PDA

View Full Version : my trip

NotaGoth
3rd January 2006, 20:36
Well I took off to Auckland on Friday and caught up with MR. He spent some time teaching me how to wheelie a push bike. I've come home to practice practice so I can do a wheelie down a whole street. Was fun, although I only managed to get the front wheel a tiny wee little bit off the ground. Oh the shame. Went out for dinner and I had one of the nicest butter chicken meals I have ever had in my life! *Burp* man I need to move to auckland. lol

Hung round at MR's place on New Years eve while he worked. Then we headed to Papakura and spent the night with WT, and some of his friends. I really did wanna have a turn on the minimoto that was there, but I was just too shy and thought I might embarass myself by falling off.

Next day we drove down to the Mount and was made drive the fuck truck *cough* Kind of fun except I kept sticking it into 3rd instead of 5th. Don't think a certain someone was amused :Pokey: MR and I spent the night down at The Mount. Took the chance and caught up with HDTboy, and some guys he works with. Man they like to sing. He's a dick (pt) but his mowhawk is kind of cool :laugh: Got to kind of.. Sit on his bike too.. Nice fit, I think. :banana:

We then came back to auckland on the monday morning because I was due to drive all the way home again, I had work the next morning. Really didn't want to go home so called home and go a paid sick day off. SCORE!!! Anyway txt SpeedMedic, and 3 hours later (I had to put my face on) we turned up at his place, safely, after I .... erm.. Managed to slid MR's van going through a round about.. So not funny, heart kind of stopped for a mo there but tapped the brake gently and the arse end slid back around. Someone had a good laugh at me over that one. Had a good time at Glens, was my 2nd time meeting Glen. I'm glad that we managed to pop around for a visit while I was down there. ;)

We then spent the night at the north shore, had a nice big breakfast the next morning and went to the 10 pin bowling place where I versed MR on a motorbike arcade race thingy.. :Oops: I won :cool: :apumpin: I'll stick to racing him on games. :spudbooge Hung out in Auckland and got home earlier tonight.

Awesome trip and a big thankyou to those who I had the chance to meet up with. It was really nice. Best part was seeing MR but catching up with a few others made it even better. Big thankyou to MR for making me drive his van and get some more practice around the Auckland area, and a big thanks for the other times that you drove me around. I'm preparing myself for when I move to the big smoke one day :apumpin:

So yeah trip was awesome, got lots of bike talk and advice on bikes and what would be the go for my height and my budget, managed to get home safely. Only thing is that one of my goldfish died while I was away, mum told me it got sick, then she told me the real story.. Of how it got sucked up this thing she was using to clean the tank.. and it kind of got its.. googly eye sucked out...:eek5:

Nice end to my trip.

*kittie*

Indiana_Jones
3rd January 2006, 20:41
Sounds like you had more fun then I did Kittie, lol

-Indy

froggyfrenchman
3rd January 2006, 20:41
sounds like a great time

Sniper
3rd January 2006, 20:45
Good to hear you had a good time and got home safe.

SpeedyGirl
3rd January 2006, 20:59
Nice Kitti.....would have been nice to be there with you!!!! :Punk:

boomer
3rd January 2006, 21:45
Nice Kitti.....would have been nice to be there with you!!!! :Punk:

would'a been nicer if i coulda watched :wari:

White trash
3rd January 2006, 21:49
Sounds like a nice weekend. Specially the bit about hanging out with the low lifes in the Bronx.

Just so you know, I finally got to sleep at 8.30pm New Years day. My head still hurts.

NotaGoth
3rd January 2006, 21:51
so I managed to get my hands on another sick day for tomorrow.. :shifty:

wish I was still in auckland, rains set in now so maybe I should be glad I came back.. I hate being on the road in the rain :confused:

NotaGoth
3rd January 2006, 21:53
Sounds like a nice weekend. Specially the bit about hanging out with the low lifes in the Bronx.

Just so you know, I finally got to sleep at 8.30pm New Years day. My head still hurts.

