th March 2004, 21:50
XRNR that bike...being checked on by the copter was apparently hot & dumped at Glenfield Mall....I think they got the arse hole (unfortunately the punishment won't fit the crime) Just another shitbag who prefers to take some other poor buggers property...
Sure it wasn't the owner claiming his bike had been pinched, (isn't that step number two, once you have successfully ditched the bike). The thief had on a helmet & bike jacket, if I remember correctly. Obviously a well organised thief.