PDA

View Full Version : here are the pics

Firefight
3rd January 2006, 16:48
fuck knows what I did ? am I dumb or what ?, did a whole page write up for our ride, then lost the text adding the photos, what a non geek !!!!, Ill write it up again, just standbye.

F/F

boomer
3rd January 2006, 16:55
Thanks F/F, Thoroughly enjoyed the ride, good company, weather and roads
:Punk: Never done that stretch before, didnt know it existed..back to back twisties :D

Firefight
3rd January 2006, 17:08
what a dick !!, post the pics without the story :angry2:

Okay, my day started with a quick blat home from night shift, walk the dog, choke down some cold toast then off to AB pap to see Matts new bike.

Day got better meet this hot ambo chick on her way to wellytown on a misson for WT. Nice to share a coffee with you Sue and catch up.

Saw Matts cool new bike, nice one :yeah: man.

Anyway Matts ride left to do the Loop, so a small band of us decided to explore "That other road", Along the motorway to Drury and up to the old GSR, Ramarama, Bombay, Ridge Rd, down past Stifarms place on to 22, everyone found there own pace, down to Ngarawahia for pies, coffee and gas, back down 22 for a bit then along past Glen Afton and along to Rotowaro, a nice little blat down Waikokowai rd, stopped at the hall regrouped then back the way we came for some pics.

Back to Hetherington Rd, stopped at the top for a yarn/smoke, and down to 22, from there via Tuakau Harrisville and up to Bombay for coffee and shit talk, here some of our group were able to get ride of some extra sand:confused: .well done Jo..

From there we split up and went our own ways.

Thanks for your comapny on the ride people, cool to meet some new kbers, and to ride with some old mates again.

Rider of the day was Logan, nice to ride with you again man, your not bad for an import:yeah: .

Quote of the day goes to Jo, I 'll let you tell them Jo.....

Firefight.:crazy:

boomer
3rd January 2006, 17:21
Yep an awesome ride thanks FireFight :ride: Good riding with you and the guys :wari:

Firefight
3rd January 2006, 17:39
hope this works, wish I was a geek:whistle:

Sniper
3rd January 2006, 18:07
NIce photos FF. I wish I could join you guys sometimes.

Sniper
3rd January 2006, 18:10
Nice write up FF

Sniper
3rd January 2006, 18:11
Great picture matey

Deviant Esq
3rd January 2006, 18:18
Nice shots :niceone:

Some extra practice never hurts eh? :nya:

Dafe
3rd January 2006, 18:27
Dovers K5 looks the shit!

Zed
3rd January 2006, 18:38
Glad you all had a goodun. Good to catch up again this mornin for the 1st time in this new year Dave!

Great day had by everyone it sounds. :niceone:

erik
3rd January 2006, 18:55
fuck knows what I did ? am I dumb or what ?
That start to the post had me wondering if you'd had an accident for a bit when I put the mouse over the thread title...

Cool pics. glad you had a good ride.

bugjuice
3rd January 2006, 19:10
nice shots.. how's the 22 looking lately?

The_Dover
3rd January 2006, 19:27
Dovers K5 looks the shit!

Looked the shit.

Fuckin gravel.:baby:

boomer
3rd January 2006, 19:29
Looked the shit.

Fuckin gravel.:baby:

Trying to out run the cibby rrr rrrr huh!!:scooter:

The_Dover
3rd January 2006, 19:30
Trying to out run the cibby rrr rrrr huh!!:scooter:

Yeah, when a long haired northerner on a girl's bike is up your ass you know you're going too slow!!

boomer
3rd January 2006, 19:33
lol Dave,:rofl: nice shot of you on that bend! do you have the others.. inparticular any of me with all of me heeed.. on that 90' left hander?

boomer
3rd January 2006, 19:34
Yeah, when a long haired northerner on a girl's bike is up your ass you know you're going too slow!!

Boo!!!!

hahaha i knew you;d knock it down a gear when ya saw me.. you wouldn't live it down otehrwise :finger:

Lord Pac
3rd January 2006, 20:12
ahh 22- nice one mate :niceone:

Firefight
4th January 2006, 06:33
thanks for putting all my threads together Jo, your a top Mod.

