PDA

View Full Version : Gear. To borrow.

Quartida
3rd January 2006, 23:10
Hi girls,

Aff-man and I are heading down to the Mount in a couple of weeks (me riding pillion...still :zzzz: ) and I was wondering if anyone's got an old pair of bike trousers - leather or synth, I'm not fussed - in about a size 10-12 that I could borrow...someone who lives in East Auckland would be great. It's just that I haven't got my own yet and affs are just a little too large.

I don't want anyone to go out of their way, just if you've got an old pair lying around that I could nick off with for a few days.

Feel free to clip me around the ear if this is a silly request to post up :doh:

Mrs Busa Pete
4th January 2006, 06:23
Hi Wendy here i have one piece you can borrow as won't be needing for a while i can tell you they saved my butt not my arm though lol but more than welcome to use we can go a vist pete's mum and drop them off.just pm me

Firefight
4th January 2006, 07:26
Hi girls,

and affs are just a little too large

yeah not even, he buys his gear at T&T.

I have some spare gear that might fit, pm me if you can't find anything.

F/F

cowpoos
4th January 2006, 11:25
you can hop in my pants if you want...."winks at you baby" :shifty:

marty
4th January 2006, 12:07
ooohhh now THAT's smooth. :)

FROSTY
4th January 2006, 12:43
You're more than welcolm to borrow my cudura trou --Pillion would lend you hers but um er -actually best I just leave it at --you can borrow mine lol

Quartida
4th January 2006, 18:37
Cheers guys.
Hope aff doesn't read the thread, lol. His gear fits me OK but not fantastically. I'm just a little person! Even littler than him, though I know it's hard to believe.

Will PM those of you that offered if/when I need it. Thanks again :2thumbsup

And for the record,

you can hop in my pants if you want...."winks at you baby" :shifty:
Thanks for the offer... "winks back". You'll have to fight aff-man for me, but as the thread has already mentioned, that wouldn't be too hard. :shutup: :rofl:

aff-man
4th January 2006, 21:01
bastards ... all of you.... just bastards

cowpoos
4th January 2006, 21:13
bastards ... all of you.... just bastards

and you ain't even meet THE_POO"S yet...muaaaahhhh muuuaaaahhhh

fit misses by the way dude :love:

Quartida
6th January 2006, 15:03
!!!!!!

OOH, THAT'S RIGHT!!! There is NO need to worry...because aff and I went out and bought me a whole lotta bike gear!

Which is great for everything except my bank balance.:eek5:

However I'm now kitted out. Not leather gear yet but I'll work on it. At least I'll be more comfy.

And what a relief to have a helmet that fits perfectly. I didn't realise what a difference it would make!!

cowpoos
6th January 2006, 15:07
!!!!!!

OOH, THAT'S RIGHT!!! There is NO need to worry...because aff and I went out and bought me a whole lotta bike gear!

Which is great for everything except my bank balance.:eek5:

However I'm now kitted out. Not leather gear yet but I'll work on it. At least I'll be more comfy.

And what a relief to have a helmet that fits perfectly. I didn't realise what a difference it would make!!

the offer still stands doll.... :woohoo:

Quartida
6th January 2006, 17:35
Thanks Mr Poos :) You never know when you might need to take up an offer like that.

aff-man
6th January 2006, 18:30
the offer still stands doll.... :woohoo:

hmmmmmmm i seem to have misplaced the machette.... oh well the hatchet will have to do i suppose....:corn: :corn:

cowpoos
6th January 2006, 19:14
hmmmmmmm i seem to have misplaced the machette.... oh well the hatchet will have to do i suppose....:corn: :corn:

HE he he he....your a funny little fulla ain't ya...lol...I bet your as cute as a buttun when your all wound up... :Pokey:

aff-man
6th January 2006, 21:37
HE he he he....your a funny little fulla ain't ya...lol...I bet your as cute as a buttun when your all wound up... :Pokey:

Like a teletubby on steriods i am :angry2:

cowpoos
6th January 2006, 21:47
Like a teletubby on steriods i am :angry2:

are you ticklish lil guy??

oh and is she ticklish?

aff-man
7th January 2006, 08:47
are you ticklish lil guy??

oh and is she ticklish?

only in the right spot......:eek5:

oh what were we talking about again??