PDA

View Full Version : Got my licence =)

Deviant Esq
4th January 2006, 17:43
Went and got my learners today - passed without any hitches other than having to wait in a farking long queue to pay $79 to make it official that I know what I already do... :mad:

Anyway other than that I'm damn pleased I've got my licence. Next step: get myself a bike and get into it! :Punk:

froggyfrenchman
4th January 2006, 17:44
Well done. Wishn you many happy hours on two wheels

Sniper
4th January 2006, 18:00
Congrats mate. And no you cannpt walk to my place and use the bike

Deviant Esq
4th January 2006, 18:50
Aw. Please? I'll be good... :innocent:

Nah, I'd be scared I'd do damage to it and have to put up with endless little jabs afterward! Not to mention having to fix it up. My wallet wouldn't be able to cope with such loads at the moment! So I'll just have to wait until I get my own. :bye:

jaybee
4th January 2006, 19:35
congrats, the SR is really calling your name now lol, nah what a buzz now ya all legal well until 10pm ay

Fatjim
4th January 2006, 19:48
Went and got my learners today - passed without any hitches other than having to wait in a farking long queue to pay $79 to make it official that I know what I already do... :mad:

Anyway other than that I'm damn pleased I've got my licence. Next step: get myself a bike and get into it! :Punk:

good on ya mate. Any thoughts on what bike/s?

Ixion
4th January 2006, 20:04
Congratulations. And well done. Now for the learning bit. You can join me. After 40 years I'm *still* learning.

Deviant Esq
4th January 2006, 20:07
Got a couple of ideas on a first bike... like jaybee's saying, I was having a think about his Yamaha SR250. Have never seen one before much less know anything about them, and then there's the issue of getting it to Christchurch - which I'm sure would cost a bit. Another KBer has mentioned he'll be selling his Suzuki NZ250S, which sounds pretty good so far, though I'm waiting on pics and answers to a couple of questions. Also had an offer from another KB member to get it down here. So that one's looking like it could be a good option too.

But I'm still having a bit of a ponder at this stage, so any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Sniper
4th January 2006, 21:46
I can build you a bike if you want :lol:

T.W.R
4th January 2006, 22:04
I can build you a bike if you want :lol:

just stay away from electrics aye Sniper :rofl: oh and speedos:clap:

ha the paper to make it official Deviant, or is it to make you an official deviant:woohoo:

Sniper
5th January 2006, 07:14
just stay away from electrics aye Sniper :rofl: oh and speedos:clap:

I should never admit to stupidity on a public forum.

Fatjim
5th January 2006, 07:23
I should never admit to stupidity on a public forum.

You mean the suck it and see approach?

Sparky Bills
5th January 2006, 07:30
Congrats mate!

Sniper
5th January 2006, 07:38
You mean the suck it and see approach?

Never heard of that approach, care to explain?

boomer
5th January 2006, 08:00
WooHoo!! Congrats that man;

Remember, Ride safe

DMNTD
5th January 2006, 08:17
Went and got my learners today...
Congrad's and onya. Wellcome,so glad ya took the right pill:devil2:

Deviant Esq
5th January 2006, 10:17
Cheers guys!

Sounds like I've got a bike in the pipeline too, so it's all good. Looking forward to that first cruise... :ride:

Hopefully it [the bike] won't end up in bits on Sniper's garage floor! :rofl:

MidnightMike
5th January 2006, 10:20
Cheers guys!

Sounds like I've got a bike in the pipeline too, so it's all good. Looking forward to that first cruise... :ride:

That would be shocking :blip:

nudemetalz
5th January 2006, 10:20
Cheers guys!

It won't do. They're far more reliable than FZR and CBR-250's......:moon:

Colapop
5th January 2006, 10:22
So good to see Sniper is turning more to the right side of the force it seems! Congrats on getting legal, just the first of the legalities you'll now face.

Sniper
5th January 2006, 10:36
So good to see Sniper is turning more to the right side of the force it seems!

Aye?? You mean Im feeling more postive about spark plugs?

Get it? Positive, sometimes I crack myself up. :eek:

boomer
5th January 2006, 13:08
Aye?? You mean Im feeling more postive about spark plugs?

Get it? Positive, sometimes I crack myself up. :eek:

i think the force is strong in this one:sherlock:

nudemetalz
5th January 2006, 14:41
Sound like your giving him a plug for his joke.....

SpeedyGirl
5th January 2006, 14:44

Nice...well done!!!! When u going shopping?

Deviant Esq
5th January 2006, 18:57
Heya again SpeedyGirl, haven't seen you around for a bit! You won't recognise me as this name probably :msn-wink:

Thanx! And... already been shopping... Just got to wait for it to be ready! :innocent:

SpeedyGirl
5th January 2006, 21:51
Heya again SpeedyGirl, haven't seen you around for a bit! You won't recognise me as this name probably :msn-wink:

Thanx! And... already been shopping... Just got to wait for it to be ready! :innocent:

Why what do you normally call yourself???:rofl:

Deviant Esq
5th January 2006, 22:12
You have PM. :)

SpeedyGirl
5th January 2006, 22:13
You have PM. :)

When??? I don't keep any of them ;)