F/F

Firefight
4th January 2006, 07:17
nice shots.. how's the 22 looking lately?

ah well its sort of...

slips, blizards, earth quakes, snow, sleet, rain, famine, plagues, tidal waves,

100s of HPs, oil on the road, chesse cutters, road spikes,speed cams,

road blocks by people collecting for charity, the bridge is out,

the road is closed, camels crossing, ducks crossing, gravel everywhere,

bolders on road, trees on road, yade yade yade.

Sorry Kit, best you stay away for a bit, I'll let you know when it clears

happy New Year

F/F

mv.senna
4th January 2006, 15:27
Quote of the day goes to Jo, I 'll let you tell them Jo.....

Firefight.:crazy:

for the photo's, FF wanted to know which side we prefer to corner on - left or right.... boys all said left (pretty much), but my reply was "it doesn't matter, i'm equally shit on both..."

ps: Hey Dave, where's the pics of me and Peter?? is it becoz he is black?

NOTE: all sand gone now....phew. thanks to WINJA for his helpful advice!!

Marmoot
4th January 2006, 16:07
ah well its sort of...

slips, blizards, earth quakes, snow, sleet, rain, famine, plagues, tidal waves,

100s of HPs, oil on the road, chesse cutters, road spikes,speed cams,

road blocks by people collecting for charity, the bridge is out,

the road is closed, camels crossing, ducks crossing, gravel everywhere,

bolders on road, trees on road, yade yade yade.

Sorry Kit, best you stay away for a bit, I'll let you know when it clears

happy New Year

F/F
Great, sounds real mint by the look of it! Normally turkeys are included in the list. Can't wait until next weekend....... :banana:

Fingers are healing up nicely. Might ride to Kerikeri this Friday :) and Oooh missus is soo happy about it (the finger, not the ride...not that I depend on the finger.........ah heck, whatever!).

boomer
4th January 2006, 16:47
im riding up to russell with two mates on friday Marmoot if you want the company?!

Meeting at maccyD's off green lane roundabout at 10am

Marmoot
4th January 2006, 18:25
im riding up to russell with two mates on friday Marmoot if you want the company?!

Meeting at maccyD's off green lane roundabout at 10am

Thank's for the offer mate, but I'll be travelling at a very-leisurely pace along with another couple in a Honda cage.

Good ride to you too. Might meet you somewhere along the way. I'll be a black-red-white with red-yellow helmet on a red SP1.

boomer
4th January 2006, 18:46
Thank's for the offer mate, but I'll be travelling at a very-leisurely pace along with another couple in a Honda cage.

Good ride to you too. Might meet you somewhere along the way. I'll be a black-red-white with red-yellow helmet on a red SP1.

No worries, have a good trip and might bump into ya along the way.. 2 cbr's and a kwaka

Marmoot
8th January 2006, 20:35
No worries, have a good trip and might bump into ya along the way.. 2 cbr's and a kwaka

Good to see ya Boomer.

And was that you whizzing past SH16 near Auckland (citybound) by the BeesOnline around 5pm today?

boomer
8th January 2006, 20:40
Good to see ya Boomer.

And was that you whizzing past SH16 near Auckland (citybound) by the BeesOnline around 5pm today?

aii that twas me; you havin a quiet drink? I figured it was either you or Juzza; Hope you had a top weekend mate;
Nice to meet you too, i think i've been on a ride with you before.. maybe on daves photo shoot. Funny as i was leaving the car park on friday i just got a glimpse of ya pullin in.. had to say hellllo :D

We got to kohukohu about 6 on friday night, started on teh piss there; Next morning at 8 went across in the boat to opononi and got on teh piss there all day..starting on the boat. Left Kohukohu this morning across to see a mate near Paihia(sp?) and hit home about 6 ish.. good weather, good rides and fuk loads of beeeeeer :drinkup: :drinkup:

Marmoot
8th January 2006, 20:52
Never been on ride with ya, but would be keen to.

Got a great weekend. Highlight was kayakking in Paihia.

Found great new roads, (1) a loop from Kerikeri to Matauri Bay to Tauranga Bay (through Tourist Drive) to Kaeo, 40kms of Coro-loop like twist. And (2) from south of Whangarei to Paparoa which is open sweeper route.

if heading north, stick to SH1, then go off left at Bynderwyn to Paparoa and turn right to Maungakaramea/Maungapai.

Worth doing them if you happen to go North again.