Was really nice WT, was nice meeting you too btw. Its ok, beats hanging out with the lowlifes up north here :shake:

8.30pm?????? Fark sake :\ How much did you drink? lol

White trash
3rd January 2006, 21:54
Then we headed to Papakura and spent the night with WT, and some of his friends

Oh yeah, they're not my friends, they're just some people that put up with my shit every week. Can't get rid of me you see, I'm coaching their six year old.

White trash
3rd January 2006, 21:56
Was really nice WT, was nice meeting you too btw. Its ok, beats hanging out with the lowlifes up north here :shake:

8.30pm?????? Fark sake :\ How much did you drink? lol

Drink? 4 fifteen packs between 3 of us but I don't think it was anything I drank, possibly something I ate...........

Nice to meet you too K.

We'll have you jumping the MiniMoto into the pool for sure next time.

NotaGoth
3rd January 2006, 21:58
Oh yeah, they're not my friends, they're just some people that put up with my shit every week. Can't get rid of me you see, I'm coaching their six year old.

poor buggers then lol :nya:

NotaGoth
3rd January 2006, 22:00
Drink? 4 fifteen packs between 3 of us but I don't think it was anything I drank, possibly something I ate...........

Nice to meet you too K.

We'll have you jumping the MiniMoto into the pool for sure next time.

Well I wasn't feeling to crash hot, hence I had one drink and had to sleep :pinch: oh the shame.

So long as I don't end up like that other cripple... I mean.. On a serious note though, next time can I have a go? Was keen but just didn't wanna be gawked at in case I fell off LOL

White trash
3rd January 2006, 22:08
So long as I don't end up like that other cripple... I mean.. On a serious note though, next time can I have a go? Was keen but just didn't wanna be gawked at in case I fell off LOL

Yeah, Grunta's just a pussy.

'Course ya can, we've got our own little track now, you can have a hoon whenever you're feeling up to it.

The transition from the tramp' to the pool is a bitch though I gotta warn ya......

Waylander
4th January 2006, 00:45
Ah damn. If I had spent new years up there then I could have met you as the place I would be staying is not far from WT. Ohwell shit happens I guess.

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 00:57
Ah damn. If I had spent new years up there then I could have met you as the place I would be staying is not far from WT. Ohwell shit happens I guess.

Not worth meeting but none the less, I'll probably run into you eventually ;)

HDTboy
4th January 2006, 14:34
So when are you buying the pirate bike? :blip:

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 14:38
So when are you buying the pirate bike? :blip:

LOL told you to go ahead and sell to anyone who is keen. MR and I spoke about a few other options on the way home also. Won't know fully for a little while yet, but as I said don't hold out waiting for me to make up my mind, I admit I have been doing ALOT of humming and harring.

Have you got a sunburnt head yet??? :nya:

cowpoos
4th January 2006, 15:16
And why the fuck is this not in Pointless Drivel???

Dark in the city, night is a wire
Steam in the subway, earth is a fire
Do-do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do
Woman you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind

In touch with the ground
I知 on the hunt I知 after you
Smell like I sound, I知 lost in a crowd
And I知 hungry like the wolf
Straddle the line, in discord and rhyme
Mouth is alive with juices like wine

Stalked in the forest, too close to hide
I値l be upon you by the moonlight side
High blood drumming ony our skin it痴 so tight
You feel my heart, I知 just a moment behind

In touch with the ground
Scent and a sound, I知 lost and I知 found
Strut on a line, it痴 discord and rhyme
I howl and I whine I知 after you
Mouth is alive all running inside

-

(hungry like the wolf
Hungry like the wolf
Hungry like the wolf)

Burning the ground I break from the crowd
I smell like I sound, I知 lost and I知 found
Mouth is alive with juices like wine

Burning the ground I break from the crowd
Scent and a sound, I知 lost and I知 found

I howl and I whine I知 after you
Mouth is alive all running inside
And I知 hungry like the wolf...

Ps: sounds like a loverly weekend kittie...I was in aucks too... but my thread was sent to PD :wait:

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 15:17
And why the fuck is this not in Pointless Drivel???

It can be shifted there if any moderators feel the need. The same goes for anything that anyone else posts about. :spudwhat:

The_Dover
4th January 2006, 15:32
It can be shifted there if any moderators feel the need. The same goes for anything that anyone else posts about. :spudwhat:

Sorry Kittie, this really is not getting at you in any way so please do not take offence.

I just do not understand why one bike related trips thread gets moved and a slightly less bike related, in no bad way, thread doesnt?

It's fuckin bullshit.

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 15:41
Sorry Kittie, this really is not getting at you in any way so please do not take offence.

I just do not understand why one bike related trips thread gets moved and a slightly less bike related, in no bad way, thread doesnt?

It's fuckin bullshit.

Ok Dover. Fair enough. But it could have something to do with what others posted in that thread also as to why it got sent to PD. ALOT of threads start out okay and seem to end up there for what looks like that reason.

PM a Moderator and ask. Please don't come onto someone elses thread and be like this. Its not fair. There is a much nicer way to go about it. Pm'ing someone who may actually know why sounds like a much nicer idea, and you are more likely to get an answer. :spudbooge

Hope you had a nice New Year btw and all the best for 2006.

*kittie*

HDTboy
4th January 2006, 16:20
LOL told you to go ahead and sell to anyone who is keen. MR and I spoke about a few other options on the way home also. Won't know fully for a little while yet, but as I said don't hold out waiting for me to make up my mind, I admit I have been doing ALOT of humming and harring.

Have you got a sunburnt head yet??? :nya:
Yes I do.
Twas good to meet you again, and now Andrew and Bhavish have no respect for my pathetic stoppies.
They even mentioned hiring MR purely for their entertainment pleasure.
I trust you guys made it home OK, did the rubbish trucks wake you up?

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 23:13
Yes I do.
Twas good to meet you again, and now Andrew and Bhavish have no respect for my pathetic stoppies.
They even mentioned hiring MR purely for their entertainment pleasure.
I trust you guys made it home OK, did the rubbish trucks wake you up?

Was good to meet you properly, after how long. Bugger it.. I need to learn how to do some stoppies too.. Or at least wheelie a pushbike down the street :thud:

Made it home safe and sound, only cause I didn't drive us back to Auckland. Rubbish trucks never woke us up lol.

EDIT: pink dinkee made it home safe too thank god!

NotaGoth
4th January 2006, 23:14
Funny , I said the same thing about him just the other day.

Me, not him. :nya:

Riff Raff
5th January 2006, 06:54
Hung round at MR's place on New Years eve while he worked. Then we headed to Papakura and spent the night with WT, and some of his friends.

Yes - I came home from my night shift - strange car in the driveway, woman's boots at the door, woman's handbag in the kitchen - you can imagine what I was thinking.....

SARGE
5th January 2006, 06:56
woman's boots at the door, woman's handbag in the kitchen - you can imagine what I was thinking.....

Jimmy had crossed to the Dark Side?

Riff Raff
5th January 2006, 07:00
Jimmy had crossed to the Dark Side?
Nah mate he did that a long time ago. I thought it must be MR...

boomer
5th January 2006, 08:01
they're an urban myth SpeedMedic.. not even Riff Raff coulda thought that

NotaGoth
5th January 2006, 09:25
Nah mate he did that a long time ago. I thought it must be MR...

LOL the shoes and handbag were his I tell you! :dodge:

Sorry that we left early. It would have been nice to have met you also.

Waylander
5th January 2006, 13:22
Funny , I said the same thing about him just the other day.
And oddly enough we have allready met.

John
5th January 2006, 20:19
and you saw me, and it was the highlight - autographs start behind the sexy woman.

NotaGoth
5th January 2006, 23:44
and you saw me, and it was the highlight - autographs start behind the sexy woman.

*lieZ*..

good thing i'm sexy huh? ( :puke: )

Indiana_Jones
5th January 2006, 23:46
I'm as hot as an extra hot lamb vindaloo :first:

-Indy